• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► The CW's The Flash |

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Re: The CW's The Flash

At the very least, we know what Wally does now He gets shafted and leaves on a journey of discovery
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup... Best guess is that their stowing Wally away until later in the season to start building up Elongated Man starting next week. At least he won't be a punching bag for the villains for a while. :P

Also, I ain't putting no gosh darn swears in the thread title, ya bunch of amoral hippies! Now go read some wholesome silver-age comics and get your heads on straight!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

mite, i have a lot of respect for you. you’re a good guy and a good mod, not to mention that you’re KK’s bf so that works in your favor. HOWEVER- the people want what the people want. and they want a bitchin’ thread title.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

mite, i have a lot of respect for you. you’re a good guy and a good mod, not to mention that you’re KK’s bf so that works in your favor. HOWEVER- the people want what the people want. and they want a bitchin’ thread title.
In my day houses only "raised the roof" not that other thing. So I ain't budging.

You want to argue it, DO IT HERE.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

This is probably my favorite discussion in all the forums.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

In my day houses only "raised the roof" not that other thing. So I ain't budging.

You want to argue it, DO IT HERE.

try as you mite, but i refuse to let you barry my beliefs. i won’t let your arrow shoot me down. in a world full of serial killing speedsters and archers, robbers who step out of mirrors, and men who stare at ducks, you would take away this quick glimpse, this single flash of hope? my dream? my proud cloud loud, rhyming, timing, chiming? can’t you hear the stars? they say “this house is bitchin’

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

So, the crossover was this week, they definitely went all out with it. Each part felt like a continuous story instead of each episode focusing on a specific team like last year.

Hats of to Professor Stein, who went out like a true Legend. They actually made the crossover have lasting repercussions, which I was not expecting

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Re: The CW's The Flash | This house is festive.

In the spirit of the holidays I've decided to add a new sub-title. I'm sure EVERYONE will agree with this WHOLESOME, FAMILY-FRIENDLY CHANGE.

Damn. Wasn't expecting a mid-season finale to give us a framed for murder cliffhanger. Also, did Wally just disappear without explanation, or did I miss something? Or was he just back briefly for the crossover?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

He was briefly back in the Crossover for 5 seconds. I'm pretty sure it was explained a few episodes ago that he was in a different city being his own hero/on a journey of self discovery or something, but I could be wrong.

On another note, I'm surprised but how many times over the season they've made a callback to the "This house is bitchin'." line. Must be important. I'm okay with "This house is festive." but if you really wanted to get around the censors, it could have been "This house is female doggin'." or maybe just "Doggin'"

*Gasp* or "witchin'"!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

this house is christmas

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

[video=youtube;XKhL_F-s97g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=XKhL_F-s97g[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back