• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Cloudy_Card Fan Club!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Enchanted Rose said:
I'll join even though I don't actually know C_C. The only thing I do know about him is that his prefered position is the 69
okay.... thanks for letting the public know. 0__0

and he likes pink, which obviously makes him cool.
Damn right it does nigga. XD

And you know...he came up with this amazing idea about ppl having theme tunes whenever they enter the chat.
So, yeah, basically, you can join.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Oooh ooh ooh. I know why Morph hates you. He wants to be a pimp, but you're better looking then him and like he's pissed cuz none of the girls like him D: I bet you I'm right.

E

Eclipse

morpheus is just jealous ;)

he wishes he was as pimpin as cloudy. XD

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Balmung102 said:
Oooh ooh ooh. I know why Morph hates you. He wants to be a pimp, but you're better looking then him and like he's pissed cuz none of the girls like him D: I bet you I'm right.
Yep yep. I figured that out about a week ago, its on page 4 or 5 i think, but ill just re-post it XD.

Cloudy_Card said:
Tell that to Morpheaus, he hates me more than anyone, for no apparent reason.

I'm nice to Morph, but all he does is make angry comments about me and calls me a n00b. He seems to have something against me, and i don't know what. it might because people seem to be friendly with me and think im sorta cute. that shouldnt be a reason to hate someone, but i guess that makes him mad because he has low self-esteem and is full of nerd rage. And because of this, he likes to get into internet fights because he it makes him feel like a big man. its sort of sad in a way....

so yeah, balmung's got it down.
I can always make an "I Hate Cloudy_Card" fanclub and just watch Morph bitch about me ! that would be funny

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Yea, but I've just heard of the CC/Morph dispute.

Lemme join the club as a Morph hater xD

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
oO; What do you mean a mod coming in to edit your first post?

=D Yay, I'm a morph hater.

Btw, sorry but I sorta had to dis ya in the Crack Pairings Thread .____. Gomen.

Like I can't pass a good chance if you set yourself up xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back