• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Cloudy_Card Fan Club!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Tell that to Morpheaus, he hates me more than anyone, for no apparent reason.

I'm nice to Morph, but all he does is make angry comments about me and calls me a n00b. He seems to have something against me, and i don't know what. it might because people seem to be friendly with me and think im sorta cute. that shouldnt be a reason to hate someone, but i guess that makes him mad because he has low self-esteem and is full of nerd rage. And because of this, he likes to get into internet fights because he it makes him feel like a big man. its sort of sad in a way....

Square Ninja doesnt like me either, but he hates everybody, so that doesnt count.

okay, sorry. psycological analysis of morpheaus, and my rant , over. XD

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

Hah, well square ninja and morpheus are nowhere near as awesome as cloudy ;) you, fred, and kyle are da koolest people on these forums :cool:

by the way, what state do ya'll live in? XD

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
we live in Cali-forn-i-a! although we live on opposite ends of the state! <.<
i kinda want morpheaus to read my post, just to see how he will react. i bet he'll try to get me banned or something...thank god mods dont do anything in this forum

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
i'd just make a new account, and request i get my posts put back! but i dont think they'd ban me, monkeybutt loves DH, which im a writer for. im gonna go make some waffles, and do hw... eventually.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
well i dont exactly love you (let alone know you), but from what ive seen your fairly cool... so i spose you can have my vote...

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Cloudy_Card said:
Tell that to Morpheaus, he hates me more than anyone, for no apparent reason.

I'm nice to Morph, but all he does is make angry comments about me and calls me a n00b. He seems to have something against me, and i don't know what. it might because people seem to be friendly with me and think im sorta cute. that shouldnt be a reason to hate someone, but i guess that makes him mad because he has low self-esteem and is full of nerd rage. And because of this, he likes to get into internet fights because he it makes him feel like a big man. its sort of sad in a way....

Square Ninja doesnt like me either, but he hates everybody, so that doesnt count.

okay, sorry. psycological analysis of morpheaus, and my rant , over. XD

Morpheus used to like me, but then we got into an arguement.. the details are foggy... :/

and SN hates me too..

personally I don't know they hate you.

Cloudy_Card = teh secksiness. <3 <3 <3

E

Eclipse

HA ha. i got an image of you in your pink sweater popping waffles in the toaster while digging in the fridge for some wine and cheese XD

cloudy + fred = dramatic hearts = teh shmecksiness

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'll join even though I don't actually know C_C. The only thing I do know about him is that his prefered position is the 69 and he likes pink, which obviously makes him cool.
And you know...he came up with this amazing idea about ppl having theme tunes whenever they enter the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back