• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
I don't think we should be saying what we think The Chasers are until the're actually working on KH3..

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
That makes a little bit of sense. There are so many open ended questions...I hope they make a KH3, and don't just use this stuff incase they ARE making it :X

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I believe the Chaser to be a very small group of people as well. But they do not seek the Keyblade, IMO. Too repeatative to past plot. Organization XIII manipulated Sora's actions for the Keyblade, to free hearts, but the same basis can be accounted for.

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
According to dictionary.com the word 'chaser' means several things:

1. One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.
2. A steel tool for cutting or finishing screw threads.
3. One that chases or pursues another: a chaser of criminals.
4. Informal. A drink, as of beer or water, taken after hard liquor.

You can see the page here.

The first two definitions can be used to say that The Chasers are actually people who make Keyblades and that the Knights are just Keybladers. Considering that it was probably Xehanort's Heartless who helped make the Dark Keyblade Riku-Ansem used to fight you with, the mystery of it supports this theory too.

The most common definition is that a Chaser is someone who chases Keybladers or Keyblades for some intended goal, whether it be good or evil.

Some people say the Chasers are actually Keybladers. But what are they chasing?

XD And of course, there is the possibility they're drunkards. *snorts* Ri~~ight. ;)

-------------------------------

Regardless of which of the resonable ideas is correct in the end (if any of them are) I think Xehanort was one.

Xell
That's why we come to the forums, to speculate what things might be before the game comes out. Besides, it's fun seeing how correct or incorrect you were in guessing what something might be. I get a kick out of it.

Keychainless Keyblades.

In a fanfiction I'm writing, I call them "Vrai" which is French (I think) for the words 'true' or 'real' or to something of that nature (I was using Babelfish I think). The idea is that Keyblades, when they're forged, they aren't given Keychains or names. So I agree with kire12 on the matter that the Keychain is simply Sora's memories/bond with the world he recieved the Keychain from and since they don't have names when initially forged Sora that names them as well. The "Vrai" Keyblades stay on the Keysmithers' (as I can't say Chaser) world and the Keyblades manifest themselves through the Keychain Sora's using.

This would also say that the world with the Keyblade feild is part of the Keysmither's world and that the feild is a Keep or a Weaponry of some sort.

So, why the Kingdom Keys have Keychains, I have no idea, by the "Vrai" theory, the Keyblades shouldn't have Keychains.

The Way to the Dawn Keyblade, I have an idea why it might have a Keychain according to my "Vrai" theory. (Only works) If the definition of a Chaser is someone who makes Keyblades (Keysmith), and if Xehanort is a Chaser than he helped Riku make the Dark Keyblade. Riku would've been able to make the Way to the Dawn then and he made it with a Keychain.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well IF the armored people ARE the chasers, then they already have names, faces, and characteristics. Nomura have already designed them. He even gave them personalities. Those characters are finished. The reason why they have Keyblades are to be speculated though

ffkh

im still holding to the theory of the chasers being the creators of the KB

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
I'm still going to hold to my thoery that chasers are heartless. Remember, they weren't called Heartless until Xehanort started fuking with them....

Makes sense, no?

Everybody assumes that Chasers are those armored fellas. But I say that's too obvious, and not the way Nomura rolls. Hes the kind of guy that'll give us one thing and have us believe it's that, but when he unveils it, it's like WOAH I did NOT think of that!!!!!!!!

Ty Leonheart

Or a group of knight that chase the keyblade wielder and try to kill him because of a mistake that one of the past keybearers made. Just a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back