• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

sense of somthing u don't even know about but thinking you do? its not like you walk up to nomura and ask hey tetsuya tell me what are tha chasers and what is there objective? geez what an emo...........

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
Pyro said:
sense of somthing u don't even know about but thinking you do? its not like you walk up to nomura and ask hey tetsuya tell me what are tha chasers and what is there objective? geez what an emo...........

No. Nobody asked Nomura anything. That's the whole point of the forums, genius. All we're doing is speculating. No one can say for sure who's right or wrong, but theorizing is harmless. DX went out of style YEARS ago, and because you still say "Suck It' it makes you seem like a ****tard.

Have a nice life.

Anyway, onto more important things. Nobodies are non existent ones, yet they are here. Well the answer to this is simple:

They're the empty body left behind when a strong hearted person becomes a heartless. So to put it more blatantly, they exist, but aren't supposed to.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
Nos Lived said:
Anyway, onto more important things. Nobodies are non existent ones, yet they are here. Well the answer to this is simple:

They're the empty body left behind when a strong hearted person becomes a heartless. So to put it more blatantly, they exist, but aren't supposed to.

yeah, i know that, but im going back into my memory, and in ASAS or DD, there was a quote saying somthing about the nobodies, and how they were non existant.... thats what i was going on

Pyro

Nos Lived said:
No. Nobody asked Nomura anything. That's the whole point of the forums, genius. All we're doing is speculating. No one can say for sure who's right or wrong, but theorizing is harmless. DX went out of style YEARS ago, and because you still say "Suck It' it makes you seem like a ****tard.

Have a nice life.

hey man my cuz wrote those and i am very very sorry for that.
wat i think of the chasers is that they're some group of people going around challenging others for the ultimate challenge so they die in peace or some group that devote themselves to defeat tha darkness no matter what....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nos Lived said:

Yeah, it's more like a negative person.
Let's say I give you a number...7. Your nobody would be -7
0 is the absolute point. It is the nothingness in which all things return to...
OMG Xehanort was right. 0 is the darkness and ALL things DO return to 0

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
King Sora_Strife said:
After thinking about the name and the secret ending, I think I now know what the Chasers are. I believe, The Chasers are a group of individuels who seek the power of the keyblade. I also believe they wield false keyblades that lack the real keyblade's power but the Chasers want to drain the real keyblades power to make their falseblades all powerful( and that would make The Chasers all powerful as well).
Its good theroy but its too early to start a positive with lack of info

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Xehanort could've been a chaser. By the way, we might've already seen a false keyblade in KH1. Because didn't the black keyblade that Riku/Xehanort's heartless summoned in KH1 have no keychain?

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
King Sora_Strife said:
Xehanort could've been a chaser. By the way, we might've already seen a false keyblade in KH1. Because didn't the black keyblade that Riku/Xehanort's heartless summoned in KH1 have no keychain?

Before I get to that, I wanna accept Pyro's apology.

Okay then....

About the no keychain thing, you brought up something that I've had in my mind for a while. Riku's "Keyblade" from KH1 didn't have a keychain. But does that mean that it's NOT a keyblade? Look at the secret ending again. Those GIANT Keyblades trhat those knights have don't have keychains either. Also, Apart from the three in the middle, NO KEYBLADE on the field has a keychain.

Wooky, no?

Also, as for Ansem being '0', it has nothing to do with The Organization. Actually, that's just wishful thinking. Darkness in Zero meant that where he was banished to had nothing in it, but darkness. He was trapped there, and before he escaped, he disguised himself and gave himself an appropriate name. Darkness in Zero.

To quote Secret Ansem Report 3,

Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated.

Darkness is the midst of nothing.

“Darkness in Zero.”

Thus, I shall be known as DiZ.

See? There is no Organization member 0.

For more on the secret ansem reports, check

http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/kh2/secret_ansem_reports.php

skilled keyblada

That COULD be it...
I was thinking something like it being what mickey named their gang like ''sora, riku, kairi, mickey, donald and goofy'' ...it could be what mickey wrote on that letter, it could have said something like '' Since we chased off/ defeated the nobodies and the heartless, i've decided to call us ''the chasers'' ''
That's just another idea XD your theory was good, though.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
Nos Lived said:
Before I get to that, I wanna accept Pyro's apology.

Okay then....

About the no keychain thing, you brought up something that I've had in my mind for a while. Riku's "Keyblade" from KH1 didn't have a keychain. But does that mean that it's NOT a keyblade? Look at the secret ending again. Those GIANT Keyblades trhat those knights have don't have keychains either. Also, Apart from the three in the middle, NO KEYBLADE on the field has a keychain.

Wooky, no?

Also, as for Ansem being '0', it has nothing to do with The Organization. Actually, that's just wishful thinking. Darkness in Zero meant that where he was banished to had nothing in it, but darkness. He was trapped there, and before he escaped, he disguised himself and gave himself an appropriate name. Darkness in Zero.

To quote Secret Ansem Report 3,

Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated.

Darkness is the midst of nothing.

“Darkness in Zero.”

Thus, I shall be known as DiZ.

See? There is no Organization member 0.

For more on the secret ansem reports, check

http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/kh2/secret_ansem_reports.php

yeah, about the keychain things. so far, only sora and roxas are the only ones we've seen holding a keyblade with a keychain. as i said before, it might be becuase they have memories to hold on to, such as Sora saying that he'll come back for Kairi, and Roxas saying he'll see Namine again.

keychains basically signify memories that are close to the wielders heart. if they are there only to protect, not for the social aspect of it :D, then htey dont need to have any fond memories

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
kire12 said:
yeah, about the keychain things. so far, only sora and roxas are the only ones we've seen holding a keyblade with a keychain. as i said before, it might be becuase they have memories to hold on to, such as Sora saying that he'll come back for Kairi, and Roxas saying he'll see Namine again.

keychains basically signify memories that are close to the wielders heart. if they are there only to protect, not for the social aspect of it :D, then htey dont need to have any fond memories

I suppose you could be right. Each Keychain Sora obtained changed the Keyblade's appearance. It could be the memory between Sora and that world so That's pretty good.

However, Both Riku and King Mickey's Keyblades also had keychains.

The Way to Dawn Keyblade had a Heart;ess Symbol as it's keychain. And Mickey's Reverse Kingdom Key also had the Mickey Logo.

BTW, Dark BHK, you wanna explain exactly what it is you're saying? I didn't quite get what you meant.

Love that pic in your sig too, it rocks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back