• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The characters that you are going to hate!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I say i didn't hate him just i dont like his ass....he justs get annoyin....I really hope he doesnt become in gameplay besides the beginnin

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
See BHK is annoyin as hell

his name should be "B**ch-Haired-Kid that needs to get slapped"

so BHKTNTGS

:D

Soul-Reaper

ya really guys how is he annoying . is it all the a$$ kiking he does or maybe the way he looks kool or maybe the fact that he has done nothing to piss anyone off . you guys just dont like him because alot of new people like him and everyone else likes him. and u guys just want to seem different and kool. like the kids now that dress all punk to be different, meanwhile everyone is now dressimng like that so its not even different anymore. point being u guys are idiots and untill u give me a reason for not liking him thast better than "he's annoying" than just shut ut mouths

sinharvest_angel

seriously, u guys have all these sigs saying hate bhk cause ppl like him but cant giva a relevent reason, but u urselves have no reason to hate him, thats just stupid

twilight_passion

i agree, u guy r really stupid i mean how can u hate him is it cuz hes a wannab sora 4 carrin 2 keyblade and all hes move and crap

P.S dont call him BHK nemo i no hes real name it either rachet or racket but im pretty sur it da first 1

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I dont hate him, just annoyin...i mean we dont know shit about him and he is shown in every trailer, plus he doesn't look as cool as sora and riku....those are my reasons for me not to like him or hate him

just another character there

sinharvest_angel

DaDides said:
I dont hate him, just annoyin...i mean we dont know shit about him and he is shown in every trailer, plus he doesn't look as cool as sora and riku....those are my reasons for me not to like him or hate him

just another character there

maybe b/c he is important, did that ever cross ur mind look i dont want to seem mean, but u are being unfair, give me one relevent reason, looks dont count, nor does "appearing in every trailor" bhk could be one of the most important character, i personally am neutral towards him (i dont know him enough, but once ui get to know him i'll decide) ur deciding way to early, but u know what ever floats ur boat

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^dude thats exactly what im sayin

We dont know enough and thats what is annoying me...yet he appears in alot of trailers and screen shots

so therefore i do not hate or like him yet...we will find out when we play the game

Heero

Pete
Demyx (oh no not country music AaaAAarGgGgggg!!!!!)
Hades
Yuffie (she's so annoying not to mention she looks like a guy)
BHK (used to like him, everyone did but n00bs SHUT UP ABOUT'M ALREADY!!!)
Hercules (D@mn prissy boy)
Selphie (WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!, go and don't come back)
Riku (make up your mind already, are you good or evil!)
Donald (Learn english you terrorist)
Who ever the last boss is.

This rant is propert of Heero.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The characters that i think i'm going to hate are Pete( I can already tell that he's going to be one of those annoying bosses) and the BHK.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Haha yeah. The character I know I will hate is...Namine...my hatrid for her runs deep....deep I tell you! XD. She's ok...but CoM made me hate her guts...Lol. And I'll hate her if Sora chooses her over Kairi -____- (it's my biggest KH2 nightmare! LOL) But anyways... i'll surely hate hmm...Pete.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
twilight passion said:
i agree, u guy r really stupid i mean how can u hate him is it cuz hes a wannab sora 4 carrin 2 keyblade and all hes move and crap

P.S dont call him BHK nemo i no hes real name it either rachet or racket but im pretty sur it da first 1

Rachet? Where did you get this from?

Anyway, we don't know much about the characters so I don't hate anyone.....yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back