• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The characters that you are going to hate!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaKingdom

Since everyone has been making a thread about characters that they like (or will like), I said to myself, "What the f-ck," and created this.

The characters that I hate are those new 13th Order guys. First of all, when a character designer says to himself, "There aren't any Japanese characters that look like Billy Ray Cyrus, so I'm going make one," NEEDS TO GO TO SCHOOL AND LISTEN TO BILLY RAY CYRUS'S ACHY BREAKY HEART FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT! and the guy has a freaking guitar FOR A WEAPON!!! What's he going to do play Achy Breaky Heart until Sora kills himself out of sheer annoyance?!

And I don't like the dude with the sideburns. Xylophone or somethin'. He needs to go to the Barbershop, but I don't think Ice Cube would like him either and when he goes to get the sideburns shaved Ice Cube would slit his throat.

Oblivion14

Demyx will definitly be annoying, he just looks like that over-confident, thinks-he's-gonna- beat-you-but-gets-owned-then-comes-back-for-more-kinda-guy.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
well we dont know much about the new charecters to hate them really, but if i had to pick one maybe Demyx and bhk.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I dont think im gonna hare any character,especially the 13th Order.They are very nicely designed characters and nice villains

AForgottenMemory

We know nothing about BHK though, the reason you feel bitter against him is because of the amount of arguments that character has caused on these forums.

To be honest i don't think i'll hate any of the characters in the new one. Maybe a few annoying ones...but i won't hate them.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yeah,we don't have a relevant reason to like OR not to like the BHK. So far all these n00bs saying the BHk is their favorite character makes me angry,because they no nothing about him.

ChristinaKingdom

DaDides said:
^^the 13th order is what kinda makes kh2.....

Uh sorry I wasn't specific enough. I meant the two newest members released by Square & Disney. I don't hate the whole order 'cept for those two

JakeBlade

Your right! We don't have a reason to like or dislike the BHK. Plus I don't think that there will be a character I hate.

sinharvest_angel

frodo101 said:
well we dont know much about the new charecters to hate them really, but if i had to pick one maybe Demyx and bhk.

so u hate bhk and n00bs casue they have no reason to like him, true, but u are alike as well u hate him yet u know nothing about him, now if u hate only n00bs who like him casue they have no reason then i agree with u, but sadly u hate bhk and the n00bs, whats ur reason to hate him hu hu uh hu hu?!?!?

iholdthekeys

i hate hades..... i think he's real annoying........
also don't like pete....... the voice bothers me a bit and all the fat he carries around strikes me as kind of odd and scary for a disney character

Soul-Reaper

im just going to hate pete. But i dont see why you guys r bit^hin about the bhk being some peoples favorite character i can tell you now that the bhk is one of my favorite characters . and you want reason, well the only reason i have is that i just likethe way he rolls . using two keyblades and he just looks kool and plus you dont even need a reson to like somethings. somethings you just like and thats it . and personaly anyone making fun of new people are just stupid and have nothing better to do with there life then sit on a forum all day racking up posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back