• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Book-holders" [Sign Ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
The "Book-holders"​

Simon opened the door of his house and entered after taking off his shoes. Without losing time, he threw the keys of the door carelessly on the table. Then, he took a deep breath, while he removed the school bag from his shoulders. What a tiring day! However, now he had all the day in front of him! He could do whatever he wanted! He could stay in the house! He could go out! His mother wouldn't come before the night, so he could destroy the house if he wishedl. No restrictions whatsoever!

He stopped planning what to do, when he realized that he was hungry. He hadn't eaten anything in the school, so it was logical. "Let's see what we have...!" he started thinking, but a sound, rather a voice, interrupted his thoughts. It was from the attic. "What was that?!" he wondered. Simon didn't have a clue! He was an only child, his mother was working, he didn't have a pet, so who could have made this sound?! Maybe a burglar?! he thought worryingly. If it was a burglar, how would he be able to confront him? Nevertheless, his duty was to check out and see what was going on.

Slowly and carefully not to make any noise, he went to the above floor from the wooden stares. There, the attic was located. However, when he reached it, everything was dark! He couldn't even see his nose! He grazed searching for the switch, until he found it. He pushed it and in a flash the lights light revealing all the old things, mostly antiques, which were stored in the attic.

"Is anybody here?!" he asked in a worrying tone, which showed he was scared. No one replied. "Don't freak me out! Reveal yourself!" he commanded, but no one followed his orders. He made a step in front. The wooden floor emitted a strange noise.

Suddenly a shadow appeared before him. It had the shape of a human, probably of a man. Simon, was about to scream, but in a split second the shadow opened its arms, jumped into the air, glided and then with high speed flew towards him and passed though him knocking him down. It was like a ghost! It was able to pass through people like it was a untouchable thing!

"What was that?!" The shadow teleported and appeared before Simon again. This time it was stable it didn't move at all. However, slowly a man began materializing from the shadow. First his hands, then his legs and finally his head. Only his face wasn't recognizable. It was covered in darkness. The man was huge! "A-A-A monster?!" Simon yelled as he saw this mysterious man appearing.

"W-Who you are and what are you doing there!?" he shouted with all his power while pointing at him. But, the man was silent. He didn't provide an answer immediately, however eventually he spoke.

"Before me lies something everyone wants to have, but only the chosen ones can claim it!" his voice was calm and deep at the same time.

"A-Are you crazy, mister?! What are you talking about?!" Simon thought that this man was crazy.

"Only time will show..." the man replied, before disappearing in a flash of light.

"What was that thing?! It scared me..." Simon muttered as he saw a paper glidering on the air and slowly losing high till it landed on the floor. At first he didn't move an inch from his position. He was still trying to realize what had just happened. Only after a few seconds, he moved forwards, he leaned and he took the paper in his hands. He "scanned" it carefully. It was a blank page of a book. Just a normal page. He examined it carefully again trying to find a clue about it. "He was speaking for that?!" he murmured.

"What a crazy person!" he muttered, but at this point something happened very quickly. While he was holding the paper tightly and examining it, it began to shine a very blindly bright light. Simon closed his eyes and covered them with his hands. He didn't want to blind himself!

When it stopped shining Simon opened his eyes again. The paper had disappeared out of the blue. Without a warming! "Where it went?! All strange things must happen to me?!" he commented sarcastically.

Now, on the floor a book was located. "The page transformed into a book?!" He grabbed the book and he opened it. All the pages were ripped except for the one he found earlier. However, this time something was written on the page with red like blood letters.

"In the world there are scattered the pages of this book. Only the chosen ones can read the pages. The pages have information about places where monsters are going to appear. The chosen ones have to find those monsters, fight them and win them. Then they have to return the pages to a book-holder in order to seal them and place them in the book. The chosen ones have special powers. They are warriors, who have the duty and the skills to fight monsters. Each warrior has his own weapon and abilities. The place where the monsters appear, is usually not default. They can appear everywhere and every time" Simon read.

"Are these some kind of instructions?!" he wondered.

Rules​

The usual. All kh.insider rules apply. And... have fun!:thumbup:

Template​

Name:
Age: (Between 15-18, if possibly, because these "special ones" have to be students of High School)
Sex: (Obvious!)
Appearance: (Pics are welcome. In fact, I prefer pics)
Personality: (Be as descriptive as possibly)
History: (Doesn't have to be a book nor a small paragraph)
Skills: (Whatever you want. Mostly magics, which can be activated thanks to the book, if you are a book-holder)
Weapon: (If you have one, say it here)
Other:

-If you want to be a villain, inform me in order to provide you a template. Also, if you have questions just ask (I know some things sound confusing).

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hey I'll join, first though, mind telling me what I'm to be doing? Is this based on anything? Mind telling us what people are trying to do? I'll do everything else, but the picture history and stuff like that.

Name: Jenny Smith
Age- 15
Sex:female
Appearence:
anime_girl_fav103875a.jpg

History: Born into a somewhat normal family. Her mother is a typical mother, just sings at local things like festivals, bars, diffrent sport games, and small concerts. Her father though does not live with them. He moved out for his carrer as a magician. The truth though that only Jenny's parents knew about was her father coould do spalls and stuff like a wizard. That wizard blood runs in her genes. When she got the book her parents tell her, then they teach her diffrent spells.

Jenny is a basic student, she get's A's and B's. She in choras and band. She's office helper. A student patrol officer, and is pretty popular. All her teachers like her, and students think she's cool.

(Do I need to tell you how I get the book? If so here it is...) Jenny late one night when her father flew in town to visit went to bed. Her bedroom was in the old attic. She went to bed. She then started having a nightmare about monsters. She then was waken up by her dog whining. She got up out of bed. She looked around to see a window open. She walked over to close it when a blank sheet of paper blows in the window. It lands on her face. She takes it off and looks at it. She then peered over her shoulder. A dark creature went flying at her. She jumped around to try and stop it, but it flew through her. It then came back and became more human like in front of her. He spoke with elegance and mysterious...

"Before me lies something everyone wants to have, but only the chosen ones can claim it!" He said.

He then disappeared before she could ask what he was talking about and how he could do that and so many more questions. Jenny gave up. She then noticed the paper was gone. She turned around to close the window to see a book on the window seel. It was a redish pickish book. She opened it up to find that one page. She then noticed something written on it. She read it to herself. It said...

"In the world there are scattered the pages of this book. Only the chosen ones can read the pages. The pages have information about places where monsters are going to appear. The chosen ones have to find those monsters, fight them and win them. Then they have to return the pages to a book-holder in order to seal them and place them in the book. The chosen ones have special powers. They are warriors, who have the duty and the skills to fight monsters. Each warrior has his own weapon and abilities. The place where the monsters appear, is usually not default. They can appear everywhere and every time"

She showed her parents, and they then told her about being a wizard and that might have sonething to do with it. They were not sure. They taught her magic, now she fights monsters to keep people safe using the magic she learned.

Skills: Magic, and karate (you can tell I like karate, me Star yeah- my mom took me out of it)

Spells-
Cure- heals herself or others
Fire- anything fire wise can be casted
Water and ice (the spell is Wce)- has anything to do with water and ice can be casted
Nature- anything to do with nature like plants and animals can be casted.
Physics- (what her father does during shows) the power to levitate things disappear things, or have things appear, or fly can be casted

Weapon:
Her Book--
magic_book-big.gif

A magic Staff her father gave her-- It's a maple color staff with a dark pink orb on top.
MagicStaff.gif

Other:

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Name: Cruise Moona

Sex: Male

Appearance: (Pics are welcome. In fact, I prefer pics)

Personality: (Be as descriptive as possibly)

History: (Doesn't have to be a book nor a small paragraph)

Skills: (Whatever you want. Mostly magics, which can be activated thanks to the book, if you are a book-holder)

Weapon: (If you have one, say it here)

Other:

Sounds amazing but what i am doing in this RP. I just need to find out what my purpose is

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

Hurray, you're starting this rp again :) This was really good before ^_^
I don't think we really had profiles the first time around, so if it's ok,
I'd like to play a villain again ^_^

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Star Light: This is not based on a cannon series. And as for the plot, monsters will appear in the town our characters live. They will appear mostly at the school grounds, but it is not default. The duty of the book-holders, is to protect the citizens from those monsters by defeating them and then seal them. Only book-holders can seal them in the empty book. When they seal a monster, the monster becomes a page with its image imprinted on it and it is added on the book. The book holders are able to sense when the monsters appear thanks to the book. On the cover appears a map with the location of the monster. That's the basic story. However, as the story progresses we will add more plot twists! :) Oh, and I forgot to tell you, that those with the books have the ability to cast spells so that they can fight the monsters. The spells can be whatever you want. From poisoning, to summoning, to fire casting. It's up to you.

Ven1233: Um... I thought that High School starts at 15 (at least in my country). So, if you can, be between the limit. After all, you don't mind! ; P Btw, have I told you that I love your signature?

Novaix: I hope that I covered everything. If you still have a question, just ask. :]

sephiroth2: This time, we will make this even greater! Trust me! :} And the template is pretty much the same with the one I posted. In fact, only the age changes. Btw, would you mind controlling some of the monsters that are going to appear in the town?

And to all who want to be book holders, if you can in your history, include how you obtained the book.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
Sure, I wouldn't mind controlling them ^_^
If you would like me to change or add anything just say :)

Name: Mostly referred to as Master by his servants and monsters that talk, but only rarely will his true name by said, Sleif

Appearance: Sleif usually sits atop of a large dimly lit sort of throne, making his actually features quite hard to make out. Though when he does stand up, they become much clearer. He stands at 7'', with shoulder length silver hair, light tanned skin, and red piercing eyes. He wears a full body length black cloak, along with a single black spiked glove on his right hand. Other then these, it is not exactly known what else he wears.

Personality: Sleifs personality and presence simply radiates authority, something that his servants and monsters know never to question. When he speaks, his voice is calm yet forceful, this signals that his personality is quite docile, meaning that as long as what he says is done, then nothing more shall occur. However, if his patience is ever tested, he becomes something quite different. The fist thing to be noticed is his eyes, which seem to increase in brightness signaling his anger. The other thing to know about his anger, is that the one who would have caused it would have been instantly killed in quite a brutal way, either by himself, or by one of his creatures.

History: Though Sleif looks like a 28 year old man, his authority and presence gives the impression of him being much much more older then he appears. No information exists on Sleif, except from when he suddenly appeared over ten years ago, were some say he looked the same as he did now. Upon making his appearance, ever single monster in the otherworld bowed to him without question, along with numerous people who became his servants, gaining tremendous powers in the process. Possessing great wealths of knowledge, magical ability and just pure strength, it isn't hard to see how Sleif could have taken control so quickly, though some expect there was more then this that did it. As soon as he took control over the many different creatures, Sleif immediately began sending them in search of certain people known as Book-Holders and the special books that they have with them. No one questions or even know why Sleif wants these specific people searched for, only those extremely close in power to him even have an idea as to his true purpose in everything.

Skills: Able to summon and control numerous creatures, each one incredibly more terrifying and stronger then any other. Sleif never actually battles, leaving that to really his servants and summons, however, that does not necessarily mean that he cannot fight. He is possibly, the most powerful when using his sword. With it, he can also summon his monsters in more creative ways then he can when normally summoning them. No one actually has any idea of the full extent of his abilities, though just thinking about it is quite horrific.

Weapon: An extremely long black bladed katana

Other:

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Sephiroth2: Everything is good as always, just one thing. Did you forget the history or you skipped it? ^^;

Reckless Chaos: Of course you can be an experienced book holder. Things will be more interesting, if we have an experienced fighter.:thumbup:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I hope you don't mind if he's just starting College. this would be a way of showing him differientate from the high schoolers.

Name: Chris Evans
Appearance: http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/KageRyuu666/1.jpg

Personality: Chris is confident, but without being cocky. He never second-guesses himself, and makes it a priority to be informed and to be right. He seems to have a sadistic sense of humor at times. He can be just as manipulative as the next person. He's always cool and calm, making it almost impossible to put pressure on him, in or out of battle. It also seems like he's always one step ahead...

History: Will tell in the story.

Skills: Chris is skilled in what is known as elemental magic. From years of practice, Chris has become very skilled with his magic. Along with elemental magic, Chris has knowledge over Time, Space, Illusion, and Summoning magic. There is also something rare about Chris. He contain emotional magic for he is descendant from a powerful race. When his emotions are strong then the power of his spells get stronger.

Weapon: Taking up swordsmanship, Chris has took upon a bastard sword known as Dream. He is very proficent with his sword for he was even able to stand ground for awhile against the master. He uses a one handed style for his other needs to be free to cast spells.

Dream: http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll311/mysceene888/ShadowBlade.png

Other:

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------

No no, I didn't forget about the history :) I hadn't thought of anything for it at the time, and then I had to go, but I'll type up something for it very very soon ^_^

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
i wanna join! heres my temp:

Name:zarenath miku
Sex:male
Appearance:
naruto_neji0001.jpg

Personality: zareneth is quite the odd fellow. being of human origin, and another creature as well. he is very shy, trying to stay hidden.
History: at age 11, zareneth found a strange book. when he picked it up, a large explosion erupted, giving him a power over an energy he calls "ultima"
Skills:
ultima beam-a beam of green energy is blasterd at the target
ultima bomb-launches ball of ultima that explodes oin contact with another object
ultima berserk-goes into an uncontrolable frenzy, throwing ultima bombs at everyone(even allies)(only active during full moon)
ultima sheild-an impenitrable shield, lasts 3 minutes
ultima explosion-destroys everything, but drains near all energy
ultima flight-allows levatation and flight
Weapon:katana

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really want to have my character in high school either, so like Reckless Chaos I'd like to have mine just out of school, however not necessarily in University. I can change it if you want.

Name: Jason Hargrove
Appearance: ImageShack - Hosting :: smokingcu8.jpg

Personality: Jason's personality is very easily defined by whatever mood he happens to be in at any particular moment. Whether it's him being the center of attention while telling a particularly good joke, or him becoming easily agitated while craving cigarettes. That being said, one could sum him up as being average, if not slightly more trusting than most.

History: It's been nearly 5 years since Jason first found his book. Since then he has accepted his responsibility as a bookmaster and the duties that accompany said responsibility. Choosing instead to focus on being a bookmaster, Jason has decided to take a year off from school.

Skills: Jason's primary ability would have to be his ability to manipulate his chains. However, when not carrying those often he uses various spells to enhance his natural abilities, favouring enhanced physical attacks to magic. Any magic he does use typically involves fire; the extent of his control over both his chains and fire is unknown.
Weapon: Chains

lol

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Thanks for the compliment love your sig to. Ok just wondering heres my template.

Name: Omar Alao

Sex: male

Appearance: (sorry no pic) Omar is full black so he has verydark skin. He is very muscualr and Athletic. He stands 5"8 and has thin corn rolls. He wears either a football jersey or a basketball jersy everyday. Since he is in so many sports he likes to show his pride by wearing some gear. He wears bandages around his arms from kickboxing. He also carries around a baseball bat whenever he can. He wears his football cleats and his wristband that he uses in basketball. His most noticible feature is a scar he has on the right of his eyebrow.

Personality: Omar is has is very loving and loves to be the center of attention. He is kind to everybody he sees and is rarely seen without his cute little smile on his face. Whenever hes playing sports he has a totally different personality. He is very competitive and get angry easily. He is very naive and only makes good grades because he cant play sports if he fails. besides sports he also loves games rather it be videogames or even hiding go seek. He has sometimes implied life is a game so as i said can be very naive.

History: Omar was once very mean and dangerous boy and hated everyone. He had faced many trageties during his life which involve losing his parents and his big brother. Eventually to stop himself from killing someone he turned to sports. He joined as many sports as he can and was able to transfer all his hate and rage into sports making him the guy he is now. Only a couple of months ago( if thats okay with you) he found his book while celebrating his championship victory in all his sports. He looked at the instructions and thought of it as a sport. He is learning how to use his powers to the fullest so he could be the best at the sport.

weapon: A black and red scythe with a white handle.

skills: With his scythe he can control a plasma like energy that he uses in most of his attacks( he isnt very good yet). He can use the plasma to combine with his scythes expanding to a double edged scythe and capable of sending a blast of plasma energy. He can also spin his scythe around and use the plasma as a sheild. ( If i come up with anything els then ill add it.)

hope thats okay. :)

Other:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Star Light: I love your template except for one thing. You have too many spells. So, before everyone starts to complain that your character is powerful, could you please remove the spell "Space" and "Time"? ^^;;; And for cure don't make it powerful at least in the beginning. Other than that, everything seems nice. Thanks for joining. ^^

sephiroth2: Nice intriguing history.^^

Reckless Chaos: Okay, buddy! You're in (once you finish the history ^^;;;)!^^

guyfromcrowd: Sames goes for you. I mean you're in.^^

justme3: I love your character's skill! Very original I must say! Thanks for joining!^^

Ven1233: Perfect template! ^^ And I think that I know the reference of Omar's weapon (Maka from Soul Eater)

Solareon: A spot is reserved for you!

And I think that we can start soon. We already have enough people.

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
^ We will start it tomorrow. Be patient my friend! : ]

First Template​

Name: Simon

Appearance:
114ou.jpg

Personality: Simon does not have a standard personality. Most of the times he is the silent time. He doesn't speak even if he knows what to say. However, when he is with someone that he knows well he changes personality and he becomes the cheerful and joyful type. In that "phase" he speaks all the time. He does not even let the others speak!

History: Simon does not have a single memory of his father. When he asks his mother about him, she immediately changes the subject of the discussion. For a unknown to him reason she does not want to speak about him. The same do his relatives. In fact only one he has; his uncle. All the other relatives he has do not live in the same town as him. The reason is quite simple. He and his mother moved from the town they were previously living, leaving all their relatives behind.

That's all about his life. All the other things are normal. He is an everyday and normal teenager. Nothing more, nothing less.

Skills: Summoning spells and some elementals spells

Weapon: Kunai and shurikens (lol)

Other: He knows some martial arts moves. (I know! It's cliche, but whatever ; P)

Second Template​

Name: Unknown

Appearance:
anime_boy.jpg

Personality: Sadistic

History: Nothing is known about this person. Only that he works for his own and never helps someone or collaborate with someone.

Skills: Cursed and Sealed Cards

Weapon: He doesn't own a weapon

Other: n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back