• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The biggest challenge!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This is the biggest challenge ever! Beat Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories with the starting deck for Sora! it cant be impossible, but really hard!

Riku77

Yah I can't get past much,( stuck on vexen) it stinks!

Note: I've tried this before got bored and turned the game off. Luckily I saved so I started out pretty far.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Is this even possible?lol

Has anyone tried before?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Well, Riku77 said they tried, i am going to try when im done playing Radiata Stories again.

Rix

:)
Awards
ooooh.. I will NEVER try that.. I haven't even beaten the game yeat.. I suck at that game:p

Max

Staff member
Awards
you havnt beaten it yet! wow, i was determined my first time to beat it at least once before kh2 came out.

Rix

:)
Awards
I really suck at the card- system that's the problem:p

T

trazin

that game is so stinkin easy the only guys who r hard r riku final form malefeceint and marluxia the other s r easy peasy

Max

Staff member
Awards
hey, everyone is different at games. anyway, they said birth by sleep will be an advanced card system

Sexy Angel
This is the biggest challenge ever! Beat Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories with the starting deck for Sora! it cant be impossible, but really hard!

no, the biggest challenge would to use only one card, and that card would be a # 1 card.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I haven't finshed the game yet, altough I only got it last week. lol I do get stcuk on some things but I have my friends who give me tips and I'm right again...

Note to self: Never forget your friends!

Max

Staff member
Awards
It can't be impossible, imposiible was that remark about only having one card, the number 1 card, the whole game, lol. just give this a shot.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i had the game the last part i was on ws when u have 2 fight malificent in her dragon form now i cant play it cause i lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back