• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The"'between" years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHearts35

I know that Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep starts at day 1, year 1 and that Kingdom Hearts 1 starts at day 1, year 10. But what happens in "between years". day 1, year 2 - day 365, year 9 besides the heartless invasion. Was there any newer keyblade master that was never heard about?

Care to explain what happens?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think that was the time when the worlds were seperating themselves from one another, so it would've been quiet with the stars slowly dieing out due to the heartless overtaking them.

Awkward Squid

My guess would be the time the organization was formed...and when Xehanort and the other apprentices started with their 'experiments'.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
welll, ATW finds Xehanort, they make the heartless, heartless start attacking, ATW leaves, the 6 apprentice turn into heartless/nobodys, maleficent takes over HB/RG, maleficent searches for the 7 princess and thats about it i think?

am i missing something?

A

Audo

Find Xehanort, create heartless, discover the heart of the world, break down RG's barrier, turn into heartless themselves, ship Kairi off to Destiny Islands, go back to RG as Nobodies and banish Ansem. Create Organization. Create the Chamber of Repose in the bottom of the lab. Live there for a while. Leave for TWTNW. Maleficent takes over the castle, spends the next nine years trying to gather up PoH, while the Org gathers up new members. Org finds CO. etc.

All of this happening between BBS and KH1.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Why does everyone keep forgetting the world's walls. 8~8

I thought that was kinda key to why nobody throughout the worlds really knew what was going on.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Ansem doesn't leave, he's betrayed and banished. =v
oh i know, im just too lazy to say it XD hehehehehe

i didnt forget it :D

A

Audo

I thought that was kinda key to why nobody throughout the worlds really knew what was going on.
I mentioned it. But seeing as how the only wall that was destroyed was RG's, it isn't nearly as important as you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back