• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beach House

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
Ry turned to Yukina as he smiled."I was thinking about going surfing.But I don't know if you're up to it". Ry said as he grabbed his board."Well,if you don't know how to surf I can teach you". Ry took off his shirt,and walked up to the door.He got his sunglasses from his backpack and turned to Yukina.
"Are you coming"?Ry asked as he looked a her.

Nunni856

ooc: Hey thanks for saving a spot for me!!! YAY! I'll join!

Template-
Name: Maya Larroc
Appearance: Maya has short black hair with white tips hair that stops to her chin and her front is longer than the others. It's a bit past her shoulder and it's in layers. Her eyes is ice-blue and shows a little bit of loneliness. Her skin is alittle bit tan and she has a bit of muscles in her. She is about 5'4 feet tall and she is skinny enough for her age. She has light-blue sleeve-less shirt and a black skirt with back pockets. She has a white belt that tilts and another red belt that tilts the opposite direction. She has black shoes and she has a necklace that is a heart that says her younger sister's name, "Serena". She has a red ribbon on her right upper arm and she has a little scar underneath it.
Personality: Maya is gentle, sweet and caring. She is mostly shy around new people she haven't met but more talk-active when she is around them most of the time. She could be a little mean when she's not in mood.
Bio: Maya is a teenage girl who was invited to the beach house. She was sad that day and was laying down her bed. As she got up and puts her books on the table, madly, the letter slips out and landed on the floor. She noticed it and she picks it up and read it. Maya's parents is strict to her and Maya tries hard to make them proud of her, but never noticed it. Maya grew into a cold, lonely girl and hopes that part of herself changes if she accepts the invitation to the beach house. She has never been loved before and sometimes she gets bullied back then at school. She is glad that school's over and her sister Serena, cares about Maya since Maya is the only one that her parents is strict to. Maya usually opens up to her young sister who's only about 2 years younger than her. Serena looks up to her for her bravery since none of the bulliness never stops her from living on earth. One day, Serena was coming home from school and it was raining. Serena had her umbrela and the rain begins to pour hard. A car was trying to stop at brakes but it broke and Serena was crossing the street. An accident happen...Maya was there. She couldn't do anything. Maya shouted for Serena's name at the doorway of her home. She ran to her while Serena was laying down on the street, gasping for breath. A man got out of the car and tries to call an ambulance. Serena took the necklace off her neck and said, "Remember me, always." Maya cried but no one could see it since it was raining hard. Maya don't care if she could catch cold out in the rain. Serena breathe her last breath on earth and no longer is here with her. Maya then goes on vacation from her family matters and hopes that it gets it off her mind.

Royale

manic
ooc:I don't know,maybe by arriving at the beach house?I'm currently infront of the door asking someone if they want to go surfing with me.

Nunni856

ooc:eek:k i'm starting

ic: Maya gets out of the car in front of the beach house and saw two people playing volleyball. She goes to the back of the car and gets out her bags. She closed the car door and walks while carrying her bags. She saw two people at the door way and she went up the stairs and walks up to them.

"Hey, I'm new here. My name is Maya. Got the invitation here to the beach house. Nice to meet you." Maya helds out her hands. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" Maya asks, sounding nervous.

Royale

manic
Ry turned around and looked at the girl."He blushed a little."Hey,my name is Ry,nice to meet ya Maya". Ry said as he shook her hand."Well,I was about to go surfing,you can leave your bags on the floor if you want to". Ry said smiling.He got his surf board and turned to Maya.
"Do you know how to surf?If you do,do you want to come surfing with or first rest a bit"? Ry asked.

Nunni856

Maya shook Ry's hand and smiled at him. "Just let me put my stuff in. There, dunno which room is taken so yeah." Maya slipped through and then puts her stuff in the living room. She looks through to take out her black bikini. She founds it and then goes to the restroom and changes.

She comes out, grabs a towel and then wraps it around her. She puts on sun lotion and then comes outside. "I don't really know how to surf that good. Mind if you could teach me?" Maya said, blushing a little.

Royale

manic
Ry looked at Maya."Yeah,sure i'll teach you".Ry said as he went inside and grabbed another board."Here,use this one". Ry said as he handed her the surf board.Ry walked outside and took off his shirt.He turned around and said."Let's go Maya,we can catch some cool waves today.

Nunni856

Maya grabs the surf board and then walks towards the beach. She walks past the volley net and sees two people playing volleyball. She waves at them and then wonders Will those two be staying at the beach house too? She smiles then finally gets to the shore. She drops her towel away from the shore so the towel wouldn't get wet. She waits for Ry to come.

Royale

manic
Ry ran up to Maya."Well,surfing is pretty much easy,but it takes a few tries to get on in in the water". Ry said as he was smiling."Here put this on your left left leg.It's connected to the surf board so if you fall down it won't wash away into the ocean.When you're ready just come tell me and I'll go help you out". Ry got his surf board and went running into the beach.He saw a wave coming so he started moving his hands to he would get some speed and then he got on the surf board and was riding down the wave.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sara looked at Sky and stood up, "Thanks but no thanks I'm soaking wet... Anyways nice to meet you I'm Sara, I guess I'll se you at Lucnh or something..." She smiled and walked back in the house. First at the door she squeezed as much water out of her hair as she could but her clothes still left a big puddle everywhere in the house, thank goodness it was a hard wood floor. 'I'll clean it up later...' She thought as she closed the door behind her. 'Maybe I was a bit rude...' She put the volleyball down and pulled out a new set of clothes from the bag...

OOC: I'll get ratio6 on in about 4hours. See you then^.~

Nunni856

Maya puts the thing on her left foot and then went in the ocean. she gets on top of the surf board and then looks around for waves. She saw Ry riding the wave and he seems so good at surfing. She sees a wave and tries to catch it. She isn't good and she almost fell in. She manages to catch it. Then she lost her balance and fell in the ocean. She swam up the surface and gasped. She gets back on the surf board and then looks at Ry.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku put his new cloths on,he had no coat on,a white sleeveless shirt, and bluejeans.He walked throughthe house looking through things.He found the den where there were many seats.Aku sat down in one of the chairs and said,"Is there any books here?"he got up and decided it was too early to start reading."I haven't felt the joy of swimming in a long time,then again,I dont feel any joy at all."he walked outside and then just stood there,waiting at the shores where to people,Ry and another girl were surfing at."Looks like he found someone to like,probobly."

Royale

manic
Ry looked back at Maya.He swam up to her."That was a nice try,here let me help you". Ry said as he helped her up."Ok,there's a wave coming,want me to hold your hand so you can balance yourself"?Ry asked as he looked back at the wave that was coming closer."Are you ready?This seems like a good wave for you to practice on".

Nunni856

Maya said to Ry, "You're good at surfing. Thanks for teaching me." Maya looks back and sees a wave getting closer. Maya gets ready and then said, "Yeah, I'm ready. Sure, you can." Maya answered Ry's question and gets ready for the wave.

occ: ehh, short post!!!

Royale

manic
Ry holded Maya's hand until it was a good time to let it go so she would have balance.'Keep going,don't look down". Ry yelled as he saw Maya riding the wave.Ry looked back at the Beach House and saw the other boy infront of the door.Ry looked around to see if anyone else was there.It was getting late now so Ry thought they would continue tommorrow.

Nunni856

Maya went through the wave and made it. She got off the board excitedly and then said, "I did it!" Maya then takes off the thing off her left foot and then takes the board. "It's getting a little late. We should go now. She swims towards the shore and then touches the sand near the shore. She gets up and then walks towards the shore. She sees a guy with a patch. She walks up to him and said, "Hey, are you going to be staying at the beach house? If you are, my name's Maya. Nice to meet you."

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
"...im Aku.Greetings Maya,and yes,ill be living at the house for awhile just as you."he looked at the now calm ocean and said,"Ocean became calmer.Sometimes a wolf yearns for water.I guess I am now."he stood there and sat down as he looked at the bright blue sky.It wasn't exactly his favorite time of the day,but he liked the night with a sparkling ocean and the light of the moon showed."I hope it turns dark soon,then I will be able to have a time of peace.Night is my favorite time of the day.

Royale

manic
Ry saw Maya come out of the ocean.Ry came out of the water and turned around to look at the view.He always like seeing Sun set's.Ry turned around and kept walking.He finally got to the Beach House and looked at the others and smiled.Ry dried himself up and went inside the restroom to take a shower.After he finished taking his shower he dried himself up and put on a towel.Ry picked up his clothes and got dressed.He came outside the restroom and looked around for his backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back