• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beach House

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Hey! how about you stop spaming before I get a mod to delete the thread. Follow the rules, no spaming >_>))

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
OOC:who? Plus, this is rly close to getting out of hand. No more guys we have enuf guys anyother girls can join in later. Let's just start, ratio6 is gonna kill me...

IC:Sara slammed her car door. She grabbed her bag from the backseat of the convertible. 'So I'll be here for 2months is it?' She grinned and walked toawrds the front door. "Time to cause havock" She whispered to herself. An old lady came to meet her at the door. "Nice to meet you Mrs Taylor I'm Sara" She smiled.

Royale

manic
Ry was walking along the pier of the beach.He was suppose to stay in a beach house they had sent him to.Into the distance Ry could see the Beach House from where he was.Ry took out his iPod and started listening to music as he walked to the Beach House to meet the people he would stay with.
Ry continued walking until he got there.He walked up to the door and knocked.
"Hello"? Ry asked as he was looking around to see if anyone was inside.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku was walking around the island and found the house.He said,"I found this place after 30 minutes of searching.Ha,a new record on finding things."he laughed and saw 2 people at the door of the house were he was suppose to go.He walked up to them and said,"Is this the place for invited people only.I got this invite."he showed it to them and saw a 3rd old woman who said,"Ah yes,all 3 of you are welcomed in."he then walked into the house and said,"Hmm,not to shaby."

Royale

manic
Ry waited for Aku to walk inside.As Ry walked inside the house he put his iPod away as he heard the old woman giving them a tour around the house.Ry took off his backpack and placed it on the ground.He turned around facing the others."My name is Ry,what are your names"? Ry asked as he looked around the house.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Yukina skipped along the beach with a small pack on her back, she didn't pack much, just what she needed. As she neared the house, she saw three others walk in. "Yay, I found it," she giggled as she ran towards it. She dug out her invitaion from her pocket and showed it to an old woman who graciously welcomed her in. "Oooo, purdy," she said in amazement as she looked around the room she had just entered.

sallyji22

Website
Sara smiled at the others and entered the house. "Nice to meet you I'm Sara" With that Sara walked to her room. She took out her volleyball then left the room through her window((not so normal, but i've done it before, it's fun until you get ur hair stuck in it T-T)) "Let's see where's a nice place..." Sara walked out to the shore with the ball under her arm. Then Sara threw up the ball and wehn it fell back it was met by her forearms and thrown back into the air. "I'm gonna beat that stupid Theresa!" She shouted out to the endless ocean along with all her frustration. How come she didn't make the beach volleyball team?

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku said,"My name is Aku."For some reason,Aku never felt like being with anyone,occasionaly at school he was called the 'Lone Wolf'since he was strong and lonely like a wolf.He then walked out of the house with his eyepatch on and said,"Even if there are only 10 people along with an old woman,I should still keep this on.I hope they are a nice bunch.A slim chance,I can show my eye to them."he made a small chuckled and then walked to the beach alone where he thought about things in his own head.He said,"I may stay alone forever."and then closed his eyes and felt the suns rays coming down to him while also hearing Sara's shout.

sallyji22

Website
Just then something caught Sara's eye a guy walking on the beach. She yelled out to him, "Hey you any good at Volleyball?" She walked over to him. She really needed something to do and volleying alone wasn't much of a help.

Cho_Hakkai_657

"I'm Yukina," she replied with a giggle. She watched Aku walk out of the house and tilted her head just a little, I wonder why he has that patch. Hmmm...maybe I'll find out later. Turning to Ry she smiled, "Ry was it? You wanna do something?"

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
"Um,sure."he got off the ground and then said,"Names Aku."he then took off his white coat and black sleeveless shirt off."Lets get started."Aku put down his luggages and said,"Then lets get started."he tightened his eyepatch on and then took the ball and went to the nearest net along with Sara.He served and jumped into the air and hit the ball.

ooc: Sorry,I couldn't think of anything.

sallyji22

Website
Sara grinned and bumped the ball over the net. "You have a good serve but you need to get it back a little farther. if you serve into the middle of the court in a 1-on-1 game it's a sure thihg your opponent is goping to hit the ball, when you're playing a 6-on-6 smack it right in to the direct center of the court. Or you can spike it just like THIS" Sara slammed the ball over the net it hit the ground in a split second. She smiled then asked; "So what's with your eye patch?"

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
can i still join? i'd be like the 9th person she invited.

Name: Melody
Appearance:
anime_fav412.jpg

Personality: shy at first, but once you get to know her she is; energetic, fun, playful, nice, outgoing person.
Bio: Melody has lived with her grandma as far as she can remember. She never knew her parents. When Melody was younger she found a very old piccolo up in her grandma's attic and her grandma said it was her moms'. She fell in love with it. Music always calmed her and she didn't know why until her grandma told her that her parents were a singing duo in the late 70s called Wren's Lyric. Which was her parent's names. She is a carefree person. Melody also comes from a richer family.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
"Nothing I want to talk about."he walked away and got back to the location he was before,putting his shirt back on but not his white coat back on.He layed down in the sun and felt its ray coming to his skin."Yep,I might stay alone."he looked into the sky and saw the cloud a a wolf looking at him.Aku got back up and walked back into the house,asking himself,"What is the true meaning of being a wolf?"Aku looked for his own room and found one,putting his things in the drawers and all.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Melody walked up the beach and saw people playing volleyball and a big beach house behind it. She thought to herself *This must be the place!* She looked down at the invite and walked up to the door. As Melody knocked a kind old woman answered the door. "Hi, I'm Melody. Are you Mrs. Taylor? I got this invite." And she showed it to Mrs. Taylor. The woman nodded and pointed up the stairs. "Yes, Welcome. Your room is up the stairs and the second door to the left." Melody smiled and walked in, "Thank you."

sallyji22

Website
OOC: Paopu Fruit and wisdom&valor we're not accepting coz 4 girls were actually waiting for Nunni and w&v we have all 5 guys. sorriee, but Paopu Fruit I'll PM u if Nunni isn't interested.

IC: Sara picked up the ball. "Was it something I said?" She asked herself then went back to volleying by herself. This was going to be one long summer... Stuck in a house with a bunch of strangers, this would be weird she had few friends back home most of them guys but here it was going to be different she could tell... Something about the old lady was kind of odd. She left the ball on the shore and walked into the blue water with her shorts and tanktop. She lied on her back letting the waves carry her, she closed her eyes and let herself go to the water. Just floating...

OOC: Good Nite! I'll be back tommorow about 3 hours earlier than now. It's 9:25 here, I'll get ratio6 on too, try not to post so much coz we have more than half the ppl asleep. Cya *^.~*

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
As he got closer to the beach house teh sound of Hip-Hop was playinga nd getting louder.Sky, was hold his huge boombox with full volume on.As he got to the door he kicked teh door open and placed his Invitation of the couch.He then turned off his boom bocx sliding his glasses up into his black hair."Any one here?"Sky noticed that people were playing Volleyball."Time for some Pwnage."he said as he tucked up his black kacky jeans and walked out towards the net.Sara was standing there and he smirked checking her body out."Heh.How abotu alittle one on one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back