• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Bad Thing About KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you hate how the beggining takes so long?

• YES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • It kinda does.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I can tolerate the first couple times, but after that it gets annoying.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • iIt does not annoy me at all

Votes: 41 69.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I love watching the intro. Its just like the time I got DBZ:budokai tenkaichi when I frist watched the intro I loved it some much everytime I played the game for 3 months I'd never skip the intro. NEVER.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
Ok, heres the thing

the game is a great game, a great storyline, and has great cutscenes. I like watching the cutscens...but

ive played the game from start to end like 50 times...after a while i memorized every line in the game. Im like staring at the screen and moving my lips to every phrase that is being said. I like them...but sometimes i just want to skip the scenes including Awakening. I know COM you can skip scenes, so i hope KH2 is like COM. It would be so much better for replaying the game.

eevee

The beginnings are the BEST PART!!!! So I vote no it doesn't annoy me.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Actually, I like the KH beginning, it is one of the only two parts where there's a computer animated scene. However, destiny island might drag a little...But I tend to entertain myself by experimenting with various things you can do. That, and i'll collect coconuts if I can't think of anything.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
u clearly don't know the definition of an AMV, AMV = Anime Music Video, you're on about FMVs, full motion videos

In contrast i actually think the ending to KH sucked soo very much, why because it is so obscure, how the hell did Kairi get to KH from TT, and why a floating bit of sand is in EoTW, and how it takes KAiri back to DI, so obscure first time round. That and ASAS/DD proved how much money grabbing square enix is...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
chaywa said:
u clearly don't know the definition of an AMV, AMV = Anime Music Video, you're on about FMVs, full motion videos

In contrast i actually think the ending to KH sucked soo very much, why because it is so obscure, how the hell did Kairi get to KH from TT, and why a floating bit of sand is in EoTW, and how it takes KAiri back to DI, so obscure first time round. That and ASAS/DD proved how much money grabbing square enix is...

As said in hollow bastion, before you seal the keyhole, it is specified by the various Final Fantasy characters (Leon, yuffie, cid, and aeris, or aerith for you KH die-hards) that once the final keyhole is sealed, everybody will go back to their own worlds, and the barriers between them will be back as well.

ASAS was a concept for KH2, they were already planning KH2 by the time KH was finished, so that doesn't mean necessarily that they are money grabbing. Plus, you can't quite blame them, all their money comes mostly from Japan, RPG's are loved as much anymore in the U.S....If they ever were loved. xD

Jessica

The beginning gives you story background and play-training before it really kicks into gear... I enjoy the beginning.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Well, after you've played it like fifty times, it tends to annoy you, but the whole point of the first cutscene is to draw the gamer in. Ever hear the saying: "the first impression is the most important"?
The Intro, much like the demo, are there to make you ohh and ahh at how pretty it is and to show you what your getting yourself into. No one's gunna play a game with a crappy intro, because that suggests the game itself is crappy. It's pretty much required to be long and overdone so it grabs our attention.

Onite

JcMunny153 said:
I love Kingdom Hearts I really do, but one thing bugs the heck out of me about it. It's the fact the beggining of the games (including COM.) THEY TAKE SO FLIPPIN LONG. It is nothing but talking for like 30 minutes and you get 5 minutes of playtime between cut scenes (in the beggining.) That is the only thing wrong with KH does anyone agree me.

theres nothing at all wrong with kh....and the cutscenes kick ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back