• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Bad Thing About KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you hate how the beggining takes so long?

• YES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • It kinda does.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I can tolerate the first couple times, but after that it gets annoying.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • iIt does not annoy me at all

Votes: 41 69.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JcMunny153

I love Kingdom Hearts I really do, but one thing bugs the heck out of me about it. It's the fact the beggining of the games (including COM.) THEY TAKE SO FLIPPIN LONG. It is nothing but talking for like 30 minutes and you get 5 minutes of playtime between cut scenes (in the beggining.) That is the only thing wrong with KH does anyone agree me.

D

Dexter

Uh oops my bad I acedilend voted for YESS SOOO MUCH! I wanted to vote for NO IT DOSN"T..............

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea (well, not CoM) but in KH1 I think it was neccasary, and it was good, so I have no objections

Soren

Awards
Truth be told, I actually like that the cutscenes in the beginning take so long. Cause then if you've seen them 80 billion times you can do something else while waiting.

Plus I'm the guy who would start new games just to see the opening over and over. So I'm used to it.

The M.C.

JTTW
i think u think it's long because it is the intro. the intro has to introduce things about the game, or at least talk about something or anything, right? but anyways i didnt get annoyed. right after the fmv or whatever it's called, the cut scenes right after that shows you how to play seemed kind of bad, not long. but that was probably cause i just saw the fmv.

krazyaznsyco

i just hate the beginning of chain of memories. sure, it was nice, but i'd like to see music and 3-D graphics but what you epect? its a gameboy. a nintendo product. a nazi program. i kidding but i do hate nintendo and especially the old systems and the nintendo revolution. i love the beginnings. nothing to complain about.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
it didnt really take that long and ya it was really helpful cuz its kinda of like a guide if u kno wat i mean so i had no problem

RiseAgainst

I like the long intro, actually I don't think that the intro to kh2 isn't long enough.
I really enjoy the cutscnes. I think that if you don't like all the cutscenes and stuff then kingdom hearts isn't the game for you. SO SHUT UP

Last edited:

mereshell

i love everything to do with KH lol from top to bottom including the intros
and trust me KH2 will have a LARGE intro haha so you can look forward to that lol

Soraforpresident

I think the cutscenes really set the stage for the rest of the game. I think they(and the rest of the cutscenes in the game) are what really gets the gamer emotionally involved.

demboyz

the intros are there for a reason ....to INTROduce the game. of course if you play the game like 50 million times from the beggining (like you should...its a great game) then of course after a while youll get tired of the cutscenes. but i personally like them a lot. i think the music adds a lot to the beggining as well.

jackthemonkey

I love the beggining of KH1 the song is good and if you pay attention you can see references to a ton of square enix games and movies... and I'm another one of those people who has started numerous new games just to watch the opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back