• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Back to the Future Trilogy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Did anyone else get confused at the part where Old Biff returned to 2015 after giving the almanac to young Biff? Shouldn't he have returned to the 2015 of the alternate 1985?

Actually he doesn't return to the future, he disappears because he changed his fate.

Awesome series. There shouldn't be anymore, though.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Actually he doesn't return to the future, he disappears because he changed his fate.

Awesome series. There shouldn't be anymore, though.

Really? I never knew that. I just thought he was sick from time-traveling. *goes to watch movie again*

And you're right, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Part IV, even though BttF is intended to be just a trilogy.
But hey, Indiana Jones and Star Wars were intended to be only trilogies, and look what happened.

afrobutt

Silver Member
And you're right, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Part IV, even though BttF is intended to be just a trilogy.
But hey, Indiana Jones and Star Wars were intended to be only trilogies, and look what happened.

The fourth Indiana Jones movie sucked (fucking fridge). I'd really rather not see that happen to BTtF

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I have only seen part one until just recently I saw part II. I thought part II was boring so I won't bother watching the last one.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

He returns. You see him return, and he breaks off the top of his cane when he gets out of the time machine. If he didn't return because that version of Biff disappeared, then he would never have given the almanac to young Biff and it would a time paradox.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
"Whoa Doc, this is heavy!" But yeah these movies were fantastic. In a way though, I always expected a fourth since there was a time traveling train in the end of III. Sucks they got rid of the ride at Universal.

Obito

Awards
OMG i didn't know there was a thread for Back to the Future.I loved all three movies and the cartoon series.My favorite movie was Back to the future.Only because it was funny when Doc through the gun when the Libyans came after him.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship."
"It's "screen door on a submarine," you dork.

xD

Also:

"Don't worry. It's all in the past."
"... you mean future?"
"Whatever!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back