• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Hot damn. I'm guessing that second image is supposed to be the Fury's list of possible Skrull suspects.

Also, I read the Wikipedia page for Christopher Yost (writer and producer of the show), and it showed all the episodes in which he had directly written. Three were upcoming episodes titled "Infiltration", "Secret Invasion", and "Along Came A Spider". Color me kupoing excited.

And next episode will bring back Thor and introduce Beta Ray Bill.

EDIT: Atlas, I get that feeling that only you and I, and Stooge on occasion, will post in this thread D:

2nd Edit: Looks like Hank will be back as Yellowjacket.

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Hot damn. I'm guessing that second image is supposed to be the Fury's list of possible Skrull suspects.

Oh, that's possible. I was thinking it might be a board the Skrulls were using to identify people they successfully stole identities from.

On that note, so far the known skrulls are:

Susan Storm, Captain America, Mockingbird, Madame Hydra.

There are likely many more.

Also, I read the Wikipedia page for Christopher Yost (writer and producer of the show), and it showed all the episodes in which he had directly written. Three were upcoming episodes titled "Infiltration", "Secret Invasion", and "Along Came A Spider". Color me kupoing excited.

"Along Came A Spider" Oh, man. I can't wait for that episode. No doubt talking about Spider-Man. I pretty much geeked out when I heard he was going to be in Season 2. ^_^

And next episode will bring back Thor and introduce Beta Ray Bill.

EDIT: Atlas, I get that feeling that only you and I, and Stooge on occasion, will post in this thread D:

2nd Edit: Looks like Hank will be back as Yellowjacket.

Yeah, we probably will be the only ones >.<

Edit: I just saw a commercial that showed the wall with the photos of the different heroes and Fury hitting the wall, so I guess your theory was accurate. Also, the commercial had a split second clip of the first image I posted with all the Marvel characters.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
What the fuck VBulletin? Where was notification that this thread had new posts?

ADSHFSJSHAHAJFDD WINTER SOLDIER YES!!!! And Falcon. UNGH. So excited.

On a more sour note, I saw an interview with Jeph Loeb who said he much prefers the disconnected style of storytelling their using in Ultimate Spider-Man so kids don't feel lost when they watch an episode half way through a season so apparently after episode 13 EMH will be moving to a 'one and done' formate as per his influence. I say we go burn his fucking office down!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Marvel Animation Age

So according to that link, the next episode after this Saturday's won't air until June 24th >___>

I really wish there was an official website.

What the flip? We have to wait a over a month? -.-..... It took them long enough to air season 2 and now we have to wait for the rest of the episodes? *Rage!*

What the kupo VBulletin? Where was notification that this thread had new posts?

ADSHFSJSHAHAJFDD WINTER SOLDIER YES!!!! And Falcon. UNGH. So excited.

I was revisiting some season 1 episodes and it seems that I missed one that actually addressed this. Evidently, when Captain America touched the cosmic cube he changed the past and Bucky never ended up dying in the rocket explosion. So, yup! Excited to see Winter Soldier. I'm sure they'll tone his character down a bit for the show though.

On a more sour note, I saw an interview with Jeph Loeb who said he much prefers the disconnected style of storytelling their using in Ultimate Spider-Man so kids don't feel lost when they watch an episode half way through a season so apparently after episode 13 EMH will be moving to a 'one and done' formate as per his influence. I say we go burn his kupoing office down!

Yup. I think that was in one of the interviews I posted a link to a while back which is why I am a little upset with the whole deal. My torches and Greek fire are ready.

Crimson Jazz

On a more sour note, I saw an interview with Jeph Loeb who said he much prefers the disconnected style of storytelling their using in Ultimate Spider-Man so kids don't feel lost when they watch an episode half way through a season so apparently after episode 13 EMH will be moving to a 'one and done' formate as per his influence. I say we go burn his fucking office down!

You buy the torches, I'll buy the pitchforks.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Jeph Loeb? Is he becoming senile or something? He can't recognize a great fucking show from terribly written one?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I was revisiting some season 1 episodes and it seems that I missed one that actually addressed this. Evidently, when Captain America touched the cosmic cube he changed the past and Bucky never ended up dying in the rocket explosion. So, yup! Excited to see Winter Soldier. I'm sure they'll tone his character down a bit for the show though.
Yeah, I mentioned in an earlier post that we were likely to see Winter Soldier because of that very episode. So I'm happy they're paying that off. Bucky's definitely one of my favourite characters.

The Winter Soldier doesn't have to be too toned down, really. He's a programmed assassin. We understand that he does some pretty horrific things, but it's all off screen really and they're not overly violent. All they'd need to do in the show is just have him work for Hydra as one of their greatest new agents and that'd be enough.

Yup. I think that was in one of the interviews I posted a link to a while back which is why I am a little upset with the whole deal. My torches and Greek fire are ready.

You buy the torches, I'll buy the pitchforks.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Jeph Loeb? Is he becoming senile or something? He can't recognize a great fucking show from terribly written one?
/co/ refer to it as the dead son solution. Even though Sam Loeb died like 7 years ago, it seems like no one has the balls to tell Jeph "no" and he lost all understanding of quality. Which is to our detriment. Someone posted an interview with Quesada and Loeb and they clearly think that they invented awesome with Ultimate Spider-Man. They're incredibly proud of themselves even though they shouldn't be.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Crimson Jazz

Signed it. Definitely believe Jeph Loeb is just becoming senile. This show DOES have self-contained stories. I mean, you'd have to be an IDIOT to not see that. Each episode just throws in hints about an upcoming story arc. Like, how the first season hinted at the Kree-Skrull War halfway through, and how this season is hinting at the Skrull Invasion.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Preview for Sunday's Episode:

[video=youtube;EhjiaonHonE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjiaonHonE&feature=plcp[/video]

Crimson Jazz

Well, Wolverine and the X-Men was cancelled because Marvel had no money to pay for it's production. Spectacular Spider-Man was cancelled because of production issues. Marvel is thinking of cancelling EMH because it's not "self-contained."

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
…and this is a bad thing? Look at the success of Young Justice. Christ bruh, not every kids show has to be completely self-contained. Kids do appreciate, and are perfectly capable of comprehending, something more.

If they give Avengers the Ultimate Spidey treatment, I'm gonna fucking riot. And I'm only 4 episodes in!!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
…and this is a bad thing? Look at the success of Young Justice. Christ bruh, not every kids show has to be completely self-contained. Kids do appreciate, and are perfectly capable of comprehending, something more.

If they give Avengers the Ultimate Spidey treatment, I'm gonna fucking riot. And I'm only 4 episodes in!!

Man, only 4 episodes in? Is that the mini episodes or the full episodes? If it is just the prologue/micro episodes, you still have 16 episodes to go before you actually get to season 1! Ha!

Also, you should sign the petition ;)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Just went back to the Captain America micros and a couple of questions came to mind. The first episode shows the Howling Commandos, is that supposed to be Fury (whether Jack or Nick), Gabe Jones, or someone else (obviously the black guy in the episode)?

I know Gabe Jones shows up halfway through the episode as he blows his trademark horn but I'm not sure if that's the same guy they showed at the start where the Commandos enter the beach. This question lingers obviously because the timeline between the war and present day would obviously mean that Fury would be MUCH older if it is supposed to be Nick Fury leading the Commandos.

This part of the comic always gets a little tricky because it was originally Nick Fury and the Howling Commandos. But now that so much time has passed, it's hard to keep that as canon in these new series. Eh, I guess it doesn't matter but it made me curious. For now I'll assume it's just some other random character.

Next, since Logan has a cameo in that episode as part of the Howlers, I wonder if he will remember Cap when he returns in Season 2 as Wolverine. Should be interesting how they go with the story there.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Just curious (if you know, that is), is Steve Blum voicing Wolvie? I heard he was voicing Beta Ray Bill, so I was sort of curious. Marvel tends to re-hire him a bunch for the role.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Just curious (if you know, that is), is Steve Blum voicing Wolvie? I heard he was voicing Beta Ray Bill, so I was sort of curious. Marvel tends to re-hire him a bunch for the role.

According to the Wiki he is. Red Skull, Wolverine, and Beta Ray Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back