• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ Surprisingly though, Iron Man: Armored Adventures is still on and still airing new episodes. I wonder if that's because Nick has the publishing rights to it. *shrugs*

Edit: Scratch that.... This show is ending after the current season as well. C'est la vie.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
That's a misquote. He said that EMH was not being cancelled that it was meant to end from the start.

Avengers Assemble will be a completely different show all together.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
It was meant to end at the point it did? What kind of shit....

Yeah....

He did say that the two shows would be "bridged" together but it's not a continuation. I'm not sure exactly what he means by bridged, especially after he said the intention was to end EMH. Probably a lame attempt at damage control knowing how many people are pissed about it.

Anyway, he also said that Avengers Assemble will be molded more so after the live action films to appeal to a larger audience, obviously. I figure it will be loosely based on the Avengers Assemble comic that came out to accompany the film.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Hope they at least keep the voice actors. Had an amazing voice cast, pretty much kept all my favorite heroes with their voice actors I liked.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Hope they at least keep the voice actors. Had an amazing voice cast, pretty much kept all my favorite heroes with their voice actors I liked.

They will probably keep some.

But who knows, I mean, they changed Spider-Man's voice from the original VA in EMH to Drake Bell's voice since he does USM. So... We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back