• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Ask a Mod" System!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Key-chain said:
Um...
this is just a small thing,
but this is the new PM box for me:
Welcome, Key-chain.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:32 PM You last visited: Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 91.

It is a little irritating that there is 2 times: You last wisited...

Can a moderator fix this, plese...

I had that same problem when I was using the Ambience skin. I switched to Cobalt, and now everything is A-OK, so give that a try.

Bear

Ouranophobic
so what do the mods 'like' doing on the site? just hang in chat? or can they RP and stuff too?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
xP Mods are just like normal members, they post in the topics they find interesting, they go to the chat and some of them RP too I think.

The only difference between a normal member and a mod is that the mods have to keep an eye out for stuff that isn't supposed to be here.

M

Mitsukai

umm... I have a question, I hope nobody has asked this yet:

what are public groups? It appeared when I became premium, are they like clans or guilds in the forum? How can I make one?

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Did the limit of pictures in your sig change to two? Because when I was about to replace one of my sigs with a recent one, it told me that. I posted a thread about it called Limited.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I appologize if this has been asked previously before. But I would like to know how to become a Moderator. I am rather new here, so I'd appreicate it if someone gave me some kind of info, thanks.

M

MegaFlare

New? 9000 posts?

Anyway, bottom line: You don't ask, you get asked.

EDIT-- To the question before-- yes, the sig limit changed to 2 pictures only. 3 pictures is too many, moreso when people combine two images to one, resulting in about 6 pictures, there was someone with 7 even. There's no need for super-long sigs, so now there's a 2 picture limit.

Last edited:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
MegaFlare said:
New? 9000 posts?

Anyway, bottom line: You don't ask, you get asked.

Don't mean to post an useless post, but it's not the account that's new, it's the user. Thanks for the info.

EDIT-- No prob, I see. --MF.

Last edited by a moderator:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
why doesnt the forum games post dnt count n-e more thats not fair the rpers get to post and get there post count up i mean ppl hu havent even been here but 3 months already hae like 3,000-2,000 post

Last edited:

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
The forum games doesn't increase post cause of people like Angel X who have 9000 some posts mainly because of forum games, and because most forum games are spam, if you read the forum anyways it says does not increase post count, even though it did, Rpgers get posts up because what they post is not spam.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
no, rp posts are NOT spam, at least not mine. I'll admit that lately it has overflwon with newbs and......n00bs......>_> but there are still many rpers left there who still make decent posts. Hell, I made quite a few today that were over two fullsized paragraphs in length. I dont call that spam. so, get the fuck over yourself.......thank you

((as a side note, I made squallies siggy :D))

Bear

Ouranophobic
I....Agree with BP. And I have to admit I have made a couple of *spammed* posts in RP's, if you want to call it that. Because that's basically what they are >_>. But. I have also made, Non-Spam. Yes. I said it. Non-spam! I wish it were true.... Lol! J/k. But. I have made worthy post's in RP's. Discribing many different things. I got that from BP, to tell you the truth. He's one of the most discriptive RPers on the forums. Don't call it spam, cause it's not! XD

The question has been answered, no more replies are neccasary. I also believe that RP post can be legit. post but some people use them to spam it does happen..

--Done--

Back