• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Ask a Mod" System!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I was wondering why I got banned from the 'SHOUT BOX' I never got a warning or anything, and besides I dont even know what I did lol...

Oh please. You were spamming up the place last night. No wonder you got banned. Heck, I tried to ban you once, then found out I couldn't.

theres no more rpg inferno on this forum or what?

Click Here and be sure the check the announcements board often. You'll find it quite helpful.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
percymort said:
The rpg is down......

Hey mods can i have my Pm privledges back....please i need them to discuss rp's... :(

Stop asking, Percy. You've already been told several times that you would get them back eventually. The more you ask, the longer it takes.

EmbodiedFlame

Everytime I try to put in a custom Avatar is says that the file is invalid...why is that??? My avatar is 80x80 and nothing seems to be wrong with it so yea...I have no idea what to do....

Last edited:

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
EmbodiedFlame said:
Everytime I try to put in a custom Avatar is says that the file is invaild...why is that??? My avatar is 80x80 and nothing seems to be wrong with it so yea...I have no idea what to do....
How big is it and what file type?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You could try making it a .gif file, or .bmp, if you're good with Photoshop and such.

Or you can post the avatar here so I can try to upload it to your account, since I'm a super mod. This problem appeared a couple times before, and it worked if I tried to upload it. Not always, but.. worth a shot.

EmbodiedFlame

Ryu said:
You could try making it a .gif file, or .bmp, if you're good with Photoshop and such.

Or you can post the avatar here so I can try to upload it to your account, since I'm a super mod. This problem appeared a couple times before, and it worked if I tried to upload it. Not always, but.. worth a shot.

Okay...I tried to do the first two options, but that still didn't work...And I can't post it on here because I didn't post it on the internet..and I'm using paint and I don't have Photoshop or exc. to do anything with...I am so sad...anyway thank you for the help anyway...BTW it also did the same thing to some I found on the internet...the link works fine on my computer but it still says invalid file...okay...thanks again, but I will just have to live with the one I got...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Well you can always go to www.imageshack.us and upload your picture. Then post one of the links you get as a result, here, so I can see what I can do. ;)

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
eh, you can take the image and change the file type with paint. Just go to Save As and change the file type to whatever.

Also, imageshack doesn't require signing up. Although, if you plan to use images a lot, I suggest getting a photobucket account.

EmbodiedFlame

ava29tp.jpg

I tried from the website that didn't even work...but there it is....not much to look at though...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Well I tried everything.. uploading a gif, bmp, jpg. Uploading them to imageshack first.. no luck. I'm sorry, maybe you could try again when the forums' update is complete, it might have to do with the forums being updated.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
hey guys i got a rep point but its not green so far i got 2 that came from ppl that has a green rep y isnt it showing green

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
biglipsxi said:
hey guys i got a rep point but its not green so far i got 2 that came from ppl that has a green rep y isnt it showing green
What color is it? Gray? Don't worry then. That simply means that the person who gave you rep didn't have a high enough rep to give you green in the first place. If you receive red, though, you're in trouble. =)

K

Kegluneq

Would a game from newgrounds that involves making your own punk rock music go in the music forum? or the general video games forum?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Hollow Bastion said:
What color is it? Gray? Don't worry then. That simply means that the person who gave you rep didn't have a high enough rep to give you green in the first place. If you receive red, though, you're in trouble. =)
no i got it from .:KL:. he has a green rep but its not showing

Back