• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Ask a Mod" System!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Since the other thread's er..vanished and we have none of these, we'll put one in.

Got a question that needs answering?
Or maybe you have a slight suggestion?
Well, we've got the answers, and the mods are here to help. ^^; We're friendly people and we'll try to answer your questions the best we can. Don't be shy, y'all.

Moon Pie

how do you get banned..... and when you get banned is it forever, or for like a week or so?
:)

TheRealNapster

i got two questions. 1 how do you post pictures and when I tried insert image it doesn't work. 2 how do you become a mod

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Erm, kg, why is this in the Fanart section? o_O

Anyway....

how do you get banned..... and when you get banned is it forever, or for like a week or so?

You get banned when you brak one of the rules. The forum rules are in the "New Memebers Area" and each forums sometimes has their own set of rules posted.

The length or your ban depends on the severity of the offense. I could be a day, a few days, a week, or forever.

i got two questions. 1 how do you post pictures and when I tried insert image it doesn't work. 2 how do you become a mod

1. Are you using the img tags? Post the link to your picture, then put "
" after it. Without the quotation marks, or course.

2. You are selected. You don't ask to become a mod, you're picked. And if you do ask, your chances of becoming one go down.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
A World Away said:
Erm, kg, why is this in the Fanart section? o_O

Because I had sent a pm to Salsa asking her if I could remake the FanArt forum rules and "Ask a Mod System!" in the FanArt area and she agreed and said I should do it..? I do currently believe in asking my fellow mods (especially those of the section it deals with) what should happen...communication is a beautiful thing.

ANYways...I have nothing else to say, he answered them. <_< Meh, since someone moved it, I'll stickie it here. -.- [[On a side note...there is one in the role-playing forums...and...meh]]

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
ok i have tried creating a new thread and every time i try it says "the message is to short it has to be at least 10 charecters long" and its over 10 words long why does that keep happing?

Yamijim1

errm what happened to our avatars/ i mean a like they dont show no more

Evarae

I have a serious question mods.

If you look at the bottom left corner of my screen, you will see that I have a message saying warn (0%) and 5 squares. What dooes that mean?
If that means I did something wrong, tell me what I did wrong.

pm me to give me an answer.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Evarae said:
I have a serious question mods.

If you look at the bottom left corner of my screen, you will see that I have a message saying warn (0%) and 5 squares. What dooes that mean?
If that means I did something wrong, tell me what I did wrong.

pm me to give me an answer.

I'm not PMing you, because I'm lazy.

Anyways, that's the Warning meter. There's always been one, just it was in your profile before, and it wasn't a meter. It just said Warn (0). So no, you've done nothing wrong. It's just been moved from your profile to the bottom of your posts. Part of the upgrade, is my guess.

Yamijim1 said:
errm what happened to our avatars/ i mean a like they dont show no more

If you'd read the announcements, and all the threads here in Site Feedback, you'd realize this has been addressed. Due to the upgrade (presumably), avatars are gone for the moment. They will be back when things are straightened out.

frodo101 said:
ok i have tried creating a new thread and every time i try it says "the message is to short it has to be at least 10 charecters long" and its over 10 words long why does that keep happing?

Happens to me too, bud. My guess is that once you try to post with less than ten characters, the forum continues to think that there's still less than ten characters, for whatever reason. I can't confirm this, however, so it's just a guess. My advice to you is to try it again later and make sure there's more characters in your post. Try to make it longer, because if you're creating a new topic with less than ten characters, there's something wrong.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Manchester Black said:
Happens to me too, bud. My guess is that once you try to post with less than ten characters, the forum continues to think that there's still less than ten characters, for whatever reason. I can't confirm this, however, so it's just a guess. My advice to you is to try it again later and make sure there's more characters in your post. Try to make it longer, because if you're creating a new topic with less than ten characters, there's something wrong.

ok i've been trying for a couple days now, i've tried lengthing it but nothing works. is this part of the site updating problems and once its done update it will start working again? and its not just that, the avatars are gone, the reply thing at the bottom of the page is gone, and its starting to piss me off

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
The avatars are still found in your profile.

The replies and the chat are part of the upgrade. We're looking into this, about seeing if we can fix it...or just don't worry about. <_<

Also, you can't delete your posts until you are a premium member. Then you can do what Manchester said.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
kairigirl said:
The avatars are still found in your profile.

The replies and the chat are part of the upgrade. We're looking into this, about seeing if we can fix it...or just don't worry about. <_<

Also, you can't delete your posts until you are a premium member. Then you can do what Manchester said.
Avatars won't show because our template isn't compatible with the new vB. Same with the quick reply. Until we revert the template or something, they won't be coming back.

Bear

Ouranophobic
I was wondering why I got banned from the 'SHOUT BOX' I never got a warning or anything, and besides I dont even know what I did lol...

Back