• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Akuroku Fanclub~ "I'll be waiting"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoEevee

Re: ~The Akuroku Fanclub~

Lol yeah :p. Shy Roxas is <333.
Now I suddenly want a scenario with shy Axel owo
~Umbra~

Aaaaand you just gave me an idea for... you guessed, yet another fanfic project! Only in this one, Roxas finds a magic staff...

Now I know how Axel reacts to Roxas asking about his past. >w>

"...wait, Axel, do you recognize this thing?"
"Uh... I've seen... something like it before."
"Really? Was it when you had a heart?"
"...yeah...you see... It was a long, long time ago..."
"In a galaxy far, far away, like in that movie Xigbar showed us?"
"...you could say that."

UmbraTsuki

Awards

Aaaaand you just gave me an idea for... you guessed, yet another fanfic project! Only in this one, Roxas finds a magic staff...

Now I know how Axel reacts to Roxas asking about his past. >w>

"...wait, Axel, do you recognize this thing?"
"Uh... I've seen... something like it before."
"Really? Was it when you had a heart?"
"...yeah...you see... It was a long, long time ago..."
"In a galaxy far, far away, like in that movie Xigbar showed us?"
"...you could say that."
You and your ideas >.> lol.

HA! Galaxy far far away. Lol, nicee.
~Umbra~

NeoEevee

You and your ideas >.> lol.

HA! Galaxy far far away. Lol, nicee.
~Umbra~

I get ideas easily. xD;;

In all seriousness, Axel may have come from Radiant Garden, but he also once went to a world far, far away to learn magic...

Magic that can blast giant lasers through several floors and several hundred feet of battleship to a person-sized target on the other end of said ship. In an antimagic field. Magic that can turn a normal 3rd grader into the most badass magical girl ever. Magic that just. Looks. Cool. owo

Xion_Z_Forgotten

hi again, i might just make that sho fc, members list will be OVER NINETHOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND *cough* just kidding <3 nyoro~n

i actually once read a fanfic about Roxas being a complete phsycopath, Axel died, and the fanfic in it's entirety made me sick, i NEVER want to read something like that again......

but i did read some cute ones, like the high school scenarrio ones, <3 got a doujin (in chinese) with Axel in a school uniform :D

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I used to like it best when they were a little cold and broken, cause that's how they seemed IC. But then days came out and it was like fluff overload >___>

I still don't like overly-fluffy fic though... Unless it is written really well and believable!

june

I like the fluff >w>
but as it wasn't as romantic as I'd like...
fanfics are the best source of akuroku :D and doujinshies

NeoEevee

I like the fluff >w>
but as it wasn't as romantic as I'd like...

Seeing as how I prefer friendshippy AkuRoku over romantic AkuRoku, I was squeeing over their time together in Days. xD;; 'Specially the "what is love" conversation.

UmbraTsuki

Awards

I get ideas easily. xD;;

In all seriousness, Axel may have come from Radiant Garden, but he also once went to a world far, far away to learn magic...

Magic that can blast giant lasers through several floors and several hundred feet of battleship to a person-sized target on the other end of said ship. In an antimagic field. Magic that can turn a normal 3rd grader into the most badass magical girl ever. Magic that just. Looks. Cool. owo
Umm....
Okay. I'll just...agree with you on that. *nodnod*

hi again, i might just make that sho fc, members list will be OVER NINETHOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND *cough* just kidding <3 nyoro~n
=0 OMG OVER 9,000~!!
Just kidding.
I have like no energy right now XD.

i actually once read a fanfic about Roxas being a complete phsycopath, Axel died, and the fanfic in it's entirety made me sick, i NEVER want to read something like that again......
That actually sounds interesting to me >.> *is shot*

but i did read some cute ones, like the high school scenarrio ones, <3 got a doujin (in chinese) with Axel in a school uniform :D
Hooootttt <3.
Though I can't read Chinese. Or more Japanese Kanji/Katakana, for that matter. I have all these books, maybe I should focus...*sigh*.
Anyway. Uhh.
High school scenario sounds fun <3.

I used to like it best when they were a little cold and broken, cause that's how they seemed IC. But then days came out and it was like fluff overload >___>
Weeeelllll...hm. But Days was like...the beginning. And normally at the beginning, people aren't cold and broken, yet. So it makes slight sense, imo, for Days to have the fluff...

I still don't like overly-fluffy fic though... Unless it is written really well and believable!
Yeah, too much fluff can get...unreal :/.

Of course they are~. Plus they can...go past what Disney will allow ;D.

Seeing as how I prefer friendshippy AkuRoku over romantic AkuRoku, I was squeeing over their time together in Days. xD;; 'Specially the "what is love" conversation.
I half-way agree with you...though while playing Days I didn't squee about that much...>.>.
Or maybe I did...
Well I barely even remember, now. But I didn't start shipping any pairings until after the game. Mostly. Moosssttttlllyyyy...
Er anyway.
Again, I'm exhausted/have no energy/tired and I start not to make sense at this point.
Um.
Focusfocus...
I love Axel and Roxas's time in Days together <333.
And the one pic in June's sig that exists because of Days.
And ice cream. And stuff.

I don't think I can make a valid point right now. XD.
~Umbra~

khlover7

I might return

I wonder what you're thinking of o_O.

Just of him being in one of those private school uniforms.
What were you thinking?
b048a2d2.gif

UmbraTsuki

Awards

O.O
It's smiling happily and has a knife.
Innntttteeerrreeesssttttiiiinnngggg...XD.
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards

Oh really? Are you sure about that? :p.

But anyway.
We need more AkuRoku discussion! D:.
~Umbra~

NumberVIII

*rises from the dead* OMG IMA GHOST! This sucks...

....lol yeah I'm weird

...SO HI. Um. I suck. You may all throw various heavy objects at me. Cause I deserve it. Seriously. I really should have explained this to you guys BEFORE I disappeared, but like I said...I suck.

You see. I go through phases. I take one thing...and I OBSESS over it. And it's like, the thing I focus on and the thing I think about and the thing I spend all my spare time doing stuff about. And for a period of about 6 months (which was a long time for me!), I was in a Kingdom Hearts phase (because of Days). Now, let me explain better. I obsessed over nothing but Kingdom Hearts, and, specifically, Akuroku during that period. But, inexplicably, over time, I lose interest. DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I will forever and always adore Kingdom Hearts and Akuroku. But I wasn't incredibly over the top obsessed anymore. I moved on to other phases. *cough*Glee*cough*Lost*cough*etc*cough*

And so, without even realizing it, I drifted from this place, until I stopped coming altogether. And I swear to god, it wasn't intentional, and it wasn't anything personal either. It wasn't even entirely about Kingdom Hearts. I just need to focus my attention on other things sometimes, but I have an obsessive personality so I can't have more than one thing at once. It's just the way I am. And it's dumb and I suck but...idk. I can't help it. It makes me feel like crap, cause of course I don't WANT to abandon you guys or anything. And I've done this with countless forums and fandoms and everything. But I always come back, I can promise you that. When Birth By Sleep comes out, I will probably be launched right back into a long Kingdom Hearts phase, and I promise you'll see lots of me then. Hopefully you'll see lots of me NOW. But don't count on it. I'm not reliable. :/ But know this. I love you guys so much, and for a long time, this thread was home for me. And even if I do leave, I will always find my way back. :)<3

UmbraTsuki

Awards

NUMBERVIII!!!!!! Or...Emily!! Or whatever you'd want me to call you-- HI!!!! *glomps*
I've//we've missed you~!!!

I read your whole post and: I do not think you suck, and I REFUSE to throw heavy objects at you! ;-;

I'm sure we all understand. People jump around to different fandoms a lot, and everyone goes through obsession phases and stuff like that..

With the continuous stream of Kingdom Hearts that Square Enix seems to like releasing, I think they might be able to keep getting you back to this fandom...thankfully :p :).

And I'm really glad that you came to explain this and stuff, even if you don't end up sticking around too long on this particular visit! It's good to see you again, anyway.

So thank you for coming to post this...we love you, too! You're an awesome group leader! <333 *hugs*
~Umbra~

NumberVIII

NUMBERVIII!!!!!! Or...Emily!! Or whatever you'd want me to call you-- HI!!!! *glomps*
I've//we've missed you~!!!

I read your whole post and: I do not think you suck, and I REFUSE to throw heavy objects at you! ;-;

I'm sure we all understand. People jump around to different fandoms a lot, and everyone goes through obsession phases and stuff like that..

With the continuous stream of Kingdom Hearts that Square Enix seems to like releasing, I think they might be able to keep getting you back to this fandom...thankfully :p :).

And I'm really glad that you came to explain this and stuff, even if you don't end up sticking around too long on this particular visit! It's good to see you again, anyway.

So thank you for coming to post this...we love you, too! You're an awesome group leader! <333 *hugs*
~Umbra~

Awwww, Umbra! *glomptacklehug* I missed you too honey! You are too sweet. Seriously, you're making me blush. And thanks for understanding, I had a feeling you guys would. :) Again, I'm really sorry I abandoned you guys. I'm really not the best FC leader >>; but thank you anyway love<3

This place has changed so much. o.0 I don't like this new skin at all. And the different HTML and all that. Grr. I had to go fix the OP. Which I'm sure was annoying you guys for a while while I wasn't here. >< OH AND..

Welcome, Xion_Z_Forgotten!​
Kisses_for_Axel_by_JadeLand.gif

...even though I'm really late...
sorry...

UmbraTsuki

Awards

Awwww, Umbra! *glomptacklehug* I missed you too honey! You are too sweet. Seriously, you're making me blush. And thanks for understanding, I had a feeling you guys would. :) Again, I'm really sorry I abandoned you guys. I'm really not the best FC leader >>; but thank you anyway love<3
*morehugs*
Aww... and of course we'd understand! <3.
Well...you're one of the best, then! :p <33.

This place has changed so much. o.0 I don't like this new skin at all. And the different HTML and all that. Grr. I had to go fix the OP. Which I'm sure was annoying you guys for a while while I wasn't here. >< OH AND..
Yes, this new site design will take quite a while to get used to... There's a darker forum skin you can get to through the User CP, though the setup of it is completely different than the lighter skin...xP.
Hm...tbh, I don't check the OP for FCs usually. But I did just now and it looks lovely <3. And it's nice to see so many members, as well...:3.

~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back