• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 3rd enemy the enemy from the realm of light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRemnantxX

Well, when the light came out of Kingdom Hearts - arguably, the most powerful source of light there could be by definition - it vaporized Xehanort's heartless (a being of pure darkness) but left Sora and company unharmed. So I don't know how any light so pure or powerful could be used as a weapon against the good guys.

-_- Ah. Good point. But what about in some scenes when there is a bright light, Sora covers his eyes? Like right before the first battle with Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper. Xemnas thrusted his arms up and light shot up from the ground and then grew very bright. Sora covered his eyes, didn't he? Then again...Riku and he walked into the Door to Light without covering their eyes. .....-_- If I were in this game, I'd bring sunglasses with me.

UrbanQuattrus

^Well, there's probably a 60% chance of the Matrix being a world in KH3, so I'm sure we'll get to see Sora don a pair of pink star-shaped shades and fight heartless agents to defend the land of Hot Topic and Powerade.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that this is a very interesting theory! Whoever said that light couldn't be harmful as well? When light is too bright, we cover our eyes, do we not? It can be harmful. But we will never know until BBS comes out. Still...I am going to ponder on this theory. It's making me think about this "Third Enemy" more.

You mean new enemy. Third enemy is the nobodies.

UrbanQuattrus

^I never quite understood that - if nobodies are the third, then the heartless are either first or second - but who is the remaining party, exactly?

S

sillypuddy

^I never quite understood that - if nobodies are the third, then the heartless are either first or second - but who is the remaining party, exactly?

I think heartless were the second enemy....not so sure...but then, whatever was first, may not have been so powerful. You know? Because the way I see it, 1st<2nd<3rd...Get it? Nobodies are third due to what they can truely do. Or you know, I may be wrong and the New Enemy could be first while Heartless are 2nd.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Disney villians. They're the the first...or the second, I don't remember the exact order, but yeah.

~KBZ~

For everyone saying that light cannot be used for evil purposes, look at how Zexion used light in KH:CoM to fight Riku. He used light to disguise himself as Sora in order to deceive Riku, so that he can doubt himself in battle.

As for the theory, I believe that the creatures from BBS or "the first enemy" could possibly be from the light. However, I wouldn't depend on that assumption entirely. Their appearance reminds me of both the Heartless and the Nobodies just because of their color and shape. Also, I don't think this enemy is created from the process of losing a heart because there is nothing left of a person to be created from. A person possesses body, soul, and heart. The heart goes to the Heartless and the body and soul goes to the Nobodies. I believe the new enemy is created from an entirely new process; however, I don't think there is enough information to speculate on what that may be yet.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You guys realize that using something doesn't mean you're...composed of the thing itself.

Like, the heartless are creatures of darkness, made from corrupted hearts. Disney villains, Xehanort, Org. XIII, Riku, various characters use or have used darkness. Does that mean they're all creatures of darkness? Does it mean they're all heartless. No, not always.

The Zexion example KBZ mentioned fits into this. Zexion used light to hide himself, to trick Riku, but it doesn't mean he's a being of light now, does it? No, he's a nobody, a being of nothingness. And the same applies to Roxas, since it's his element

So this new enemy COULD use light, but it wouldn't really be a being OF light, because of what Quattrus previously said.

XxRemnantxX

Yes, I don't think we should totally disregard this "light" theory. I mean...maybe they're creatures made by MX? He doesn't seem to like darkness very much. So maybe the creatures could very well be made of light. And as for that mysterious cheap looking symbol on them, it does look like an "M" and an "X". But it could be anything...

A

Anima Relic

Meh, who knows, they might just up and make another realm and element just to throw all theories off lolz

UrbanQuattrus

So this new enemy COULD use light, but it wouldn't really be a being OF light, because of what Quattrus previously said.

QFE. Light can be misused, but light itself won't become an enemy. The opposite is also true - Riku still used darkness, even though he became a good guy through and through.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
The new enemy would only use light if it was meant to contradict the dark, aka the Heartless. However, when looking at it compared to both Nobodies and Heartless, aka Nothing and Darkness, it would make more sense if they were something more empty.

Like emptyness, soullessness, or something.

Eh, I lost myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back