• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 3rd enemy the enemy from the realm of light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
ok you know how heartless are creatures born from darkness and nobodys are from the in-between so that only leaves light also to anyone who thinks im wrong because light can't be evil play final fantasy 3 it says the world was almost over run by evil force of light hell you even got the warriors of darkness on your side so this proves there is a just because its light doesn't mean its good (also another example of this could be found in jak III)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Just because they have used it in other games does not make it so. I t could end up being a whole new type, like an inverted in-between (thinking back to... Anima Relic i think it was, suggesting about the Dawns possibly). There are two versions of Twilight; Dusk and Dawn, hence meaning that it could end up that the new enemies are of the Dawn type, as the Nobodies were Dusk

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no the nobodies weren't dusk, that was the name of the lesser nobodies. Both belong in the twilight realm. Both are one and the same

and also although light can be used for evil it will only eventually override into darkness (Riku for example).

lux_crusader

Kairi's grandmother's story talked about how people worshipped the light, and how their greed and desires to have the light cause darkness to be born

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The third enemy can't be from the Realm of Light. It just can't. In Kingdom Hearts, Light is everything good and warm and fuzzy(?). It's the worst possible thing to do: basing a theory on something simply because you want it to happen, or cause most of a certain group has already done it.

Go to Yanni's thread about Theory-Making and read point number 9. I contributed that from my own experiences.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That is, of course, dependent upon whether or not Deep Dive can be taken as canon these days.
Otherwise, I 100% agree with you.

Who's referring to Deep Dive? Fah, I only use the stuff that's confirmed. Try reading a Nomura interview. ^_^
~
C|O|C|A|I|N|E| My Anti Drug [I wonder how many will get that joke]

KCDjedi

Who's referring to Deep Dive? Fah, I only use the stuff that's confirmed. Try reading a Nomura interview. ^_^
~
C|O|C|A|I|N|E| My Anti Drug [I wonder how many will get that joke]

I suppose it would help if one of these days you actually knew which interview you're using for reference....
Not all of us have the knowledge of where to even find these Nomura interviews you're always talking about.
Don't get me wrong, I trust you, but I would like to read these things at some point.

*let's see how quickly I get flamed*

I was referring to the Third enemy thing, not the "born in between", just in case anyone wasn't sure :glare:

waynesora

Well if you remeber back in the beging of kh2 when roxas was drawing a symbol on the desk to the basement, he was drawing the symbols for humas or what ever else lives in the world like certain bosses like hydra. In that drawing you see the nobody and heartless and the other symbol although you don't see it in the game but in the stradegy guides you see it. so i don't think their would be anther enemy. unless that theory of a "souless" is true.

Twiligan

just beacuse light can be evil in a game that was like 10 yrs ago, dosnt mean it is true for this one, nobodies are made from nothingness, refering to NO EMOTION, body and soul, no heart to deter the body from right or wrong, so Nobodies arnt even technically evil, they just do what needs to be done to acomplish their goals.

i dont think that its light, it makes no sense at all. No vilian thus far has used light for evil, ther has ben no referance that light was ever used for evil, it just donst make sense.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just because they have used it in other games does not make it so. I t could end up being a whole new type, like an inverted in-between (thinking back to... Anima Relic i think it was, suggesting about the Dawns possibly). There are two versions of Twilight; Dusk and Dawn, hence meaning that it could end up that the new enemies are of the Dawn type, as the Nobodies were Dusk

Don't forget that these "other games" was a FF game... And lets also not forget about Nomura's mind...

The third enemy can't be from the Realm of Light. It just can't. In Kingdom Hearts, Light is everything good and warm and fuzzy(?). It's the worst possible thing to do: basing a theory on something simply because you want it to happen, or cause most of a certain group has already done it.

Go to Yanni's thread about Theory-Making and read point number 9. I contributed that from my own experiences.

Before you go refering someone to "Theory Making 101", try to recall this... So far, from what has been released, MX seems to see darkness as something that is unfit... He sees it a, I suppose you could say, weakness... Now, that means MX uses light... But guess what...? He's evil... Also, the symbols on the new enemies make a 'M' and a 'X'... In all honesty, the new enemy being of light is not only a good idea, it is a logical one...

I suppose it would help if one of these days you actually knew which interview you're using for reference....
Not all of us have the knowledge of where to even find these Nomura interviews you're always talking about.
Don't get me wrong, I trust you, but I would like to read these things at some point.

*let's see how quickly I get flamed*

I was referring to the Third enemy thing, not the "born in between", just in case anyone wasn't sure :glare:

Well, BBS takes place before KH1, making the enemies in that game the first... The heartless in KH1 were the second and the nobodies in KH2, third...

Well if you remeber back in the beging of kh2 when roxas was drawing a symbol on the desk to the basement, he was drawing the symbols for humas or what ever else lives in the world like certain bosses like hydra. In that drawing you see the nobody and heartless and the other symbol although you don't see it in the game but in the stradegy guides you see it. so i don't think their would be anther enemy. unless that theory of a "souless" is true.

It isn't... "Dis-soul" or "Souless" is not true...

just beacuse light can be evil in a game that was like 10 yrs ago, dosnt mean it is true for this one, nobodies are made from nothingness, refering to NO EMOTION, body and soul, no heart to deter the body from right or wrong, so Nobodies arnt even technically evil, they just do what needs to be done to acomplish their goals.

You can say they aren't evil, but that doesn't mean they aren't... Also, I believe Xemnas' true goal was power, not a heart, and he only used the Org to get to his goals... There are plenty of things that points to Xemnas as being evil...

i dont think that its light, it makes no sense at all. No vilian thus far has used light for evil, ther has ben no referance that light was ever used for evil, it just donst make sense.

Again, so far, MX seems to be aligned with light, not darkness...

Anagram

Banned

Yea, light can be evil this was shown when riku used darkness for good.-_-

Besides I think it'd be fun to fight some kind of light or "corrupted" light enemy. :blink:

Roxas = Sora

It could be some messed up creatures that are from the realm of light, and are obsessed with making everything perfectly good, so they will attack people and things that wouldn't even really do anything bad, they could try and kill sora because he killed other guys, even though they were bad.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
It could be some messed up creatures that are from the realm of light, and are obsessed with making everything perfectly good, so they will attack people and things that wouldn't even really do anything bad, they could try and kill sora because he killed other guys, even though they were bad.

"Perfectly good?" Sounds like some sort of brainwash stuff. Nothing can ever be made perfectly good; not until the End Times, anyway! *coughcough* Anyway, back on track! I have to agree with OmniChaos; he's got a pretty good thing going there.

UrbanQuattrus

I could have sworn I saw this exact same thread, and replied to it, months ago. In fact, the first post looked so much like that one that I looked for my own reply here, and then had to check the date to make sure this was, in fact, a new (technically) thread.

Look, pure darkness produces heartless. Nothing is the stuff of nobodies. Pure light is found only in... the princesses of heart. Who, aside from the rare quirk of possessing no darkness, are otherwise normal humans. So pure light is not going to produce some monstrous enemy.

XxRemnantxX

I think that this is a very interesting theory! Whoever said that light couldn't be harmful as well? When light is too bright, we cover our eyes, do we not? It can be harmful. But we will never know until BBS comes out. Still...I am going to ponder on this theory. It's making me think about this "Third Enemy" more.

UrbanQuattrus

I think that this is a very interesting theory! Whoever said that light couldn't be harmful as well? When light is too bright, we cover our eyes, do we not?

Well, when the light came out of Kingdom Hearts - arguably, the most powerful source of light there could be by definition - it vaporized Xehanort's heartless (a being of pure darkness) but left Sora and company unharmed. So I don't know how any light so pure or powerful could be used as a weapon against the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back