• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

Was that the scene of Roxas and Xemnas on the beach and Xemnas patting Roxas' shoulder like Terra did Ven? Because I remember that scene being in the game. Was the mission called "Dream" I believe.

The Roxas-Xemnas scene was in Days, but the Terra-Ven one was cut from BbS or altered seeing as how it didn't come back. I still don't understand why, though.

Lonbilly

Awards

Didn't Terra pat Ven's shoulder in Radiant Garden?

I don't believe so. I just watched it again awhile back to refresh my memory and even with one of those "compare to trailer version" videos on YouTube and it wasn't there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I don't believe so. I just watched it again awhile back to refresh my memory and even with one of those "compare to trailer version" videos on YouTube and it wasn't there.

He didn't pat Ven on the back, but that scene was just moved to the Outer Gardens.

Rohan

Then does sleepwalking = zombie?
I kid, it does seem to be the only way anyone ever 'leaves'

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Didn't Terra pat Ven's shoulder in Radiant Garden?
That scene was moved to the Keyblade Graveyard. The only difference being that Terra put his left hand on Ven's shoulder (they even did a close up on it). I mention that because the original scene closely mirrored the Xemnas-Roxas scene where Xemnas walks past Roxas and puts his right hand on his shoulder (close up of that moment).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That scene was moved to the Keyblade Graveyard. The only difference being that Terra put his left hand on Ven's shoulder (they even did a close up on it). I mention that because the original scene closely mirrored the Xemnas-Roxas scene where Xemnas walks past Roxas and puts his right hand on his shoulder (close up of that moment).

Wrong scene.

sdr08

Well even though it was cut it was still significant seeing as how Terra did in fact become Xehanort. Besides, even without this similarity we could already tell MF is connected to Xehanort.

but if it is him...where did he get those crazy moves from...and his fighting style is different than Terrarnort.

Lonbilly

Awards

but if it is him...where did he get those crazy moves from...and his fighting style is different than Terrarnort.

If you look his attacks and style resemble a lot of Xehanort-based attacks (and his clones), but also other people. But there's no doubt he's connected to Xehanort. Besides, Xemnas had crazy moves compared to Ansem SoD.

sdr08

If you look his attacks and style resemble a lot of Xehanort-based attacks (and his clones), but also other people. But there's no doubt he's connected to Xehanort. Besides, Xemnas had crazy moves compared to Ansem SoD.

oh I know hes connected to Xehanort but I don't think it is apprentice Xehanort...it might be Xemnas, in the room of sleep

Lonbilly

Awards

oh I know hes connected to Xehanort but I don't think it is apprentice Xehanort...it might be Xemnas, in the room of sleep

I doubt it's Xemnas. He's not nearly as beast. It's probably the following:
A) Apprentice Xehanort (which you don't think it is)
B) Re-awoken Terranort
C) The (possible) Nobody/Thing that was created when MX took his heart out of his body
or
D) Something else entirely.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

He didn't pat Ven on the back, but that scene was just moved to the Outer Gardens.

I just realized in that scene of Terra and Ven, the original version had Terra act more aloof and Ven serious, but the final version had Ven as the cheeky one and Terra the 'serious business' guy lol

sdr08

I doubt it's Xemnas. He's not nearly as beast. It's probably the following:
A) Apprentice Xehanort (which you don't think it is)
B) Re-awoken Terranort
C) The (possible) Nobody/Thing that was created when MX took his heart out of his body
or
D) Something else entirely.

I don't know man lol, I just want to be surprised instead of guessing everything, if you know what I mean

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Has no one mentioned the fact that Aeleus and Dilan aren't in the scene with Xehanort/Braig and the unconscious Even/Ienzo? ....Because Xaldin is Number 3 in the Organization and Lexaeus is Number 5... so if they're not in the room then that probably isn't when Even and Ienzo were made into Nobody's. It could be for Braig, though.

BBSFTW

Has no one mentioned the fact that Aeleus and Dilan aren't in the scene with Xehanort/Braig and the unconscious Even/Ienzo? ....Because Xaldin is Number 3 in the Organization and Lexaeus is Number 5... so if they're not in the room then that probably isn't when Even and Ienzo were made into Nobody's. It could be for Braig, though.

i think it is either A) those two already got hit and are in the back or B) they come rushing in after hearing the scream of braig even and ienzo at which point xehanort attacks them

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Some people have suggested that they are just out of Xehanort's view but I don't think thats likely but you never know.

Or they could rush in after Braig, seeing how Braig is the fastest from what I've seen~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Some people have suggested that they are just out of Xehanort's view but I don't think thats likely but you never know.

Or they could rush in after Braig, seeing how Braig is the fastest from what I've seen~

That is definitely possible. They'd have to if this was when they were turned into Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back