• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

Looks like they added more areas to explore in Traverse Town. So the 4th,5th, and 6 districts

I'm hoping for two more areas, or at least bigger, expanded interactive areas. That would make me feel complete =3

Lonbilly

Awards

I would laugh so unbelievably hard if eraqus was in control the whole time.

Please. We all know it's the Nobody Moogle. That's who MF really is, and who's controlling Xehanort.

Lonbilly

Awards

That would be really funny if the moogle had a nobody that you had to fight xD

You think it's just convenience he "leaves" the Org. with Roxas, and then is there where Roxas fights Xion?

He's planned this out from the start.

Also, fun fact: Org!Moogle is also Guardian.

Ragna

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone brought this up.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lonbilly

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Huh, didn't exactly notice that, but I guess it's expected. MF HAS to be related to Xehanort in some shape or form. Maybe this means we'll be fighting MF and not the real Xehanort in DDD?

Lonbilly

Awards

hmmmmmmm interesting could hint to something or could just be nothing

We had a similar case with BbS and Days where Xemnas mimicked Terra, although the scene he mimicked of Terra got cut in the final version of BbS. But it was in the trailers nonetheless.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I feel like it might just be that SE makes the arms of the cloaks very similar lol and the summoning of their respective weapons are similar lol (or maybe I'm just in denial as I don't want MF back lol)

BBSFTW

We had a similar case with BbS and Days where Xemnas mimicked Terra, although the scene he mimicked of Terra got cut in the final version of BbS. But it was in the trailers nonetheless.

kinda the reason i am not jumping on it just yet, but if turns out true then i am fine with it.

Lonbilly

Awards

kinda the reason i am not jumping on it just yet, but if turns out true then i am fine with it.

Well even though it was cut it was still significant seeing as how Terra did in fact become Xehanort. Besides, even without this similarity we could already tell MF is connected to Xehanort.

BBSFTW

Well even though it was cut it was still significant seeing as how Terra did in fact become Xehanort. Besides, even without this similarity we could already tell MF is connected to Xehanort.

indeed like i rememebr at the end of kh2fm secret ending we were like making theories of how terra is somehow connected to xemnas so again with the MF connected to MX i am just gonna wait til kh3d or kh3 when they chose to tell us the connection between the 2

Lonbilly

Awards

indeed like i rememebr at the end of kh2fm secret ending we were like making theories of how terra is somehow connected to xemnas so again with the MF connected to MX i am just gonna wait til kh3d or kh3 when they chose to tell us the connection between the 2

Well it'll most likely happen in 3D. Secret (cannon) bosses always connect to the main games. Xemnas with KH2, Terra with BBS, and most likely MF with 3D.

BBSFTW

Well it'll most likely happen in 3D. Secret (cannon) bosses always connect to the main games. Xemnas with KH2, Terra with BBS, and most likely MF with 3D.

true guess it just a matter of playing the waiting game right now XD *pull out psp* yea ima go and beat bbsfm again while i wait XP

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fascinating.

Well it has always been assumed that the identity of MF was in relation to Xehanort. (since the secret bosses in the past have always been some form of Xehanort)

I'm sure this is not a coincidence.

Was that the scene of Roxas and Xemnas on the beach and Xemnas patting Roxas' shoulder like Terra did Ven? Because I remember that scene being in the game. Was the mission called "Dream" I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back