• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Re:coded trailer and summary posted!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

YouTube - ????????2010 ????????Re:????? OPEN ??
YouTube - ????????2010?????????Re:????? OPEN ?? 2

And heres the summary with a new scene!

A new statue of Sora in Kingdom Hearts garb was on display outside the Square Enix demo booth exit. After TGS ends he will be on display at the Disney Store in Ikspairi Plaza outside of Tokyo Disneyland.
A new cutscene was shown for Re:Coded. Mickey stands across from Yen Sid’s desk gasping in shock. Yen Sid across from him just looks serious, nothing was spoken.
Latest issue of Famitsu Weekly contained a two page review of the game. The reviewer starts out by saying at first there was no interest in another Kingdom Hearts rehash and that things involving Disney are for kids but goes on to say that Re:Coded breaks those boundaries and is enjoyable for all fans.
Japanese version releases October 7th 2010!

Also, here is the demo review:

The Re:Coded demo starts with Alice and Sora in a fight with the Queen of Hearts. In order to prove Alice’s case, you collect her memories. You collect one from the cage next to the Queen’s podium by lowering it and avoiding card guards. After that you enter Stage 1 of the 3D scrolling stages. You fight Heartless and avoid or attack blocks. You fight Trick Master in the same scroll style after Stage 1. Stage 2 is the same process but a little harder.

Overall the gameplay is a million times smoother than the mobile original, it even seems upgraded from 358/2 Days. The command system is similar to Birth by Sleep in the way they cycle on the menu. Love all the new attacks, graphics all look better.

Credit goes to Heartstation for the news!

V

Ventus91

thanks for this videos and summary its good to know the game is going to be smoother :)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Was i so busy with BBS that i didn't know that Simple an Clean was the theme for Re:Coded? :/

jdeib963

Same here! lol but damn im STILL in shock about how much BBSFM is getting on top of what we got. Oh wallet, forgive me!

V

Ventus91

Same here! lol but damn im STILL in shock about how much BBSFM is getting on top of what we got. Oh wallet, forgive me!

don't feel so bad jdeib its japan kh games are more popular over there than over here so its only naturally they were goign to get a final mix.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm a big fan of Simple and Clean/Hikari, but is anyone else getting to the point where they would like a new, though still similar song in some of these trailers?
Also if we can see an official clear version of this trailer soon that'd be awesome

jdeib963

Sorry! Cant get a new song at least from Utada she wont be singing anymore for Disney cuz they didnt give her enough munny. Oh well

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry! Cant get a new song at least from Utada she wont be singing anymore for Disney cuz they didnt give her enough munny. Oh well

She gone on hiatus from singing for an unknown period of time anyways. Could be years until she returns, so either we'll continue recycling Simple and Clean/Sanctuary, someone else will replace her, or Shimomura will compose a special title song. Or at least that's what I think are the most likely options.

A

Artorius Rex

Oh god. Simple and Clean/Hikari again. Now four games is pushing it.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Theres only so much you can do with 2 songs. Although...a remix of both songs stuck together...?
"When you walk away, you dont hear me say my sanctuary...my sanctuary oh."
Wow are we screwed over for songs.

I lol'd.

Anyway that sucks about Utada but I suppose what we should get back to focusing on here is the trailer. Gameplay looks really nice and smooth. Hopefully we'll have a couple of remixed, maybe techno influenced remixes of original world tunes (seeing as we are in a data world) to keep us from hearing the same tracks again for the fourth or 5th time.

BTW Couldn't they send in a data sora with all the cheat codes turned on. Data Sora with infinite star power would be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back