• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tgs 2005

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok i'm pretty sure that tgs 2005 is 2day.......... and kh2.co.uk is down again..... so if ne1 gets ne info from tgs such as the ACTUAL EXACT RELEASE DATE........ and any new information that was released......... and info as 2 if we will be abe 2 view the 8:30 minute trailer.............. please post that info in here and let me know!!!

EDIT: and don't spam this thread ppl....... i just want 2 come here 2 read the news about tgs

EDIT--- Wasn't it you I've already warned about misspelling "come" ? Spell it correctly, it's not hard. ---MF

Last edited by a moderator:

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Yes, the TGS2005 starts at 10:00 Am in japan ( right now theres is september 15 ). Here we shoul start to get info of any game o exactly KH2 at 6 pm in the pacific time and 9 pm to the east coasters. So, at any moment durin that hour, we should start to recieve info about the TGS conference.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Sora_Matrix said:
Yes, the TGS2005 starts at 10:00 Am in japan ( right now theres is september 15 ). Here we shoul start to get info of any game o exactly KH2 at 6 pm in the pacific time and 9 pm to the east coasters. So, at any moment durin that hour, we should start to recieve info about the TGS conference.

good hopefully there will be a release date by tomarrow

ur-vile

Awards
I'm keeping an eye out on 1up.com and gamespot, nothing on KH2 yet. I don't think. There's an new interview on 1up.com with the producer but it seems to be regarding FF7 stuff, haven't listened to it yet

M

MegaFlare

People, do NOT turn this into a release date thread. Keep this about what might/or might not be at the TGS 2005.

chosen destiny

please stop with all the peroids. hmm i wonder whats going on there then.
iholdthekeys said:
ok i'm pretty sure that tgs 2005 is 2day.......... and kh2.co.uk is down again..... so if ne1 gets ne info from tgs such as the ACTUAL EXACT RELEASE DATE........ and any new information that was released......... and info as 2 if we will be abe 2 view the 8:30 minute trailer.............. please post that info in here and let me know!!!

EDIT: and don't spam this thread ppl....... i just want 2 come here 2 read the news about tgs

EDIT--- Wasn't it you I've already warned about misspelling "come" ? Spell it correctly, it's not hard. ---MF

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
The_Superior2345 said:
is anyone here going to tgs?

I doubt it. I DO know that IGN and GAMESPOT are headed there as usual. Check back for updates on those sites, hopefully we will more demo reports, screenshots, and quite possibly a new trailer. Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back