• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I never realized it until now, but TFS only uses the Japanese and Kai scores. I wonder why that is?

Actually, KaiserNeko explained in one of his behind the scenes videos that he grew up watching fan subbed VHS tapes of DBZ, so the japanese soundtracks and pronunciations are more prominent as a result. We all grew up with Faulconer, but when I remove the nostalgia goggles, I realize some of the tracks don't really fit DBZ. Sure, you get the iconic ones that are great (Vegeta SSJ, Ginyu Transformation Theme, Goku SSJ3 theme), but I actually think TFS made the right choice for their music.

Anagram

Banned
Is the episode up on their youtube channel yet? Their site gives me issues from time to time.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
It just went up today. I just thought of something. Cell is from an alternate future, and we know the Androids 17 and 18 are weaker in the alternate futures than they are in the main timeline for some reason. Is perfect Cell actually stronger than he's meant to be, since he absorbed two stronger androids?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TeamFourStar's channel has been taken down ;A; They are currently working with YT to get it back up.

Probably Toei, like always...

Anagram

Banned
More of Were is the Fair use I imagine. u_u YT needs to get that shit lined out fairly.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Toei Animation: Hey TFS, thanks for keeping DBZ popular and relevant for eight years even before we came out with two new movies and a sequel. This is how we are going to repay you.

Seriously though, this is bullshit.

Venx

I think the problem here is youtube. There are fine with toei & funanimation, so there would be no real reason for them to take tfs down. I hope they can fix it, cuz this is just bullshit....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the problem here is youtube. There are fine with toei & funanimation, so there would be no real reason for them to take tfs down. I hope they can fix it, cuz this is just bullshit....

They are only fine with Funimation as far as I am aware. Toei is rather strict company.

Venx

They are only fine with Funimation as far as I am aware. Toei is rather strict company.

are they? okay, looks like I misunderstood a thing or two.

Anyway, their channel is back. Some vids are still down, but they said they work on it.

Anagram

Banned
Wonder if TFS will jump on the fair use bandwagon now with all the other channels....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back