• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I think it's because Yamcha doesn't do as much as Krillin anymore ever since he got blow up by the Sibamen. Krillin has more opportunities to get owned because he's actually involved.

Makes me wonder what they'll do about his count in the Buu saga. He's present but not as much.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Knowing them, they'll find a way. Probably through making him a ridiculously extreme doormat to 18.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
You know, given how much more callous Vegeta is towards Trunks than in the main series, wonder how he will react when Trunks dies

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What are you talking about, ever since they came out of the time chamber, they seem a lot closer. Vegeta actually acknowledges Trunks, admits that Trunks is pretty strong, they speak about Bulma and other family matters.

They do? He still insulted Trunks by calling him a eggplant and child, Lol. I know it's all for comedy, but he still treats him pretty much the same. Plus given what happens next episode, that so called affection wont last long

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjLsc5nAQw
Get ready for Super Android 13 this weekend :)

YES! SUPER ANDROID 13 THIS WEEKEND!

Ah, that sucks that Hellsing Ultimate Abridged's Episode 6 is delayed until December, but I can wait. More to the point, 2 episodes a year is fine by me.

Anyways, back to the OP, I remember knowing about them since 2011, but didn't have the chance to catch up on all the episodes until Summer 2012. I've been following the series regularly since then and I have no regrets.

Anyways, here's one of my favorite moments from the series.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Pretty sure that moment ranks high with almost every fan.

Excited for Super 13 though, I was hoping it would come soon (I should start checking their news casts more often). Not just for the movie, but because I'm anxious to know what their take on Broly will be. 1 step closer.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Pretty sure that moment ranks high with almost every fan.

Excited for Super 13 though, I was hoping it would come soon (I should start checking their news casts more often). Not just for the movie, but because I'm anxious to know what their take on Broly will be. 1 step closer.

I think next summer broly can finally happen, trunks has to be around for that movie. The cell games should JSUT be starting at the pace of this show. No episodes in November and 5 more until the con and new movie

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Best part was Goten being temporarily wiped from the future XD. Also loved the Duke of Hazzard references

Can`t wait for Broly eventually. That movie is going to be crazy

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
This last episode was pre good. The bits with Vegeta and Piccolo coming in were amazing.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
This movie was brilliant. From the sesquipedalian manner of which he talked to the Dukes of Hazzard references to the rather karmic moment where Goku got punched in the dick, this movie was solid!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So TFS is listing the DB series movies from worst to best starting on Dec. 1. They're currently on the top 10.

Have a feeling Wrath of the Dragon will be number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back