• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya might have an idea for kh3???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster101

When tetsuya got an interview with someone I forgot who sorry what does he meen by this
Tetsuya Nomura: “Yes. If you’re talking about the mysteries that started from Kingdom Hearts 1, then those were all revealed. In the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, there was a scene where Sora received a letter from the King; for Sora, I would like you to consider this as a new beginning. The truth is, until the very end, I was considering whether or not to include a scene showing them setting off on a journey after reading the letter.”

does he meen that he might consider kh3 being about that message that mickey sent???

sorry if someone has already posted this...:blushing:

plz don't flame thanks.

RoxasXIII95

but then it would be a never ending story of sora so what should happen is that he should make something totally different but cool and somehow it connects with sora's story you know what i mean

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm guessing he has ideas for the next KH game involving Sora. He has expressed, however, that Sora's story will be put on hold because he wants to focus on other characters for a while, so his story might not be continued for some time.

All of us(hopefully) know the next game will be about Xehanort's past, so I don't think Sora will be involved, unless we're shown a cutscene in the future, maybe after the credits...

khmaster101

Yes we all know(most of us) that the next instllment or series is about Xehanorts past but I hear rumours that Tetsuya wants to also make a game about mickey when he got his keyblade,riku wehen sora was asleep and roxas when he was in the org.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
It might not even be a "mission". It could just be him telling Sora about the keyblade wars, kingdom hearts, anything. Remember he said he wanted to lean off of Sora and start something else?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes we all know(most of us) that the next instllment or series is about Xehanorts past but I hear rumours that Tetsuya wants to also make a game about mickey when he got his keyblade,riku wehen sora was asleep and roxas when he was in the org.

Of course. Nomura has expressed that he wants to cover four periods of time:
  • Xehanort's Past
  • Roxas's time in the Organization
  • Period of Riku's Absence
  • Period of the King's time in the dark realm

So, I don't think it implausible that we might eventually get a game depicting Mickey's quest there...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well KH3 will have sora in it not the knight one which i think is called KHX X not 3. Note i said sora in it i did not say about sora.
bowchickawowwow

No, the next game's title hasn't been announced yet. We'll likely find out more at TGS(September 20-23). The KHX name is just a placeholder name IGN used...

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
yeah, Normura was talking about next KH game but i think its gonna be awhile. Could this mean KH3??? probably.

But like whats been stated before, the next game will not have Sora in it.

But I do beleive that they'll will be KH3 cause Normura said he's not done with Sora yet! (so him and kairi can finally get togetha ;]!!!)
xD

khfandude

Website
www.edgeofultima.piczo.com
Hmm but maybe this game will be another one of those bridges between Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3. Well....Oh yes he was talking about a new series...hmm oh well. I'm just saying that the next game will be a bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back