• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
GUYS! SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG! BLEACH DIDN'T SUCK! THIS HASN'T HAPPENED IN YEARS!!

Muke

whatever
Awards
It does seem like this. I post a thread or make an argument and you guys just barge in like "NOPE, you're talking nonsense", and then paste something like "pfhahahah" or "laughed my ass off".

Very funny.
Okay, again, sensing some Larxene-stuff here. Migth as well just be coincidence, idk.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nah, this isn't half as bad as the real Larxene012.
At least this guy's kicking up some activity and discussion. tbh we should probably lay off or we'll get in trouble. =w=

Anagram

Banned
Wait Larx is back? What's the point in activity made solely to argue/causetrouble? =w=

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Wait Larx is back? What's the point in activity made solely to argue/causetrouble? =w=
Nah, just a person who doesn't know how to properly convey sarcasm. Muke and I were a bit too hard on him and Spocknart yelled at us.

Anagram

Banned
Nah, just a person who doesn't know how to properly convey sarcasm. Muke and I were a bit too hard on him and Spocknart yelled at us.

*pets* Been there. Though when I was in that stage and did so it was older management which just banned me instead. 8D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It's starting to get out of hand tbh, so I'm thankful for anyone interfering.
I know some people tend to overdo it, but sarcasm should be used with caution, rly.

Anagram

Banned
*swats hand away* I thought you'd stopped doing that! :U
*pets intensifies* o3o

It's starting to get out of hand tbh, so I'm thankful for anyone interfering.
I know some people tend to overdo it, but sarcasm should be used with caution, rly.

But so should temperament. The internet is faceless so to immediately or relatively get mad when it's not a bluntly made intent is also a part fault.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, but flooding every thread by one particular person with sarcasm just because THIS PERSON made the thread is just plain rude. And I don't think any of us need to get down to that level, rly.

Anagram

Banned
If that's the case then yes that is also a big problem. I've seen few replies to any of that guys threads so I wasn't aware it was going that far.

Anagram

Banned
Still though the only thing that seems to get semblances of activity these days is to make an argument or KH3, a sad state of affairs. *shrugs* Eh. =3 How are you void? Haven't seen you in a while.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeah, I went a little overboard in some of them, but eh. It's done. No reason to really feel anything about it now.

*hides from the petting*

Anagram

Banned
It'll pass, they all do. =w= *unlessyouturnintoamemberlikeSamhainwhoremainsadick*

Anagram

Banned
If this isn't Buffer then I dont know what is

tumblr_o36twhRez51v93s20o1_250.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i will attempt to write chapter 1 today oz, i am just extremely tired lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back