• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
5025fd524d8f0b989e5d28ff57a99af51458824579_full.jpg

Crunchyroll - Life-Size Sobbing Sanji from "One Piece" Charges Phones with the Power of His Butt

Uh...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Rebirth theory really has gotten everywhere, hasn't it?
I gotta say, I love Jojo's concept of the 6th apprentice. And the theory that Trollanort's trying to buy the Goatblade off of him. x'D

Anagram

Banned
Rebirth theory is now a internet legend xD I liked that too. lol Or the part of fighting outrageous strong heartless xD

Anagram

Banned
More like the maker of the theory is a legend of the older era. TuT So many back in the day, so many theories.

Zul

Awards
[video=youtube;COGehsaDkM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGehsaDkM0[/video]

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I've heard a lot about the rebirth theory. It does seem possible and would make a huge twist in the story..........AND WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SPEAKING IN GERMAN?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I've heard a lot about the rebirth theory. It does seem possible and would make a huge twist in the story..........AND WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SPEAKING IN GERMAN?

We're actually not speaking german here frequently anymore but since it was Forum Insanity anyways, we figured it wouldn't matter, back then.

Chuuya

Awards
At the beginning of this thread I noticed the chitchat in German. I have a LOT of German in me, but I just can't speak the language of my people though. Pretty sad if you ask me. >.

Chuuya

Awards
Yeah I did noticed you guys stopped. I actually thought it was cool. Let me try....... Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch. WTF DID I SAY?

Chuuya

Awards
Oh thank God, I was right! I thought I said something else by mistake. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back