• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Unversed=Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

This is just a little theory with only a little evidence.
Let's see, what makes an Unversed? Negative Emotions. Now, what would I consider negative emotions? Anger and Hatred. Where have we heard this before? "Anger and hate, are supreme." said by Xemnas. Maybe Xemnas was right, in some way. If Xehanort was an unversed he would be made of negative emotions. Which Xemnas seems to really like. Maybe if negative emotions in someone are very strong (Terra's feelings towards MX) than an unversed would be a very strong one i.e a very humanoid one. Similiar to if a heart is very strong a strong nobody might be created i.e Organization XIII well idk I just connected to how Xemnas was talking about negative emotions are stronger in a heart than other emotions and unversed are made up of negative emotions

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Let's see, what makes an Unversed? Negative Emotions. Now, what would I consider negative emotions? Anger and Hatred. Where have we heard this before? "Anger and hate, are supreme." said by Xemnas.

I doubt this but it does feed to the fact that Xehanort split in to two dominant sides at heartless and nobody.
MX and Terra or MX and Vanitas(pending_)

αsiя

space coke
For some reason the unversed seem to be unimportant in BBS
Like in KH1 the main boss is a heartless
COM a nobody
KH2 a Nobody
Days is the only one that is a replica (Riku doesnt count to me)

BBS seems like its the first game where the final boss will be a normal person (MX)
and maybe a replica (vanitas)

Goat

For some reason the unversed seem to be unimportant in BBS
Like in KH1 the main boss is a heartless
COM a nobody
KH2 a Nobody
Days is the only one that is a replica (Riku doesnt count to me)

BBS seems like its the first game where the final boss will be a normal person (MX)
and maybe a replica (vanitas)

I kind of agree with Asir on this one. Honestly, from everything we've seen (if you've decided to spoil yourself) the Unversed just seem to be added in for things to fight while going through the story
Though theres probably a major part of the plot to explain WHY the Unverse are important, though I highly doubt that they have any major importance on the story, or future of the series.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
This is just a little theory with only a little evidence.
Let's see, what makes an Unversed? Negative Emotions. Now, what would I consider negative emotions? Anger and Hatred. Where have we heard this before? "Anger and hate, are supreme." said by Xemnas. Maybe Xemnas was right, in some way. If Xehanort was an unversed he would be made of negative emotions. Which Xemnas seems to really like. Maybe if negative emotions in someone are very strong (Terra's feelings towards MX) than an unversed would be a very strong one i.e a very humanoid one. Similiar to if a heart is very strong a strong nobody might be created i.e Organization XIII well idk I just connected to how Xemnas was talking about negative emotions are stronger in a heart than other emotions and unversed are made up of negative emotions

I don't think an incomplete or partial being could split into two halves of a whole being.

gameplay

I don't believe Unversed have a human form.

You read my mind xD
And I thought Unversed meant "the opposite of human life"
Doesn't that mean death?
If that is true, then Unversed are obviously not created from human emotions.

00 Raiser Fan

I kind of agree with Asir on this one. Honestly, from everything we've seen (if you've decided to spoil yourself) the Unversed just seem to be added in for things to fight while going through the story
Though theres probably a major part of the plot to explain WHY the Unverse are important, though I highly doubt that they have any major importance on the story, or future of the series.

Actually without the unverse, there would be no plot for bbs.

Nomura himself stated that the disappearance of MX and the emergence of the unverse are deeply linked, hence the whole reason behind the chase and basicly everything that happens in the story!!
So yea the scans may not have showed the importance of the unverse but they are!!

Besides whats with people who make it seem like the scans are everything?!!!

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Actually without the unverse, there would be no plot for bbs.

Nomura himself stated that the disappearance of MX and the emergence of the unverse are deeply linked, hence the whole reason behind the chase and basicly everything that happens in the story!!
So yea the scans may not have showed the importance of the unverse but they are!!

Besides whats with people who make it seem like the scans are everything?!!!

Because they are the only information to use to make theories before the game even comes out.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Unversed don't exist after Birth By Sleep, though. Nomura confirmed this, so how can Xehanort be one?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Vanitas.

∞;4716341 said:
Unversed don't exist after Birth By Sleep, though. Nomura confirmed this, so how can Xehanort be one?
And we have no clue that unverse can take on a human form.

And Xehanort isn't blue, or have red eyes. He looks to be a seperate entity. Do the unverse have a body, soul, and heart? Possibly. It seems they're more connected towards the heart.

And Unverse can't wield the keyblade (or as it seems).
- it's been hinted throughout the series that Xehanort is indeed a Keyblade Wielder. Director's Secret Report XIII gave us a good hint.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We do not know how the Unversed are created.
We only know how they grow

We do not know if individual Unversed are connected to individual Humans.
So we don't know if people have an Unversed as opposed to how People can Have a Heartless/Nobody.

What we do know about the Unversed
-They have a connection to Heartless & Nobodies.
-They are the opposite of Humans
-They grow off of Negative Emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back