• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I don't think so. Maybe you're mistaking the Fatal gauge for the Concentration gauge.

bbs_4.jpg

The Focus? See it? He enters into Fatal Mode and begins his own personal Fatal Attack.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...then I guess the article lied. Still, I can't imagine Ven going berserk like Terra.

State

Awards
Hmm...then I guess the article lied. Still, I can't imagine Ven going berserk like Terra.

Who is saying that Ven is gonna turn bersek?! Im saying that he enters Fatal mode and makes his PERSONAL FATAL ATTACK.

shadow_of_light

Who is saying that Ven is gonna turn bersek?! Im saying that he enters Fatal mode and makes his PERSONAL FATAL ATTACK.

that would be the only thing that would seem to make sense. i mean, besides the fact that its two different people, seeing the same fatal attack for more than one person would seem a bit repetitive and cheap.

State

Awards
I think that IF Mickey is playable in BBS either he has his own story or he is like KHII his would be like R/R:

He stuns the enemies and damages them a little and heals himself.

A

Audo

OBJECTION!
Do yu have evidence that MX gave that power to Terra? The yellow eyes are a mere coincidence, that's all, also, we do not know if the Limit ability is given in the BEGINING or at the MIDDLE of the story/game.
All he was doing was making some speculation, he never said it as fact.

OBJECTION!
There's a pic with Ven having a Fatal Mode gauge!
Thank you!
*bows*
That's the Command Meter filling up, not Fatal Mode.

Sexy Angel
No, it isn't... Nomura has said that yellow eyes = being too close to the darkness... Meaning, if Fatal Mode gives Terra yellow eyes, Fatal Mode = darkness...

Then maybe Fatal Mode is a darkness move. I see no problem with that.

Sexy Angel

Uhm... thats just lightning... that Focus bar maybe a similar thing to the drive bar, and its just filling back up again.

EDIT: IMSORRYDONTKILLMEFORDOUBLEPOSTINGPLEASEIMSORRY

Erlix

bbs_4.jpg

The Focus? See it? He enters into Fatal Mode and begins his own personal Fatal Attack.

Fatal Mode is activated when the command bar fills up not the focus bar and nomura said that the fatl mode is only for Terra.Maybe Ven enters another mode when the command bar fills.

The command bar enters fatal mode but does anyone knows what the focus bar does

Erlix

^You might want to see the above post^

Oh thanks CHARGE so what do you think that drive would be like maybe the armor but nomura said that he put them the armor cuz he didn't know how there face would be yet.

Sexy Angel
Oh thanks CHARGE so what do you think that drive would be like maybe the armor but nomura said that he put them the armor cuz he didn't know how there face would be yet.

Well, you don't see Terra with Armour when he's in Fatal Mode, so I would assum that Ven won't have armour. Maybe Ven's drive/limit could be duel weilding :p

Erlix

Well, you don't see Terra with Armour when he's in Fatal Mode, so I would assum that Ven won't have armour. Maybe Ven's drive/limit could be duel weilding :p

Yeah that would be the perfect drive form for him I have think of ven dual weilding sometimes and that would explain why roxas and sora can dual weild. Maybe ven can be more speed and two keyblades.

Erlix

maybe ven has somthin that lets him use magic forever as long as hes in focus mode and his magic gets stronger

Yeah but that might be aquas power since she is magic and ven is speed still good idea.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I don't know. While Aqua seemed to excel at magic in the concept vid, screenshots show Ven being more proficient in magic. Think about it; in KH2, thundaga was a single lighning bolt, whereas in the screenshot of Ven, it's a huge lightning storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back