• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
This is like
an amazing theory.

It would make alot of sense

I don't know. While Aqua seemed to excel at magic in the concept vid, screenshots show Ven being more proficient in magic. Think about it; in KH2, thundaga was a single lighning bolt, whereas in the screenshot of Ven, it's a huge lightning storm.
Only when Sora was in his normal form.
In master and final, it was like a lightning storm kind of.
If Ven actually was using a form whether it be Final Form or something else, I suppose it wouldnt be too farfetched.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
i can see the fatal mode being darkness... seeing as hes so easily tied to Riku, and Riku used the power of darkness... etc... etc... thats really the only input i have in this topic though :p

d_fallen_1

I don't know. While Aqua seemed to excel at magic in the concept vid, screenshots show Ven being more proficient in magic. Think about it; in KH2, thundaga was a single lighning bolt, whereas in the screenshot of Ven, it's a huge lightning storm.

He's more prominent in speed, which can be consider as defense, as suggested by the sources. While the Thunder spell looks impressive, it's just the same as the thunder spell in KH1. Plus it's relatively unknown the amount of damage that is inflicted.

Aqua will most likely preform the same spells but with higher damage calculation and probably more spells than the other two.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If Ven actually was using a form whether it be Final Form or something else, I suppose it wouldnt be too farfetched.

But, from what I can tell, he isn't in any special form. Neither gauge is filled, so we have to assume that's his normal thunder move.

Erlix

This is like
an amazing theory.

It would make alot of sense

Only when Sora was in his normal form.
In master and final, it was like a lightning storm kind of.

Actualy in kh1 thundaga was like a lightning storm.

State

Awards
Im not saying that Ven enters into Fatal Mode, im saying that Ven begins to use his own Fatal Attack.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, the theory looks very possible and well done.

Then that means Fatal Mode = darkness, since yellow eyes = too close to the darkness...

Perhaps it was given to him by MX...

It looks possible. Actually, in the case it's true, it strongly reminds me of how Ansem (heartless) gave to Riku the ability to enter in Dark Mode in CoM.

State

Awards
It looks possible. Actually, in the case it's true, it strongly reminds me of how Ansem (heartless) gave to Riku the ability to enter in Dark Mode in CoM.

Fatal Mode
Dark Mode
Terra has a connection to Riku and MX has a connection to Xehanort's Heartless... Maube XH IS MX.

Sexy Angel
Well, the theory looks very possible and well done.

Ty :p

Ya, that does seem very similar, nice find :thumbup:

soraaxel

Fatal mode could just be a battle feature and have nothing to do with the story. Like the drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back