• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra - Zack Fair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adox

I was looking up past characters and came across zack Fair and when I compared his and Terra's faces I thought they look similar what do you think?

Rix

:)
Awards
yes, it has been said many times that they look very much alike... But it's a common thing in Nomuras character designs that they look very much alike eachother..

This is kinda old, but you are a new member so I forgive you this time :)

D

Divine Light

yeah it's been brought up. and yes they look very similar. I remember at first some people even thought and said Terra was Zack when some of the first BBS scans were released

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
After playing Crisis Core, you can tell they are very different looking. I guess their design overall is sort of similar though. Zax and the other Final Fantasy characters have more 'realistic' features in comparison to the characters in Kingdom Hearts, as far as face structure and those sort of things are concerned.

A

Azrael

They do look so alike, makes me hope that Zack and Terra will meet each other in BBS =P

Kari Strife

Wow... But, can't you people just be patient and wait for the game? If they've already got scans and a HEAP of info on the game, then that means it will come out soon... Sorry if i sound stupid, but, some people over react when they see the slightest resemblances in things...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They really look alike. Too alike. *picks up bat* And that's why Zack has his own game and most likely won't show up in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back