• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra + Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
people really need to quit trying to prove that terra is xehanort. there is not enough evidence. all we have is the personality and the looks. thats all and we so little of each.
Don't forgot about the fact Xemnas called Aqua's armor friend. As well as the fact the Xehanhort was somehow able to open the door to the heart of Hollow Bastion which could hint to the fact he may have used a keyblade. As well as Xehanhort's"Superhuman" strength. Also Xemnas had similar armor to TAV in the final battle and had some knowledge of the keyblade.
Terra=Xehanhort is still possible

Muse

you look atrocious
I thought TLS was non-canon? Besides, that still doesn't mean he chose Riku. Ah, actually, it probably does because who else could it be.. But again, it's always better to be 100% sure.

So far, TLS itself is non-canon. The words he said though are canon.

Potentially those physical changes could be the result of
having been inflicted by a powerful attack, or maybe it
is a physical transformation that occured when the state
of his heart changed.

Well, possibly. Or his heart gets infected by MX's darkness (similar to Riku and Ansem SoD). That would explain the different appearance.

people really need to quit trying to prove that terra is xehanort. there is not enough evidence. all we have is the personality and the looks. thats all and we so little of each.

That kills the point of this section. I mean, seriously? If we didn't try to prove any of these theories, then there is no point to having this section, really.

But don't forget, we also have:

• Xemnas calling Aqua's armor 'friend'
  • Xemnas opening the door in HB
  • The other 'friend' in the RoS

There's more evidence pointing to Terra or at least someone from BBS to being Xehanort aside from the appearances.

Terra=Xehanhort is still possible

Terra = Xehanort is not possible

Here is why

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Xehanort has appeared in all forms possible in the series. His heartless appeared in KH1, KHCoM, & KH2. His Nobody appeared in KH1FM & KH2. His somebody appeared in KH2. Only way for way for Terra to be in the equation is Terra + [whoever] = Xehanort. Only way for it to work.

Happy Chap

... That's still not the bulletproof answer though; Terra would technically not be Xehanort, their not the same person in KH terms (same memory, soul, heart, body, you know KH stuff). Personally I don't think it's as simple as Terra = Xehanort, they'll be more external forces to make it happen.

Awards
I think DS is Xehanort, since his suit and the suit Riku wore when Xehanort possesed him look a lot alike.

Muse

you look atrocious
I think DS is Xehanort, since his suit and the suit Riku wore when Xehanort possesed him look a lot alike.

There's the whole height issue that contradicts DS being Xehanort.

Here is why

Xehanort has appeared in all forms possible in the series. His heartless appeared in KH1, KHCoM, & KH2. His Nobody appeared in KH1FM & KH2. His somebody appeared in KH2. Only way for way for Terra to be in the equation is Terra + [whoever] = Xehanort. Only way for it to work.

Terra + MX = Xehanort

cotestimulation

I have no location, my location is all locations.
okay..but that still doesn't explain Xehanort's
White Hair
Brown Eyes
Darker Skin Tone ( i think he did have one or was that just Ansem SoD?)
Nor why he can't wield a Keyblade.....or for that matter why Xemnas can't (after all Nobodies in the Organization can do anything that there others could do [I think something was said on this, because it invovled that fact that Roxas could dual wield because Sora could])

White Hair : aged like a crazy man
Brown Eyes : Explained in the theory, read befoure u write
Darker Skin Tone : Was sleeping in the sun for 10 years, he is going to be really, really tanned.
And DS can wield a Keyblade... so that effects BOTH sides.

... That's still not the bulletproof answer though; Terra would technically not be Xehanort, their not the same person in KH terms (same memory, soul, heart, body, you know KH stuff). Personally I don't think it's as simple as Terra = Xehanort, they'll be more external forces to make it happen.

yes, Terra would technically not be Xehanort, read the theory,

Terra somehow sleeps for 10 years then wakes up only remembering the name Xehanort... DiZ says that he meets a guy that only remembers his *name* Xehanort...

Here is why

god...................... Terra + DS = Xehanort

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Triple Post please dont do that. You can multiquote which lets you quote numerous people so dont do it.

Darker Skin Tone : Was sleeping in the sun for 10 years, he is going to be really, really tanned.
Slept in the sun for ten years,heck no.

Terra somehow sleeps for 10 years then wakes up only remembering the name Xehanort... DiZ says that he meets a guy that only remembers his *name* Xehanort...

No, Xehanort remembers the name Xehanort and Ansem the Wise from then on called him xehanort.

Terra(maybe)+ DS(NO)

If you think so. I personally don't buy into the fusion theory. I think that theory is for those that can't let go of the fact that Terra isn't Xehanort.
:tongue:

Happy Chap

What the hell are you on about? Terra wouldn't of slept for ten years. Xehanort helped break down HB's world barrier, and we know that happend 9 yrs before KH1.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
If you think so. I personally don't buy into the fusion theory. I think that theory is for those that can't let go of the fact that Terra isn't Xehanort.
Agreed I don't like fusion either, but there is still overwhelming evidence which points to Terra being a part of Xehanhort's creation.

Height differences

I almost 100% sure that isn't the reason for him looking like that

Personally I don't think it's as simple as Terra = Xehanort, they'll be more external forces to make it happen.
This

Yes it is

Xehanort has appeared in all forms possible in the series. His heartless appeared in KH1, KHCoM, & KH2. His Nobody appeared in KH1FM & KH2. His somebody appeared in KH2.
What about an unbirth?

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious

No, no, and no.

White hair is not a result of rapid aging. Xehanort is the same age as Terra. No crazy aging there.
The theory never explained the brown eyes. Like, at all.
And no, Terra never slept in sun for ten years. That's ridiculous. On top of that, he was found by AtW right after BBS with the tanned skin from the get-go. Not ten years later.

I don't think you understood what he said.

He said Xehanort/Xemnas could not wield a Keyblade. How does DS being able to wield have anything to do with that?

I did...

Don't remember that in the theory. Maybe you should heed your own advice and read it yourself.

Terra never slept for ten years. Xehanort was found by AtW right after BBS, not ten years later. Ten years later is when KH1 starts, and there's no way for KH1 to start if Xehanort hadn't been found by AtW and created the Heartless. So, you're wrong there.

AtW said that he encountered a man and nursed him back from death's door that only remembers the name Xehanort, which he later goes by.

No. MX is more likely than even Terra to be a part of Xehanort. MX + Terra = Xehanort.

Terra isn't Xehanort, he's just a part of him.

I guess I'm in denial then, huh?

"Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade"

That is your answer to why *Xehanort* couldn't be able to wield the keyblade when young *good* Terra could

And that's BS. The Keyblade doesn't care one way or another if you're from the dark or from the light. Just so long as your heart is strong enough to wield the Keyblade.

The more likely scenario is that Xehanort, having no memories of his past, forgot about being able to wield the Keyblade and thus that's why he isn't able to. And until he has an awakening or a Destati, he won't regain that ability.

Terra isn't Xehanort, he's just a part of him.

I guess I'm in denial then, huh?

Guess you are. See the main part about the fusion that no one can answer is how they fuse. That is a very big part of it. It was a originally speculated that it was MX's heart in Terra's body. That wouldn't work because that is basically what happened to Riku when Xehanort possessed him. The body took the form of whoever's heart was strongest at the time. So that theory is out the window. So all people will say is that they fuse. I'm just no buying it. The 'They fuse some how so my theory will work' excuse doesn't cut it in my book. So unless someone can come up with a plausible reason as to why and how they fuse then I'm just going down on fusion theories as a disparate attempt to keep Terra in the Xehanort mix.

B

Blade5468

Guess you are. See the main part about the fusion that no one can answer is how they fuse. That is a very big part of it. It was a originally speculated that it was MX's heart in Terra's body. That wouldn't work because that is basically what happened to Riku when Xehanort possessed him. The body took the form of whoever's heart was strongest at the time. So that theory is out the window. So all people will say is that they fuse. I'm just no buying it. The 'They fuse some how so my theory will work' excuse doesn't cut it in my book. So unless someone can come up with a plausible reason as to why and how they fuse then I'm just going down on fusion theories as a disparate attempt to keep Terra in the Xehanort mix.

That's taking it too far. You're saying things that you KNOW are impossible to answer, I'm pretty sure that speaking of being in denial, if anyone it's just you not wanting to accept it. Sure, it may not be true, but its by far the most plausible one that makes the most sense. Sure, someone can look through every detail of KH to come up with an half assed reason as to why the two will fused, but thats even less likely to be true so..
Meh, in my opinion, I think you're just asking for the impossible and failing to accept something that has great possibility of being the truth.

If your asking if I think it's possible, then I will agree that it is. That however doesn't change my feelings on it. I'm not asking for the impossible. I'm just asking for a hypothetical cause for the fusing. Not some just bs answer that they thought of when typing up the theory. My other problem is the fact the majority of people believe that this is the most likely out come. The most likely out come is that Master Xehanort is the Xehanort we all know without any fusion or anything like that. You can a almost infallible case for him, and that is the truth.

Happy Chap

Fusion- No
My idea of fusion is every part of two people becoming one, image included. and frankly, I doubt MX + T would look like Xehanort. The closest thing I would support is part of MX joining terra, like his soul. That would leave MX dead and Terra in a bad state of inner warfare...

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
to be honest...i just believe terra took MX darkness and making him have similar appearance.

we seen that with riku in kh1 and in chain ofmemories, though in kh1 he was possessed. and in kh chain ofmeories he had it locked in his heart.

we havent seen two beings actually being fused. so i doubt that happens. fusion hasnt been actually introduced in kh1. only placing something like heart, or darkness in a being, but thats about it

Last edited:
To start off, I will tell you the theory straight. I think Terra IS Xehanort. Not the Old man in Birth by Sleep , but of Xehanort after.

Already given evidence to the contrary. Nomura said that Terra has never before appeared in any other Kingdom Hearts game. (NOTE: This was before KH2FM was released.) Which means the first game that Terra will officially be in is Birth by Sleep.

The reason I think Terra is Xehanort is from appearance. The crazy hair, (back and down), the body build and the youth in general. But the main appearance trait that they both share is the Yellow Bright Eyes.

These similarities can be explained away by Nomura reusing character designs. Which he has done in the past. Heck Sora is basically a younger looking version of Sion Barzad.

You must be thinking, "Wait, Terra has brown eyes," this is true, but during the end of the Birth By Sleep cinematic from KH2 FM+, Terra is seen on the ground with his newly Yellow-tainted Eyes glaring at the Old man Xehanort------>

Terra has blue eyes, not brown. Xehanort has brown eyes.

Now heres what I think happened after the cinematic... Terra,(with his newly Yellowed Eyes), is taking by the dark side because of his hatred of The Old Man Xehanort and the death of Ven(tus). He gets so angery and goes beserk, killing Old Man Xehanort

Ven doesn't die in the "Birth by Sleep" video. His eyes are still moving.

Now back up, Why did he change from Good to Evil? Well, Melifecent (SP) qoutes that Terra is becoming evil, and many hints are given in the trailers to say he is evil. Terra also Ven's friend, which is a reason why he gets angry when Old Man Xehanort kills him.

Wrong again. Maleficent said that Terra is starting to rely on the power darkness, which as shown by Riku is not evil.

Xemnas is also proof to say that he is Terra('s nobody), Xigbar has been hearing Xemnas talking in the Hall of Sleep(or awakening), and belief it or not, he is talking the the armor and keyblade of Aqua...

First it's the Room of Sleep, not hall. Second "Hello my old friend." can mean anything. Khan from Star Trek was a major enemy of Captain Kirk. However in Star Trek 2: Wrath of Khan he says "Ah Kirk, my old friend." Just because someone calls something or someone friend doesn't mean they are actually friendly towards each other.

Edit_------------------------------------->

Im going to add a few things, OK, well, When Terra killed Old Man Xehanort and *fuses* (not the best word I could find) with DS and somehow, he falls to the ground and slept for 10 years from then pain he suffered... yadda yadda yadda...

he wakes up and all he remembers is the name Xehanort because of his past hatred to him. He meets Ansem and the story follows it's path.

I've already given my opinions on the fusion theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back