• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra & Vens Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightorlight

.... your no fun, who knows its just a theory, possibly it might stand for the symbol of *knight* or every keyblade master/apprentice has their own igsignia showing what rank they are?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's been at least one thread about this 3 or so months ago, it's like an upturned, stubby nobody symbol

Stars

リク
Ok heres the pic..weve all seen it a BAZILLION timeshttp://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen%2007.jpg

Now...
Looks at Terras Belt..there is a Weird litlle heart shaped symbol
Looks Familiar Dont it? http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/Galahad_McCloud_2/heartlesssymbol0kb.jpg :D

Well Ven also has the same symbol on his chest
This is Most likely the Symbol of VAT's Master
I think this symbol somehow has a relationship..or a Part in the Creation of the Heartless insignia..

(this rly aint a theory..just more of a random idea i had)
FEEDBACC!!....NO FLAMING PLZ!!..BUT DO SHARE OPINIONS!!

Thnx....Ur Boi *BETWIX*
P.S..yu may need 2 zoom in on the pic..its kinda small:D

I think the symbol is just represent they came from same master or under one organization..>.>

Macabre

Gold Member
I think the symbol is just represent they came from same master or under one organization..>.>
yeah.it could be thier organization or master's insignia...or it could be to represent thier ranks.im able to see a different one for ven on pic.maybe it's terra's lucky charm!okay forget the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back