• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ven, Aqua = Axel, Roxas, and Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
omg cloud now you are just acting too arrogant how bout you come ere so i can pawn you huh! you know where you can find me! (READ MY LOCATION) :3

And that is weird i never heard of them until you explained lol thx, well i just hope they are either super relevant or no relevant at all

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
omg cloud now you are just acting too arrogant how bout you come ere so i can pawn you huh! you know where you can find me! (READ MY LOCATION) :3

facepalm.jpg

Captain Yoyo

terra,aqua,ven and roxas,axel,xion are just to show resemblence to sora,riku,kairi, there will always be three heroes in the games. apart from pretty much everyone being related in some way there isnt much of a connection apart from there being 3.
but oviously ven has a special connection with roxas, and roxas has a special connection with sora, but that will be explained someday.

Happy Chap

Their all connected somehow, and I reckon/hope we'll get to see Axels somebody in BBS. Some people say Axels character is based on some guy from Final Fantasy so maybe thats his somebody and he'll make an entrance ;)

Supah

I dont know how you came up with that... if anything Axel, Roxas, Xion = Sora, Riku, Kairi... just look at the scene at destiny islands on the trailer... looks quite similar dont you think edit: wtf is a somebody?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Its quite simple...

VAT= Past friendship
RAX=recent friendship
SRK= current friendship

Who ever denies this hasnt looked at pictures where it clearly has one of the trios in the same pose as the others.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com

And that is weird i never heard of them until you explained lol thx, well i just hope they are either super relevant or no relevant at all

that was epic fail. They've been talking about in more than one page of more than one thread. It's also been the title of threads. and if you read the "Everything We Know About BBS", you would have already known this.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Their all connected somehow, and I reckon/hope we'll get to see Axels somebody in BBS. Some people say Axels character is based on some guy from Final Fantasy so maybe thats his somebody and he'll make an entrance ;)
Reno? Hopefully, I would love to see Axel's Somebody, but seeing how it's not really relevant, I think the only Somebodies we're seeing are 1-6. :s

Papou

Its quite simple...

VAT= Past friendship
RAX=recent friendship
SRK= current friendship

Who ever denies this hasnt looked at pictures where it clearly has one of the trios in the same pose as the others.

What pictures? I've seen a picture of Axel, Roxas, and Xion sitting in SRK's spots on the paopu tree. That doesn't prove much.

Lefolane

No... It's just coincident that each game has its own 'three main characters'.. Trio is so popular in KH that it'd be frustrating :/ However I like TAV but ARX is weird and unfamiliar to me

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
No... It's just coincident that each game has its own 'three main characters'.. Trio is so popular in KH that it'd be frustrating :/ However I like TAV but ARX is weird and unfamiliar to me

Trios have usually been a thing of FF games as well, hence why it's three and not four or two. ARX is in the DS game...apparently she becomes their friend....go figure.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Anyone else think that there may be the slightest possible association between the 2 groups? Like because Ven and Terra were best friends and so are Axel and Roxas and axel stated that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart? Sorta signifying that their previous selves were best friends as well? :35:

no

Muse

you look atrocious
Terra's not related to Axel.
Axel's not related to Riku.
Period.

Muse

you look atrocious
Axel's based off of Reno. That doesn't mean that they're connected. Besides, Reno doesn't exist in the KH universe.
Ven and Roxas have a connection, through Sora at the very least.
A very small chance.

Apollo

Silver Member
Terra is not related to Axel. If anyone, it would be Reno.
Ven might be related to Roxas somehow.
Aqua and Xion might work some how, but very small chance.

Reno doesn't exist in KH

Ven related to Roxas.......... No way

I say Aqua and Xion might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back