• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

It is many people who believes the Terra theory. This theory was made for a while ago. The reason for why Terra can't be Xehanort is because it was to obvious. We all think something will happen in the game and then Nomura turns it into to be something completely different. And I don't think it would have been that easy to find out what happens to all of the new characters in BBS and we would definitely not find out what happens to Terra this early

Last edited:

Attemisc

That's what we're hoping.

btw, I can't decide whether to blame your terrible way with words on your age and this generation's disregard for grammar or on you potentially not speaking English as your first language. I'll lean towards the latter.

JTD95

That's what we're hoping.

btw, I can't decide whether to blame your terrible way with words on your age and this generation's disregard for grammar or on you potentially not speaking English as your first language. I'll lean towards the latter.

Sorry, I'm not so good to express myself in English.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It is many people which believes in the Terra theory. But, you all think Terra will turn into Xehanort in some way.

I, personally, believe Terra will be only part of Xehanort, the other part being MX.

This theory was made up for a long time ago, and the reason for why Terra can't be Xehanort, is because it was to obvious.

I think a lot of things that are "too obvious" have happened already...
Plus, I think Nomura has already given enough hints that Terra is somehow connected to Xehanort.

We all think something will happen in the game and then Nomura turns it into to be something completely diffrent.

Not always.

EDIT:
Omg! Sig... Smaller... Please...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
1: learn correct english (sorry it bothers me)
2: nomura usually looks at fan speculations and brings us what we want sometimes
3: LEARN ENGLISH

Xemik's Replica

After sitting down for a break from working. A thought sparked in my mind. Remember when Xemnas walks down in the room of sleep he sits down and looks at Auqa's armor and says "hello old friend" or something on those lines. Well what I had realized is that is almost indesputible evidence that Terra is most likely Xehanort. The reason is that well obviously the three knights are some what being like Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Riku in KH1 fell to the darkness Maleficent hand consumed him in. And Riku is most connected to Terra. Well evidently we see Terra talking to Maleficent which would also spark why when he is working for Ansem he has a intrest in the darkness of the heart. Being with Maleficent he could learn her ways and cunningness of persuading people. Giving him the ability to get all of Ansems assistants to follow him. Therfore back to my first point why Terra is Xehanort Xemnas would have memories of his"past" life. So saying to aqua "friend" would signal a key indicator that he was Terra a while back. Comment if yah like. Remember this is all speculation so don't bash me if you don't like my theory.

JTD95

After sitting down for a break from working. A thought sparked in my mind. Remember when Xemnas walks down in the room of sleep he sits down and looks at Auqa's armor and says "hello old friend" or something on those lines. Well what I had realized is that is almost indesputible evidence that Terra is most likely Xehanort. The reason is that well obviously the three knights are some what being like Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Riku in KH1 fell to the darkness Maleficent hand consumed him in. And Riku is most connected to Terra. Well evidently we see Terra talking to Maleficent which would also spark why when he is working for Ansem he has a intrest in the darkness of the heart. Being with Maleficent he could learn her ways and cunningness of persuading people. Giving him the ability to get all of Ansems assistants to follow him. Therfore back to my first point why Terra is Xehanort Xemnas would have memories of his"past" life. So saying to aqua "friend" would signal a key indicator that he was Terra a while back. Comment if yah like. Remember this is all speculation so don't bash me if you don't like my theory.

It makes scenes and the Terra/Xehanort theory also makes scenes, but I just think it is to obvious.

Mirron

I know the person who made the sig. Want me to ask him if he'll resize it?

And on subject, usually the most obvious answer is the true answer. Going off of what we know, and the various patterns that seem to develop, it's likely Terra is related to Xehanort in some way at least, but how and why, we don't know. A lot of things will be explained in BBS. It may be a prequel, but it's a key part of the series.

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
It makes scenes and the Terra/Xehanort theory also makes scenes, but I just think it is to obvious.

Ok dude, i understand where your coming from with this whole "Terra is not Xehanort" thing, but you dont really have enough evidence to back your theory up, i mean, Nomura has given hints that he MAY be connected to Xehanort but we dont know if that is true yet or not. Our best bet at the moment is to just wait it out. Overall you had a good opinion and although you didnt put much thought into it, you turned it around by saying it was too obvious. That i thought was good.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
There is a lot of evidence that Terra is Xehanort. But u cant be sure with Nomura.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back