• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent <3 Valen

ugh i believe all a ya'll who think terra and aqua are related to Sora...

VEN is Sora's CHASER. and Roxas's as well, who is now inside Sora, so w.e. on that. There is no father/mother/grandmother involvment.

TERRA (guy who's eye turns yellow at the end of BBS) is Ansem the Wise' (or DiZ's, same person) CHASER.

Aqua is KAIRI'S (and Namine's, but same thing as Sora and Roxas) Chaser. again no grandmother involvement...

Then the old man shown in the second (and end of first, in shadow) is Master Xehanort, but no1 really knows WHAT he is, and the black thingy that appears next to him is Xehanort's (or Ansem, KH1) chaser...

a chaser is like... hmm, they're not a good guy, but their not a bad guy. KINDA neutral, but more leniant towards the light. They're completely against the Heartless and Nobodies, but don't really like the Keyblade wielders (there is NO master).

of course, some of this is rumor. like who's side their on. but it's confirmed they're chasers, and that they are not DIRECTLY related to any of the main characters. however, BBS does follow them (or Mickey).

BTW, this takes place even before KH1. As u see at the end of BBS, Mickey has the Star Seeker, the apprentice key-blade to Yen Sid (haha Disney backwards XD), and he was his apprentice before KH1. not long before it, but before. like 6 months before or something.

Yay Mickey! ^.^

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
ugh i believe all a ya'll who think terra and aqua are related to Sora...

VEN is Sora's CHASER. and Roxas's as well, who is now inside Sora, so w.e. on that. There is no father/mother/grandmother involvment.

TERRA (guy who's eye turns yellow at the end of BBS) is Ansem the Wise' (or DiZ's, same person) CHASER.

Aqua is KAIRI'S (and Namine's, but same thing as Sora and Roxas) Chaser. again no grandmother involvement...

Then the old man shown in the second (and end of first, in shadow) is Master Xehanort, but no1 really knows WHAT he is, and the black thingy that appears next to him is Xehanort's (or Ansem, KH1) chaser...

a chaser is like... hmm, they're not a good guy, but their not a bad guy. KINDA neutral, but more leniant towards the light. They're completely against the Heartless and Nobodies, but don't really like the Keyblade wielders (there is NO master).

of course, some of this is rumor. like who's side their on. but it's confirmed they're chasers, and that they are not DIRECTLY related to any of the main characters. however, BBS does follow them (or Mickey).

BTW, this takes place even before KH1. As u see at the end of BBS, Mickey has the Star Seeker, the apprentice key-blade to Yen Sid (haha Disney backwards XD), and he was his apprentice before KH1. not long before it, but before. like 6 months before or something.

Yay Mickey! ^.^
I don't think that that is the meaning of chasers.I had a theory about this:http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/92313-meaning-chasers-lost-two.html.This is a link to that theory of mine.What do you think?

keyblader_aki

I agree with king_mickey rule. The theory about Ven being Sora's chaser, Aqua being Kairi's, etc. It's almost like Nobodies and Heartless. To me it wouldn't make sense. They've covered what happens to your heart...what happens to your soul and body...what else would there be left to become a Chaser? No offense just don't agree with it. king_mickey rule theory is very good...it made sense to me.

simple.and.clean

I can't really remember but i read sumwhere and it said that each of those 3 new characters were related in sum way 2 sora, riku and kairi. And i remeber it say n that Riku was the 1 related 2 terra not sora.

thejoeunit

well people are saying roxas and ven are the same person well maybe its similar to how in the first game heartless are introduced and in the second game nobodies are introduced so maybe ven is some sort of new form like heartles and nobodies maybe the darkness in peoples hearts make heartless so the light in peoples hearts make whatever they might be called

im awsome!

KeyBladeKing03

well u cant be rong buh think about it in da BBS manga scans dey show Terra summonin his keyblade and da look of him looks lik hes in his teens so i dont think a teen wud have a child at least not in a game buh i neva sed u were rong its jus my point of view.

Lunar Exorcist

that's true KeyBladeKing03 but some ppl just don't undertsand that. others are just going to point out that b/c u don't believe the characters are physically related, then u're not being creative. which is kind of silly if u ask me.

Terra_Firma

Heres my theory:
Although Terra and Sora do have a resemblance, its Ven and Sora's relationship that should really be focused on. If any of you have read what the dialog from the birth by sleep preview at TCG, at the end it says "Because he is my friend, erase me." This leads me to believe that either Terra or Ven is sacrificed for the other. And we also have to wonder why Roxas(Ven) is created from Sora when he becomes a heartless. Also, why can someone without a heart use a Keyblade, when the requirement is a strong heart? Ven is a nickname, i read that somewhere on KH insider. But going back to Terra and Sora, I think that The Gathering might also have something to do with who these people are related to. In the gathering, Aqua is the one who picks up Riku's keyblade, and also in BBS she uses a sheild similar to Riku's from KHII. Terra takes Sora's and seems to be the lead man. Ven takes what appears to be kiing mikey's. Although the names also may have something to do with the relation (Sora-Ven[duh]/Riku-Terra/Kairi-Aqua). But theres so much left to be determined that we cant really confirm anything yet.

Keyblade would have gone to Riku if it was originally meant for him, he was chosen by a different keyblade.

EDIT: I made a mistake, it was Ven who took Riku's and Aqua who took Mikey's. Now im just confused

Last edited:

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
My theory on why Roxas and Ven are identical to each other is this (and these are all ifs): One of the screenshots is of Terra demanding to know what someone (Master Xehanort, I believe) did with his/her heart (or that's what I've read anyways). It leads me to think that if Terra is talking about Ven, then maybe Ven's heart has been removed from his body and cast into another, which in this case, would be Sora. Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's heart was melded with Sora's (or its forced reincarnation or something or other like that). Roxas would be the reflection of a person Sora once was or the reflection of a part of Sora's heart. Maybe Sora and Ven's heart didn't completely meld and so when Sora released his heart via the Dark Keyblade, Kairi's heart wasn't the only one to come out.

*shrugs* In short, that would mean Roxas had his own heart all this time. It would definately explain more clearly why Axel felt like he had a heart when he was with Roxas, more than the answer simply being "because Roxas is Sora's Nobody" or something to that nature.

simple.and.clean

Heres my theory:
Although Terra and Sora do have a resemblance, its Ven and Sora's relationship that should really be focused on. If any of you have read what the dialog from the birth by sleep preview at TCG, at the end it says "Because he is my friend, erase me." This leads me to believe that either Terra or Ven is sacrificed for the other. And we also have to wonder why Roxas(Ven) is created from Sora when he becomes a heartless. Also, why can someone without a heart use a Keyblade, when the requirement is a strong heart? Ven is a nickname, i read that somewhere on KH insider. But going back to Terra and Sora, I think that The Gathering might also have something to do with who these people are related to. In the gathering, Aqua is the one who picks up Riku's keyblade, and also in BBS she uses a sheild similar to Riku's from KHII. Terra takes Sora's and seems to be the lead man. Ven takes what appears to be kiing mikey's. Although the names also may have something to do with the relation (Sora-Ven[duh]/Riku-Terra/Kairi-Aqua). But theres so much left to be determined that we cant really confirm anything yet.

Keyblade would have gone to Riku if it was originally meant for him, he was chosen by a different keyblade.

EDIT: I made a mistake, it was Ven who took Riku's and Aqua who took Mikey's. Now im just confused

the name relations is wat i read!! lol like ven means sky like sora, terra means land like riku and aqua has a similar meaning as kairi's. But yeah i dont know lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
My theory on why Roxas and Ven are identical to each other is this (and these are all ifs): One of the screenshots is of Terra demanding to know what someone (Master Xehanort, I believe) did with his/her heart (or that's what I've read anyways). It leads me to think that if Terra is talking about Ven, then maybe Ven's heart has been removed from his body and cast into another, which in this case, would be Sora.

You do realize though, that, scene is probably before the secret ending, right...?

Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's heart was melded with Sora's (or its forced reincarnation or something or other like that). Roxas would be the reflection of a person Sora once was or the reflection of a part of Sora's heart. Maybe Sora and Ven's heart didn't completely meld and so when Sora released his heart via the Dark Keyblade, Kairi's heart wasn't the only one to come out.

*shrugs* In short, that would mean Roxas had his own heart all this time. It would definately explain more clearly why Axel felt like he had a heart when he was with Roxas, more than the answer simply being "because Roxas is Sora's Nobody" or something to that nature.

Eh, that theory's been around for a while. On the whole, it's not too implausible, but I can't help but feel that's not quite it...

K

kingdomfighter5

Though the kingdom hearts series has not focused on parents in the past. The series is full off changes and surprises such as Roxas and Namine in Kingdom hearts 2. What if the keyblades did go in family lines. Sora became the master when riku gave in to the darkness. but somehow in KH2 kairi got a keyblade for a sort time as well. Who says that the keyblade is that specical of a weapon maybe there is one keyblade that can transform into the rest and that one is now sora's. The keyblade may not be inheritted but that doesnt prove that sora and terra are not son and father.

Charlie K

Back in Business
But Terra is lets say 17-20 in BBS, and in BBS Sora is...4 right?So...Terra must've been really well, you know..Lol.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Who really knows about his parents. I thought Terra could've been Sora's older brother, but that's just as wrong as saying Xehanort's Heartless was the nicest guy in the game. *sarcasm* o_O

*RevenantSora

This may sound kinda akward. But as you all know, in the first KH, they have mentioned an exsistence of Sora's mom. What about his dad? :bored: So far, they have never mentioned Sora's dad and I'm pretty sure you need a mom AND a dad to have a kid. :toungesmile: In one of the trailer summaries (the BBS one), they described a scene where Terra was seen looking at two boys who greatly resemble Sora and Riku playing by the beach. So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.
And another thing..you must have noticed the piering blue eyes of Terra, or that spikey - brownish hair of his. Resembles anyone? XD

I haven't seen any info that has proven my theory wrong yet. Or maybe there is but i haven't seen it yet. Anyway, it is still a theory. But lemme know what you think.
That's a rally good theory..I've always noticed Terra's looks to Sora's..In Birth By Sleep Terra was a kid in the past and now hes looks older in the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ ending so maybe ^^

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Terra was seen looking at two boys who greatly resemble Sora and Riku playing by the beach. So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.
Uh, Nomura said that Riku is the one to wield KK.Riku just got close to darkness then it went to Sora.

Vegnahollows

So...why not? If Sora really IS Terra's kid, it could be possible that he inherited his title as the keyblade master or something like that.

Terra was not a keyblade master according to Nomura and Square Enix. Terra, Ven, and Aqua were all apprentices to a keyblade master who is unknown to this point. I'm not bashing the theory, but merely pointing out what information has been released to date.

So.. Sora is MX's kid? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back