• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

??Terra<->Riku Ven<->Sora??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
They did it the game remember? In KH2 you got one from those pixies and from Tifa after you beat Sephiroth. It was in the cutscenes and everything. They didn't exactly show the keychains, but that's pretty much proof.
Ah I can't remember >.< I'll just take your word for it

Muse

you look atrocious
There is other crap in here. The sticky threads, interviews, and the great "The best" threads.

k, so 90% then.

That was obvious from KH1 from the Oathkeeper and Kairi.

What's really weird about that is that even though Kairi's the one that gave it to you, it has Namine's charm as its Keychain and not hers.

Apollo

Silver Member
What's really weird about that is that even though Kairi's the one that gave it to you, it has Namine's charm as its Keychain and not hers.

Well Kairi = Namine = Sora so maybe that has somthing to do with it.

Zeffphyr

Nomura said that a hint that Riku is a chosen wielder would appear in the game, and then we have the Lingering Sentiment looking like Terra showing up saying, "You're not the one I chose." which led many people to believe that Terra chose Riku and accept it as common knowledge.

Beat me to it lol. I wus takin a shower

UnstoppableSound

Nomura said that a hint that Riku is a chosen wielder would appear in the game, and then we have the Lingering Sentiment looking like Terra showing up saying, "You're not the one I chose." which led many people to believe that Terra chose Riku and accept it as common knowledge.

Ah. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Wait, you forget: Ariel hands Crabclaw to Sora in KH1 as well, saying its something she found and wanted Sora to have.

C

Crossroads

So does it mean that Terra sent Riku the chain or the blade...

Probably the chain, but that would mean that wasn't the keyblades true form to begin with and that isn't the case...

Confusing.

Apollo

Silver Member
So does it mean that Terra sent Riku the chain or the blade...

Probably the chain, but that would mean that wasn't the keyblades true form to begin with and that isn't the case...

Confusing.

I don't think they really have to "send" it in the sense your thinking. I just kind of shows in your hands we've seen that with Riku to Sora, Leon to Sora, and Sora to Riku. I just kind of does a teleport thing.

Theart

Awards
Yeah that whole hint has screwed with everything. At first we all thought the keyblade chose it's master, now it looks like it can be passed on. I wish the story got straightened out.

I know people can give away key chains for sure.

I look at it all this way: What if Sora really WAS the Chosen Weilder of the Keyblade? Terra said he PICKED Riku, but as KH1 proves, the Keyblade picks its master, not the other way around.

And judging by the Dive Into The Heart, which was before Riku used the darkness, I wonder if this means that Terra made a mistake, and while Riku had the ability to claim KK since Terra picked him, and Sora was meant to get the Keyblade from the beginning.

It even explains why Maleficent knew that Riku could summon the Keyblade. Since she apparently worked with Terra, he could have told her about Riku being his successor.

But its just an idea that I have and will wait to see if its true in BBS.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I look at it all this way: What if Sora really WAS the Chosen Weilder of the Keyblade? Terra said he PICKED Riku, but as KH1 proves, the Keyblade picks its master, not the other way around.

And judging by the Dive Into The Heart, which was before Riku used the darkness, I wonder if this means that Terra made a mistake, and while Riku had the ability to claim KK since Terra picked him, and Sora was meant to get the Keyblade from the beginning.

It even explains why Maleficent knew that Riku could summon the Keyblade. Since she apparently worked with Terra, he could have told her about Riku being his successor.

This does make sense, but you must also occassionally not just consider things story-wise, but logic-wise. The Dive into the Heart sequence also acted as a tutorial, and what if the timing was given up for the convenience of that happening?

I may just be looking for a flaw, though I like this idea, but I'm just saying

Theart

Awards
This does make sense, but you must also occassionally not just consider things story-wise, but logic-wise. The Dive into the Heart sequence also acted as a tutorial, and what if the timing was given up for the convenience of that happening?

I may just be looking for a flaw, though I like this idea, but I'm just saying

I know. I guess I referred to the lines spoken in Dive Into The Heart. One of the first lines is about giving Sora's untapped "powers" form. Yes, its for the tutorial, but the way they said it makes it sound like Sora may have always been the Chosen Wielder of The Keyblade.

EDIT: But also, notice in the scene when Riku takes the Keyblade. HE, Riku, struggles with Sora to take it from him. But go up ahead to when Sora gets it back, Riku loses it immediately. Ansem SoD said it was because of Sora's stronger heart (which I do believe it was) but seriously, look at those scenes. I think Sora was capable of keeping the Keyblade at the moment when Riku took it from him, but since Sora didn't have the stronger heart at the time, Riku won that round, with some difficulty.

Last edited:

TwilightLegends

I think that's a great theory, wouldn't have thought of it myself, but it would definitly make sense.

Theart

Awards
I think that's a great theory, wouldn't have thought of it myself, but it would definitly make sense.

Well, it started off with my hatred of Riku in KH1, thinking he was too much a pain in the ass to be the real Keyblade's Chosen One and then after replaying the games, and doing deep research, I began to actually have a basis that Riku wasn't actually the Keyblade's Chosen One. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back