• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Riku, Sora = Ven Aqua = Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terra=Riku?

I just wonder if Terra, Ven and Aqua can be Riku, Sora and Kairi, bc Riku and Sora choose the road to the dark, so did terra and ven. But Aqua choose the road to the light.
Sora and Riku was kind of defeted by the darkness and had to choose again, so did terra and ven.
They all choose the middle road.
Does someone know?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Your theory is flawed due to the fact that your information has no sources and is not confirmed.

Plus, it's already been stated that one of VAT are not related to SRK.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I just wonder if Terra, Ven and Aqua can be Riku, Sora and Kairi

No. We only know that Sora is related to Ven.

bc Riku and Sora choose the road to the dark

Uh, no, Riku chose Twilight I think.

so did terra and ven. But Aqua choose the road to the light.

Uh, what???

I think you got the facts wrong.

Sora and Riku was kind of defeted by the darkness and had to choose again, so did terra and ven.
They all choose the middle road.
Does someone know?

?????????????????????

Sora and Riku weren`t defeated by the darkness, and what "road" are you talking about?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Sora and Riku weren`t defeated by the darkness, and what "road" are you talking about?

I assume he's refering to when Riku's heart was kicked out of his body by XH, and when Sora turned into a heartless.

Also, he's refering to the "Crossroad" the one with the Road to Light, Darkness, and Twilight.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Clearly hes getting air gear and kh mixed up >_>
At any rate i think he might be basing this off the ending with the keyblades

Muse

you look atrocious
Clearly hes getting air gear and kh mixed up >_>
At any rate i think he might be basing this off the ending with the keyblades

You mean the secret ending with TAV all decked out in their armor? But Aqua didn't take Kairi's Keyblade though. She took the IKK, didn't she?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah she did thats the thing some get what keyblades they took mixed up that might be why he said Sora went to darkness because Terra had his keyblade D: and riku was meant to have it in the first place.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The bottom line is that Kairi has nothing to do with this. This is perhaps the biggest reasoning that people believe in when they claim Aqua's the one unrelated to SRK - Ven and Sora obviously have a relation, with Roxas as proof. Terra gave Riku the KK, and if he had to do with current day Xehanort, that's another link between him and Riku.
Aqua and Kairi however have nothing tying them together that we know of, and to top it all, the Keyblade Aqua took was Mickey's - Kairi isn't a Keyblade Wielder, and thus, was left out when comparing the Keyblade Wielders of the past and the Keyblade Wielders of the present.

Albhedhq

Where and when was it said/explained that Terra gave his keyblade to Riku? I'm pretty sure I've played the games, and I'm also pretty sure that I read the official information on it... Did I seriously miss something here?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH1: Riku was said to be the original master for the KK in Jiminy's Journal.
KH2:FM+: When facing off against the Lingering Sentiment, the Lingering Sentiment said, about Sora's Keyblade - Sora was not the one LS chose for the Keyblade.
And we know Sora got his Keyblade from Riku.
Another Report - Nomura interview: Stated that the FM+ has a scene which hints about Riku being a chosen Wielder of the Keyblade. Seeing how Riku's name was never mentioned, yet the ownership of the KK was - hinting.
And if Sora wasn't chosen for the KK, it means the one he got it from - being Riku - was.

BBS trailers: Terra's shown standing on the Islands, watching a young Riku and Sora sword fighting. He was put in the right place at the right time to give Riku the KK.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
that sums it up , also riku chose dawn it shows that inCOM

BBS trailers: Terra's shown standing on the Islands, watching a young Riku and Sora sword fighting. He was put in the right place at the right time to give Riku the KK.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back