• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and ven's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

I wonder why Terra and Ven have keyblades different than the ones we've seen

Like Ven's leyblade

Buddy, I'll tell ya.

Many think that their Keyblades are less focused on unlocking Keyholes, but instead are more combat-oriented.

They do use magic spells and stuff, but maybe they aren't made for Keyholes. SO maybe their are differnet types of Keyblades for different tasks.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's even possible to say that the Keyblades didn't achieve their "Keyhole" unlocking powers until after BBS.

Then again, we must remember that their weapons are still called "Keyblades". They must have a function that's similar to a key, in one way or another.

The Enchanted

It's even possible to say that the Keyblades didn't achieve their "Keyhole" unlocking powers until after BBS.

Then again, we must remember that their weapons are still called "Keyblades". They must have a function that's similar to a key, in one way or another.

More possiblities.

I'm stumped and have lost my creative thinking.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I just love the way Ven holds his Keyblade, its similar to The Apprentice from The Force Unleashed.:D

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think they simply look older looking, almost ancient like

Aquas really stands out, hers is so different than Ven and Terra, so, going along with the different functions, maybe she has something else in mind? Opposed to supposedly protecting the PoH, that Terra may or may not be doing =X

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think he meant more as in TAV having different Keyblades than the ones they had in the original KH2 secret ending, judging by the options in the poll '-'
In which case I'll answer it was a concept video, meant more to indicate their similarities to Sora, Riku and Mickey, and maybe,mayyyyybe their alignment, though that doesn't really sit well with me, seeing how Terra should hardly be the one holding the KK then with it symbolizing Light and Terra seemingly the one falling into Darkness the most.
I love their new Keyblades, and aside from disliking it had they gotten the same Keyblades as SRM, TAV's Keyblades really fit them and show their supposed fighting skills well - Terra's is a bit, blunt object; Aqua's is a fencing like blade, probably used more for Magic support. It's also delicate; Ven's looks cool and he holds it backwards, indicating he's likely to rush in, slice, and run away.
Definitely the new ones <3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Why is it that Ven's Keyblade and The Kingdom Keyblade look so similar? Anyone have a clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back