• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tekken 5 rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. walked into the city as well, looking for a restaurant that wouldn't kill him if he accidnetally knocked something over...

A.j.: No more seafood for me...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Well..then...maybe you are distant cousins or something..."Panda returned with a few boxes of noodles."Looks like food is here...Want to join me and Panda for a late dinner?"

A.J.

Banned
A.J. walked into the restaurant nextdoor to the one Panda had gotten their food from...A weird buzzing sound went off and a banner dropped down, saying:

" ONE THOUSAND CUSTOMERS "

There was a big commotion and A.J. came walking back out covered in confetti, a party hat, and holding several bags of food and various other things...

A.J.: Huh? What happened? *looks at himself*

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"well...I hope you find that person..well...I have to be going now...I have to go to sleep for tomorrow..I want to win this thing...for some reason now..Come on Panda"Before she left,she picked up an uneaten box of noodles.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Ling stopped short to see Jin at her door."...How long..have you been waiting..for me.."Panda looked up at Ling.She knew she should go.Panda walked pasted Jin and went inside the apartment(what a smart panda)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"...Oh...so..for awhile...but...its raining..why didnt you find any shelter?"She just started to know it was raining...(kinda dull but her cuteness balances it out)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
".....Jin..."All of a sudden,she slapped Jin haaard across the face."HOW CAN YOU JUST DISAPPEAR FOR TWO YEARS WITHOUT A GOOD BYE AND EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT HURT OR DEAD!"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"..just...go....no matter what you say...it wont heal those two years..."She walked past Jin but stopped."..I..thought you might..have been hungry.."She put down the box of noodles and closed the door.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Panda quietly stared at Ling."...I know..I know..I was harsh..but...Jin was gone for two years..you know how I was during that time...great,.,...now I am being selfish.."She collasped on her bed,slightly crying.Panda felt great sorrow for her.Then Panda got an idea(this is getting strange huh?).She would find out why Jin disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back