• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tekken 5 rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. walked down the street, his hands behind his head, he was a bit depressed...Non of his friends could come with him this time...He sighed deeply and tossed a skittle into his mouth from the purple bag he had inside his pouch/pockets.

A.J.: Now...There was something about a tournament here...Whoever gave me this seemed eager to get rid of it...*holds up a piece of paper with the number "5" on it*

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Panda stopped cold and looked toward the pillar which Jin hid behind."Panda?...What is it?..."Right before she could call Panda back,she bumped into someone(like we do this everyday)."oops..i'm sorry../"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Oh..I am sorry..I should be mroe careful..I..am just having other things on my mind..or..other people....Panda?..I thought you were hungry!"Panda started to move toward the pillar."Panda?..."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Yup..Thats Panda..my pet and bodyguard...She is very loyal to me...She is also very smart..Who else can I count on to get my groceries when I am sick^^"Panda tugged on Jin,happy to see him again

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Ling just stared.The man she had been looking for..for 2 years...was standing right infront of her.She didnt expect to find him so quickly."...hi..Jinny-chan..."

A.J.

Banned
Five minutes. That's how much time it took for A.J. to get into trouble with a restaurant's meat head guards, three times his size. He went running, somehow with a bucket over his head, a roll of toilet paper around his left arm, a movie poster stuck to his back,a kimono wrapped around his neck, and a bicycle wheel hooked on his foot. He ran smack into Jin, which felt like running into a brick wall. A.J. fell over in a heap...THe two thugs came running up and asked Jin:

Thug: Yous seens a anime-ish lookin' kid around here?

A.J.

Banned
Thug: Da' kid knocked over our seafood fishtank! We's was told to take care of im'

A.J. stood up, very dazed...

A.J.: DoGgIeS eAt ApPlEsAuCe To SaVe ThE oZoNe LaYeR!!! HA ha haaa!!! *falls over again*

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
(ooc: Can I please join")

Name: Hworang
origin: Korean
fighting style:Tae kwon do
Appearance:
bio: After being taken into custody by the Korean Military during the King of Iron fisst tournament 4,keeping him from awaited fight with Jin Kazama.At the Korean embassy Hworang received urgent Military papers adressed to him.Two months later Hworang finishes his military service and prepare for the King of Iron fist 5.

Hwo was searching Mishima compund when he spotted Jin at the corner of his eye."Now the competions intesteresting."He said with grin. Hworang walked over to Jin Kazama. "Yo Jin Kazama ready to fight in the tournament?

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
Thug: Yous gots some muscle, let's see if yous knows how to use it!!! WRAA!!! *swings a punch at Jin*

A.J.: *still dazed* Row row row yer' boat....@.@

Asuka: "oh just great"

she said as she walked beside Jin. She looked at the Thugs as if she was going to kill them..

and grabbed the other, leaving them unconcious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back