• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tekken 5 rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
After the conclusion of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, an intense battle between father and son, Kazuya and Jin, took place at Honmaru in the Mishima Zaibatsu headquarters. Jin emerged as the victor and Heihachi turned his back on Kazuya.

"What a pathetic wretch... Worthless coward!"

The battle between Heihachi and Jin began. Filled with anger, his black wings spread, Jin defeated Heihachi. Just as Heihachi thought he was doomed, Jin regained control of himself.

"You have my mother, Jun Kazama, to thank for your life." Jin said as he took flight.

The sounds of battle gave way to silence as Heihachi lay spread out on the ground. The silence was soon interrupted by approaching aircraft.
The roar of the aircraft increased and the sound of something being ejected was heard. A group of Jacks crashed through the ceiling. At first, Heihachi suspected that Kazuya was responsible for the intrusion but realized that Kazuya was just as bewildered by the sudden attack.

"Why are you here?" yells Heihachi as the wave of Jacks approaches. Heihachi and Kazuya battle waves of Jacks but reinforcements appear as fast as the Jacks are destroyed.

Heihachi starts to lose his breath. Kazuya betrays Heihachi, throwing him into the middle of the army of Jacks, and uses the opportunity to escape from Honmaru. Shortly after, Honmaru is devastated by a huge explosion.

Close by, the battle is watched by a man dressed in black. He raises his hand to his ear and speaks into his radio.

"Heihachi Mishima is dead..."

At that moment, a Jack attacks from behind but it cut in half instantly as the man disappears.

Honmaru is completely destroyed, a raging inferno in it's place. A pile of debris was blown apart as something emerged from the earth, unseen.

The next day, news of Heihachi Mishima's death spread rapidly across the globe. Most people believed that Heihachi's death would bring about the end of the Mishima Zaibatsu, but behind the scenes someone else had taken control, and business went on as usual.

A month later, it was announced that the Mishima Zaibatsu will hold the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.

Rules:
It's a tournament, so only 8 people are allowed to enter the rp (Some of you will loose but you will be able to continue in the rp on the side lines or if the battle goes beyond the tournament (muahahaha).)
No godmodding.
Just to see if you read the rules put in Zaibatsu in your post.
Winners shall be decided by me, although you will decide HOW you lose and/or win.
Have fun.

My Character:
Name: Jin Kazama
Origin: Japan
Fighting Style: Traditional Karate
Appearence:

fichejin.jpg

Bio: Jin Kazama, son of Kazuya Mishima and Jun Kazama.

After the grueling battle between Kazuya and Heihachi Mishima, Jin takes flight, leaving Honmaru behind. He is overwhelmed by an evil presence and loses conciousness.

Jin wakes to an unknown voice and sees a mountiain forest, which appears to have been ravaged by a giant tornado.

However, Jin had no doubt that he was responsible for the destruction. Upon returning to Yakushima, Jin was plagued by reoccuring nightmares. Jin could feel the influence of the devil gene growing stronger.

"It is only a matter of time before I am completely overcome by the devil gene".

Although he has no direction, Jin begins his journey guided only by fate...

He joins the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 to eliminate the Mishima blood line.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Zaibatsu

Name: Ling Xiaoyu
Origin: China
Fighting Style: Hakke Ken, Hike Ken & Various Chinese Martial Arts
Appearence:
fichexiaoyu.jpg

Bio: Ling is a high school student who is on a personal mission to save the Mishima family.She lives with Heihachi's Mishima Zaibatsu company, works there, and misses Jin ever since he disappeared.

Zaibatsu

Name: Asuka Kazama
Origin: Japan
Fighting Style: Kazama Style Ancient Martial Arts
Appearence:
ficheasuka.jpg

Bio: Ever since she was a child, Asuka had received training in Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts from her father. Born with a strong sense of justice, Asuka was well known around Osaka for breaking up fights in the neighborhood.

Upon returning home one day, Asuka found pupils of her father had been roughed up. She learned from her father's pupils that an unknown Chinese man showed up at the dojo,
severly beat them and sent her father to the hospital.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name:Raven
Origin: Unknown
Fighting Style: Ninjutsu
Appearence: http://namco-ch.net/tekken5/character/raven.php
Bio:Codenamed 'Raven', he is known as one of the most skilled and ruthless agents in a certain government intelligence agency to which he belongs. Other than the x-shaped scar on his face, little is known about him.

While on a mission to investigate connections between Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation, he witnesses Heihachi Mishima being assaulted by a deployment of Jacks and the explosion that ensues when the Jacks self-destruct.

Afterwards, news reaches Raven that the King of the Iron Fist Tournament will be held. Raven decides to enter in order to gather intel about the Tournament and the motives of those

Amarix

Many fighters were waiting in a large room for the announcments. "Fighters!" A man in a tuxedo and sun glasses yelled out. "Come get your numbers!" One by one, the fighters went by the workers, and had received a number. "The first match is in an hour. Number 13 Vs. 34 at the Dragon's nest." I had looked at my number. "..13." I walked towards the mountains of Japan, where the Dragon nest arena lied. On my way I saw numerous camera men and other fighters heading there to get a view of the fight.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"oh dang..I was hoping I was going to fight first....Well..I guess we can watch the competition fall..come on Panda!"Ling walked to the arena,Panda her bodyguard and pet beind her.

She looked at her number....42...this could take a while....bloody random numbers...she thought, as she watched the 2 fighters walk to the arena.

The Big Lovin'

Raven stood against the wall watching the febal minded people that actually think they are going to win this tornament. He just watched as they talked endlessly about whos going to win. The only person Raven was worried about was that Jin character. He heard about him a while back on a mission he was on. He heard about how he can change into a demon and his increadable strength and speed.

Raven:"Just another bump in the road."

He pushed him self off the wall walking down the hall looking for this so called "Jin" to see what was the big deal.

Amarix

"Welcome! To the King of Iron Tournament 5!" An announcer said looking at the camera. Both me and a giant fighter stepped into the ring. "This is our first match. We have the famous westler Craig Marduk and....I can't see that fighter's face..." He whispered to the microphone. A voice started to speak. "Round 1 of King of Iron Tournament 5....FIGHT!" At that point, the collosol warrior charged at me attempting to tackle. I dashed to the side dodging him and kicked his back.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Not a bad start...hm...Panda...remember our plan?You go and find if Jin is here"Panda growled at her and sighed."Come on Panada...I know Jin would never miss a King of Iron Tournament..if you find Jin..I'll order your favorite bamboo!"Panda growled with happiness and started to try to track down Jin

Amarix

He turned around and swang his arm. I ducked and punched his chest. It little affect. "I'll break your face!!" Yelled out Craig. He grabbed me and threw me on the wall. I got up and noticed was hood was down. The crowd gasped. "Amazing...I thought he was dead..." Said someone in the audience.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Sadly...Ling wasn't watching.She was following Panda who was hot on a trial of Jin."That a girl...We are getting clse...Who needs a blood hound when you can have a fuzzy panda?"

Amarix

As soon as Craig made another move, the match was done. I delivered a quick blow to his stomach and he fell to the floor. People watched in awe at the display of strength and agility. I walked out of the ring and away from the crowd.

"Tomorrow's match will be number 17 vs. number 29!"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"A jacket?...It may smell like Jin Panda but it isnt him..I was hoping he would be here..not his jacket..it could have been left here since the last tournament"

A.J.

Banned
(YO!!! Space open!....Oh, and Zaibatsu!!!Whatever the heck that means...Oh, and shouldn't everyone have a finisher tech.? Or am I thinking Mortal Combat?)

Name: A.J.
Origin:...
Fighting Style: Street Fighting
Appearance: Native American with white hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap and sora's KH2 outfit except he wears a blank blue t-shirt under the hoodie.
He wears headphones over his ears, and no one knows why...

Bio: He was participating in the W.W.E. Royal Rumble, when some old chinese guy blind- sided him and cost him the Rumble. He wants to kick the snot outta him now.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Come on Panda..We should get some dinner..I wonder if theres a Chinese restraunt near by...I bet we can get in free with you"Panda licked her lips and followed Ling out of the arena

The Big Lovin'

Raven walked over to the arena to see the first fight of the compatition. he looked in the arena and was suprized that "he" was there.

Raven:"So thats Jin hu?"

Raven could tell, for some reason he felt a scence of hate apon him. He felt he must be killed or atleast stopped. "Stopped from what" he thought to himself. He was lost in his battle and his thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back