• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

:// teishoku [no] .y.u.m.e.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Happy Thanksgiving! I had dinner at 1 and it's 6 now and I'm still full. ;-;

I made a hot Brendon Urie pressie for Ryu! Go comment in the thread, crazies! :D

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I managed to nab one of the turkey wings (oh yum!). And I had some pumpkin pie. It ain't Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie.

Whee, yes, Darkeh is male--unless it's a girl with a voice changer on Skype/cell phone. xD

Just played two hours of FFXII--basically found Ashe (Amalia? >_>) and am now about to do first boss battle. Aka, I haven't had a lot of time to play lately. But now I'm motivated! Some of those cutscenes I hit were, uh, DROP-DEAD AMAZING!

Balthier is my lover? Yesh. <3

Anyway, yesh...maybe TNY just needs a fresh start (again). Only reason we started over before was a cluttered thread, so I think it's okay if we go for another try.

I'm gonna ask everybody who wants back in to PM me. If we don't have a lot of members, we'll consider inviting people.

Sound good? <3

Gamergirl

Silver Member
I managed to nab one of the turkey wings (oh yum!). And I had some pumpkin pie. It ain't Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie.

Whee, yes, Darkeh is male--unless it's a girl with a voice changer on Skype/cell phone. xD

Just played two hours of FFXII--basically found Ashe (Amalia? >_>) and am now about to do first boss battle. Aka, I haven't had a lot of time to play lately. But now I'm motivated! Some of those cutscenes I hit were, uh, DROP-DEAD AMAZING!

Balthier is my lover? Yesh. <3

Anyway, yesh...maybe TNY just needs a fresh start (again). Only reason we started over before was a cluttered thread, so I think it's okay if we go for another try.

I'm gonna ask everybody who wants back in to PM me. If we don't have a lot of members, we'll consider inviting people.

Sound good? <3

^^total ff fan girl rite there
but i have a question: current members r automatically back in right?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
well . . . . i say yes b/c imo there's not much in these 16 pages, plus i joined late lol
but r u gonna change the name of the clan?

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
>.>;

happy belated massacre of thousands of turkeys day.

hope everyone had a great feast~

Yes, current members are automatically back in, just depends on if they WANT in. ^_^

What do you say, guys? Should I close/delete this and begin anew?

depends on you .oathy. :D i don`t mind.

>.>; psst. i would like to be in the new clan. :3

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Well, *Oathy* and I talked about it. We're going to close TNY, wait a few days, and start anew. Invitations will be sent to those we would like in the clan. We made some decisions about the well-being of the clan and how certain members would affect that.

Keep an eye out.

Other mods, please don't delete this until new thread is up--I'll delete it myself. Thanks.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back