• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

:// teishoku [no] .y.u.m.e.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I'll make them.

why_orange_names_we_have.png

If you have one, wear it.

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I'll make them.

why_orange_names_we_have.png

If you have one, wear it.

I shall put this in my signature now! But after school of course ^^

EDIT:

So, being the Kingdom Hearts dork that I am, and thanks to Lauren's amazing mind, I thought it'd be cute if everyone who's on the site revamp to have committee cards, like the one Sora gets in the game ^^

OathkeeperMemberCard.png

So if anyone wants one (who's on the committee) I can send the PSD or I can write your name for you!

Last edited:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
If it bothers you so much to be asked on something that concerns a privilege, Boon-- you can always choose not to have a different colored username, so you can stop acting so snobby.

That is one sweet card you made there *Oathy*! I love it. xD

Hollow Bastion Restoration ComitteXKHI Revamp FTW!

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
aww the card is very kawaii!!!
o btw guys i have a quick photoshop question: does anyone know the highest resolution a jpeg can be in photoshop like when ur saving the .psd as a .jpeg?

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
If it bothers you so much to be asked on something that concerns a privilege, Boon-- you can always choose not to have a different colored username, so you can stop acting so snobby.

Wow, what ass potion got into your drink? I'm not acting snobby, it's just getting so god damn annoying. Just about every person is going, "OMG LIEK WUTZ DIS WIT TEH ORANG UZERNAMZ?!?!1L11?1" You try putting up with it.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Wow, what ass potion got into your drink? I'm not acting snobby, it's just getting so god damn annoying. Just about every person is going, "OMG LIEK WUTZ DIS WIT TEH ORANG UZERNAMZ?!?!1L11?1" You try putting up with it.

Ditto to that >.> I had people PMing me for crying out loud!

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

And that is comming from someone who is questioning who spiked my drink. LOL STFU

Has it ever came to thought that you could ignore them or make a thread to inform them?

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Why are you being such a little bitch to me? :\ You haven't been the nicest person to me lately. I'd like to know why. kthx.

I think people pretty much know now, but if someone else asks, I will direct them to a thread which I will then make.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Okay.

I've been extremely busy lately with marching band and producing "High School Musical", and now that's all done. I currently have walking pneumonia (bad chest cold evolved) and will be home for most of this long weekend.

Could someone (JUST ONE IS FINE) please tell me what has gone on in terms of:

1) Members that have left/returned
2) What sort of feuds have gone on
3) Whether the clan wants to keep going or should we start a new thread/group altogether.

I would really appreciate it, and once again, remember I'm a graphic section mod and I'll delete spam/flaming that follows this. Thanks. <3<3<3

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Oi *sends you many e--getwell-hugs* I really hope you get better D: Pneumonia is the major suckerie... .__.

I suppose I could try in filling those in for yas, if I miss something, then the others can add in.

1. Boonie/Color Me Evil left some time ago but has returned *points to last couple of pages*. Darky has returned, so has Shiro ( I believe ), and Hanatori has left D:

2. Feuds? Of of lately... I'm not all too sure. Maybe just some "two post, third post it's all okay" feuds, if they could even be called feuds. :/ Then again I don't pay attention to those, so others could inform if there has been a major one lately or not.

3. I would like to keep going. Course, everyone else has to give their opinion so I'll just leave this one open, yeh?

And Gamergirl, I'd answer your question... If I knew the answer. D|

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Thanks, Neko -huggle-

Well, if everyone else doesn't mind, I'd like to start a brand new thread, now that everyone is back, active, and for the most part happy. ^_^ Perhaps even a new name...since someone sort of took the "word no word" title TNY has.

Joining will be by invitation only. Sound good, guys?

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
since someone sort of took the "word no word" title TNY has.

/COUGHDOOMCOUGH

Will old members be reinvited? :D
We should call the clan..
Static Anomaly. Because that was the name of our tragic shop. xD
But it's totally up to you. I'm fine with whatever!

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back