• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teeth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

I can honestly say that teeth is the least tasteful film I have ever seen. I have seen my fair share of gross films but I had to look away at some points. It might have something to do with the fact that this is pretty much a feminist film that has male genitalia being bitten off and urgh.

So, has anyone else seen it? Did you feel the same pain as I did when watching it? (if your a guy)

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Only seen the trailer and felt immense pain.

The thing I wondered about the film was...

How exactly did the directors think of such a thing?

"Hey, I got an idea for a film. Teeth in the pussy!"

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
havent seen it but will soon...
how could someone come up with this shit?
i mean come on...is this the best they can do now?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
lol my girlfriend told me about this movie (=_=). When i finally saw it the first time it happened i spazzed cause no man would want to go through that. But the second (fingers), third, and fourth time made me laugh like hell. I mean it was a dumb movie with its only purpose to stop premarridable sex but it still made me laugh. My best friend said it scared the hell out of him and thats all it was for.

Guys should watch it just to see it. Girls i honestly think wouldnt want to (but girls dont always tell u how they feel >=] ). So hey rent it and make a movie date out of it and guys if u and your gf (or visaversa) get horny go for it. Just start with you tongue cause you wont upset the possible vaginal dentata.

Yuuki

and guys if u and your gf (or visaversa) get horny go for it. Just start with you tongue cause you wont upset the possible vaginal dentata.
I'm scare of females now O_O

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I got about 30 minutes into this film, yawned and turned it off. Who gives a shit if she had a shark's mouth in her pussy; it was boring, like a really generic teeny bopper horror film trying to be original but really just fucked itself over in its lack of story and acting quality.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
As a guy; I can say that, even if something isn't actually happening to you, there are just some things that you can feel no matter what.

*twitch*

Yuuki

yea you also cant spell lol
oh but i do my friend :D
i just don't like to use perfect grammar XD
i mean do you do it 24/7? i dont think so

Faris

Perfect Harmony
lol no snakes on a plane was just a little better than this. Plus this film was like low budget in comparison.

lol yes. I enjoyed Teeth more, especially for its low budget. Having said that seeing Samuel L. Jackson ranting about being sick of these fucking snakes on this fucking plane was pretty amusing. Not as much as a vagina with teeth though.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I was fucking afraid to have sex for weeks after watching that oh my god

it was brutal and horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back